two pieces of Hayi

Force marriage to Kim Hanbin

The incident happened yesterday was still a hot topic. Hanbin being the most popular student didn't really help my plan to stay unknown in this college. As cliche as it may sounded, I could be considered an ousider in this college. Hence why I chose to sit here all alone in this cafeteria away from everyone, because being alone is better than being surrounded by people but feels lonely. You see, I used to have friend. Oh no, back then I was still unpopular. But I had a bestfriend. Her name was Soohyun. We did everything together, like from going to school as early as dawn to stalk our crushes to crying our eyes out watching some sad korean movies. But everything changed after her family moved to Japan. Yes I know Japan was not that far off from Korea, but being the only child, and a daughter on top of that, not getting a permission to do something was not rare. How I wish I could see her right now, to cry in her arms and tell her stories I would not be able to tell any other soul other than hers. 

"Hey, is this sit taken?" someone tapped on my shoulder so I turned around to see a girl, a very pretty, slim and long haired girl, smiling widely at me.

"No, no one is sitting there." I replied feeling a bit confused when the girl pulled the empty chair next besides me and sat down while still looking at me with a wide smile

"You're Lee Hayi from performance art major, right? I am Jennie. I am actually in the same class as you, but you probably didn't know that," she introduced herself and extended her hand to shook mine

I shook her hand and smiled at her. Ah, what a nice feeling to have someone approaching you after being alone all the time

"Ah sorry. I don't usually pay attention to anyone, well anything really besides lecture," I replied smiling a bit embarrased 

"No, thats okay. I am the one who should approach you earlier. I really like your work on the last project by the way. Maybe you could teach me some of your tricks" Jennie said looking at me with a hopeful set of eyes

"Oh, that was nothing. But yes, I  sure would love to help if you need any help regarding anything," I replied while smiling.

The last few days had been amazing. I didn't feel so alone anymore. Having Jennie as my friend was more than what I could ask for. Finally, everyday lectures was not so boring anymore now that I have someone to talk to. Lunch and break were not so dull as I have someone I could share my foods with. Oh what a wonderful life... then, there was this human called Hanbin.

He was turning into a ert more day after day. And he would come even early in the morning to pick me up everyday just so he could have breakfast in my house. In. My. House. Not that I mind since mum would make a better breakfast since he knew Hanbin would be joining us. But he would do it for every single day. And he would even feed me in front of my parents. Like grandpa was watching for goodness sake. That nerve of him. Speaking of the devil, he was late again. He was supposed to pick me up after my extra class. Urgh, if he's not here in fifteen minutes I swear....

"Hayi, what are you doing here?" a familiar voice came from behind me

"Ah, Jennie ah. I erm well, I am waiting for my ride" I replied, feeling a bit restless since Hanbin would be here in any minute. And also because Jennie didn't know that Hanbin is my dear fiancee. So I continued "What are you doing here?" while looking at her and felt a bit confused since our class had finished an hour ago and Jennie definitely didn't go to the extra class.

She looked at me blushing and replied "I am waiting for this guy..... whom I may or may not have a crush on" she said while grinning at me

I looked at her with an amused face and said "Uh, who is the lucky guy?" well the guy is indeed lucky to have a pretty girl like Jennie to have a crush on him

"Well, promise me you won't tell anyone," she said while trying to pinky-promise me. I nodded and reached for her pinky

"It's..... Kim Hanbin" she said and I swear my heart just dropped to the ground. Well by this second, it had probably digged the ground and buried itself there. At that moment, I could hear footsteps coming closer to where Jennie and I was standing at.

"Chubby, let's go. Sorry I am late, had a dance practise with the boys so I couldn't stop until everything was perfect," Hanbin stopped talking when he saw Jennie and said "Oh, annyong Hayi's friend" while waving at her

He then turned back facing me and continued "palli, let's go Hayi ah. We don't want to be late for dinner"

I wasn't able to say anything to Jennie because Hanbin had already grabbed onto my wrist and dragged me to his red Ferrari. He opened the door and let me enter the car before closing the door. Oh no, Jennie was witnessing this scene. I looked into her direction to see her looking furious and it showed in her gaze. 'Miyane Jennie ah, I promise I will tell you everything tomorrow' I thought in my head as Hanbin drove away from the college parking lot. 

 

ps: hey readers!!!! here's the update. Im truly sorry for the late update (school is keeping me busy and all the assignments hamaagad) but i hope u guys enjoyed reading this chapter. btw what do you guys think of the new character Jennie? 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. upvotes if you do and don't forget to subscribe!