Chapter 1

Always There

"Can I have one Hot Chocolate, please?" Came the same voice again.

"Sure, I will bring the drink to you when it's done," He replied.

Jaehwan nodded slightly and thanked him before he found a seat at the corner of the small coffee shop. He liked it there. It was his style, quiet and comfortable, with soft music playing from the speakers. Jaehwan took out his books from his bag and started scribbling things randomly on his notebook. He wasn't really studying, he has aced all his subjects perfectly. He didn't need to study.

"Here's your Hot Chocolate," Said Taekwoon.

"Oh thank you Taekwoon-shi," Said Jaehwan while smiling. He had learned the waiter's name from the name tag on his apron.

Taekwoon bowed and smiled before going back to the counter, just where he could see Jaehwan clearly. This is what he do every day. After taking Jaehwan's order, he would just stare and stare silently until more customers started to fill in the small coffee shop. Even with so many people crowding in the shop, it was still as quiet as ever, and Taekwoon liked it. He would also glance at Jaehwan occasionally, watching him sip his Hot Chocolate from time to time.

Gosh... Why... Just why would he stare at me like that? That is just so creepy... Geez... Thought Jaehwan. He didn't dare to look up since if he did, he was sure they would make eye contact and they were going to be as red as tomatoes. So he just sat there, sipping silently while scribbling notes.

Taekwoon knew that Jaehwan knew he was staring at him, but he just couldn't keep his eyes away from the boy. His big doe eyes, his black smooth hair, his big plump lips, and that adorable baby-like face. There was no way on earth he could tear his eyes off of him. If he could, he would wrap his arms around Jaehwan's small slender waist, and stare at him, even without blinking. Alright, he admits, he has a crush on the boy. He liked him. He liked him ever since Jaehwan had stepped into the shop, and order his favourite drink, Hot Chocolate. 

Jaehwan sighed before placing his cup down. He stretched and checked the time. Wow. He has been here for three hours already. He smiled before he started packing up, drinking all of his Hot Chocolate and placing the empty cup on the table. He carried his bag and stood up, smiling at Taekwoon before leaving the shop. Taekwoon had butterflies in his stomach, he smiled back at Jaehwan, but he was sad he was leaving already. He quickly took away Jaehwan's cup and cleaned the table. At least, he knew that Jaehwan was coming back the next day.

----------

A/N: Ehhhh... That was bad wasn't it? I'm so sorry, I haven't been updating my other story recently. I'll try to when I have time. Please forgive me.

Your Author,

KwangminYoungmin