one piece of Hanbin

Force marriage to Kim Hanbin

“Grandpa, I will go to school now. Don’t forget to take your medicine. Mum dad, I will be back late today since I have an extra class afterwards” I said to my family kissing each one of them on the cheeks before stepping outside and unlocking my bike.

 

*Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech*

 

The new released red Ferrari stopped abruptly in front of my front yard making me curse underneath my breath. Damn, I will kill this rich kid soon.  

“Yah chubby, get in the car now” said the cocky guy behind the steering wheel. I looked up to see him smirking at me.  “Oh, good morning, mr and mrs Lee” he continued speaking and showing his oh-so-angelic smile to both of my parents

“Morning Hanbin shi. Thank you for picking up our troublesome daughter. She wouldn’t even take the breakfast today because she woke up so late” my mother was totally enjoying every moment in embarrassing me in front of everyone. Cheers for the backup, mum.

Right on cue, I could hear Hanbin laughing, the sound of his cheerful laugh was killing me softly. Urgh this devil was putting his act in front of my parents. I then looked at my parents and waved them goodbye before stepping inside the front passenger seat.

“What is this?” I held up the chicken sandwich which was on the seat before sitting down and turned to face him.

“Knowing how clumsy and slow you are at everything, I know you will skip breakfast. Just eat it. And drink this” he gave me a half-empty banana milk

“Euw no, you already drink from it” I said making a disgusted face. Did he actually think I would share food, in fact anything, with him?

“Yah, just drink it. Soon, we will not only share food together, but everything, get it?” he replied while smirking showing his devilish grin

Omo, what is this ert thinking? I took the banana milk from him and drank from it. Two of my favourite things; chicken sandwich and banana milk; given by my least favourite person. How was it even possible?

 

Once we had reached the college’s parking space, I immediately reached the door knob but it was locked so I looked at Hanbin with an angry expression

“Yah, palli. I don’t want anyone to see me in here with you” I told him while looking around making sure no one was there. I was sure that Hanbin would want the same thing as well but why did he look a bit shocked by what I just said?

“Ok, but come and give your fiancée a kiss first” he said while smirking and pointed a finger on his right cheek

‘Urgh, he is such a ert’ I thought in my head. I didn’t move an inch from my seat and decided to stay silent until.... well until he decided to unlock the car of course. However, seeing so many students coming to the parking space, I turned to face him showing him a pleading ‘puppy eyes’ look.

But obviously there was no reaction. Instead, he pouted his lip while looking at me straight into the eyes. Once again, I looked outside of the window only to find more cars making it’s way to the parking space. 'Well, a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do,' I thought while planning an escape silently in my head. I looked back at Hanbin and showed him my seductive look. I brought my face closer to him slowly to increase the anticipation. He closes his eyes slowly and that’s when I quickly reached for the door on his side and unlock it. ‘Annyong Hanbin’ I whispered into his ear and jumped out of the car. Once outside, I turned to him and stick my tongue out and winked before leaving him and his confused face alone.

I skipped along the pavement reaching for my locker with a satisfied heart. ‘Serve him right’ I said grinning to myself

 

Once I had reached my locker and open the combination, I could feel a hand pushing my head. I turned back to see a group of bitc…. I mean girls crossing their arms in front of me. There were three of them, and the one who pushed my head was the leader.

“Annyong Hayi. How was work last night? How many men did you manage to satisfy?” the leader remark made my heart accelerated with anger. The other two, which were the followers, were laughing as if it was the funniest thing they had heard in a long time. I hate this, people were already looking at our direction, I hate the fact that I was the main attention.

“Yah, why are you not answering?” the leader went on and raised her hand trying to hit or slap me. I didn't really know because I had already closed my eyes waiting for what ever was coming. However, nothing happened so I opened my eyes only to see Hanbin holding on the leader's arm.

“Hanbin shi, what are you doing?” the leader face was a mixture of shock and furious. Hanbin on the other hand was looking calm and smiling suspiciously at all three of them.

“Morning girls, what are you doing?” he asked while letting go of the leader’s arm and immediately his expression turned cold

“We were just playing with her…. Why do you have to get involve Hanbin….. shi?” the leader was clearly frightened but she managed to act cool by showing a pleading smile

“I am the only one can 'play' with her, arasso?” Hanbin told the girls and smiled annoyingly to all there of them

“But Hanbi……” one of the followers decided to speak up only to receive a glare from Hanbin

“Only I can bully her. Okay girls?” He said emphasizing on the word I. He then turned to face me before cupping my face with his hands and came closer to my face. I could feel my heart beating so fast, and I was sure he could hear it as well. Without a warning, he kissed my left cheek and I could feel my face burnt beetroot red.

“That’s what you get from teasing me Hayi ah” he whispered right into my ear making sure no one else heard. I was having goosebump all over my body for having him so close to me. HOW COULD HE KISS ME LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!

Without having the chance to fight back, he walked away from me and move towards his best friend, Bobby, who was witnessing the 'show' as well. Bobby looked at me amusedly before patting his friend on the back.  I then turned to look at the crowds in front of me. Everyone looked so surprised and some even had their mouth wide open. The three girls who were bullying me earlier looked surprised and started walking away, probably too shocked to say anything.

So that was my life guys. I'm an eighteen years old who had just started my first year of college and getting bullied by no one else but my own fiancée. Huh, if anyone said I was lucky to be engaged with one of the most desired guy in college, I beg them to differ. He was nothing but a devil wearing a cool-handsome-angelic mask on.

 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. upvotes if you do and don't forget to subscribe!