• Chapter Two •

Married To A Prince

Married to a Prince

 

Written By: Kyeopta _ Maknae

 

• Chapter Two •

 

• Sandara Park's POV •

 

 

I just continued staring at the paper because I was still shock from what I just read seconds ago. I mean, who wouldn't get shock after finding out that my Dad arranged marriage me to a person I don't even know. But according to what I just read, it says here "your highness, Benedict Wu". So that means, that my Dad's best friend isn't not just an ordinary Korean? No. No. Please No. Please tell me that this is so not true!

 

 

Just then I heard my Mom's voice downstairs. She's probably back. I hissed. I went outside the room and ran downstairs. The letter is still in my hands. I found my Mom in the kitchen. How could they hide this to me? I mean, they should have think about my happiness first not those best friend vow thingy.

 

"Mom! What is the meaning of this?!"I asked my Mom. A hint of anger is evident in my voice. Well, this is the first time that I raised my voice to my parents.

 

"What do you mean, Dara?" she asked. Playing innocent huh?

 

I drop the paper on the Kitchen counter. She looked at it.

 

"That. What is that?!What's the meaning of this 'Marry'? Of all people, why does it have to be from a royal family?!"I actually didn't know that my father is best friend with a royal family member. I mean, is it possible? The princes and princesses is not even allowed to go outside their palace or something and how does it turn out that my father became friend with this kind of people?!Tell me!

 

 

"Dara. Let Dad explain this" I know that my Mom know about this. It's impossible that she doesn't know anything about this.

 

 

"But Dad will be home late at night."

 

 

"Okay. I'll explain to you"

 

And then Mom told me about everything. How my father and 'your highness' met. How they became friends. How their friendship grew strong. And how the hell they did the marry thing!

 

 

"This is so ridiculous!" I commented after Mom had told me about everything. As a formed of friendship, they did that kind of vow! And they used their own blood! They're really serious!

 

"You know what, Mom? I refuse marrying that guy. He's a prince. His father is the King of Korea. And his mother is then Queen of Korea." I said

 

 

"Dara, the actually have 5 sons. And you're going to marry the oldest of them" Mom corrected.

 

 

"How about I marry the youngest?"

 

 

"No. You're marrying the heir of the throne. Kris Wu. And you're meeting them tomorrow"

 

 

What? Tomorrow?! Oh My God. I need my friends right now. Where are they when I need them the most?!

 

 

"But-"

 

 

"And you'll be not going to school tomorrow. You're going to meet your future husband tomorrow and it'll be rude if you're not home"

 

 

"Yeah. So that the Prince would also refuse me as his future wife" I wanted to puke when I said the 'Wife'

 

 

"Yeah. He couldn't refuse you. You're beautiful, wife material."

 

"And we're out of topic, Mom. Still, no!"

 

I'm surprise that I still managed to sleep after I found out that I'm getting married. I'll be okay if he was just an ordinary guy. BUT! He's not just an ordinary person. He's from a royal family and that also means that he is a Prince. Yeah, I'm so lucky right?! I'll be marrying a Prince. How beautiful is that?

 

 

"Dara, wake up already" I heard my Mom's voice. But I just pretended to sleep

 

 

"I know you're awake already, Young Lady" Okay,she knows

 

 

"I don't care. I didn't go to school today to just meet that prince. And I don't want to get up" I said

 

 

"Hurry up. Your father is getting angry. And look, he brought you a dress. It will looks good on you" 

 

  

 

I looked up and saw a beautiful white dress in my Mom's hand. And I wish I’ll die right now after seeing what my Mom is holding in her hand. NO WAY!

 

"No way in hell that I'll be wearing that dress made by Satan" I said and went back to my sleep.

 

 

"Come on. Your father brought this for you and I'm sure the Prince will like you" my Mom cooed

 

 

I just ignored her and pretended to sleep. I woke up again and the first thing I saw is my white dress. I have to admit that it's beautiful and I will look good wearing it. But I'm not really a fan of girly stuff. So…

 

 

"SANDARA PARK, GET UP THIS INSTANCE!!"

 

 

I got up from bed and went directly to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

 

I was hesitant at first if I would wear this or not. But I will just wear it today so it's not a big deal. When I finally finished wearing my dress I looked at myself at my full body mirror. I looked good on these…I guess.

 

 

I went downstairs and found my Mom waiting by the stairs with her hands on her hips. She's also dressed like me. Dad is probably in their room

 

 

"Oh, I thought you won't wake up, young lady." She said

 

 

"Well, I'm here. So-" I didn't have time finishing my sentence when I notice a white limousine stopped just outside our house. I can see it in the window.

 

 

 

"Mom, there's a white limousine outside." I said and pointed outside the house,

 

 

Mom turned around and her eyes widen when she saw the limousine outside.

 

 

"Go upstaira and tell your Dad that they have arrived" she looks nervous.

 

 

 

Before I could turn around I saw a tall guy with blonde hair got out of the limousine followed by another guy with black hair.

 

 

"Hurry, Dara"

 

 

I went upstairs to my parent's bedroom and saw my father reading the paper I just found yesterday. He's wearing a plaid white shirt that is folded to his elbow and black pants. He still looks handsome for his age.

 

 

"Dad, they're here"I said. Dad looked up and smiled at me.He hide the paper in his pocket and walked up to me

 

 

"You're supposed to be mad at me right?" he put his hand on my cheeks and kiss my temple

 

 

"How can I be mad at you?" I asked back. "But to be honest I really did get mad but… There's nothing to do now. They've arrived now, Dad. Let's go" I just said.

 

 

When we went downstairs I saw three bodyguards standing by the door of our house and the king, queen , and… Princes?

 

 

"Dad, I thought they only have one son?" I whispered to Dad

 

 

"Nope. They are five brother. You'll be marrying the oldest of them. Kris Wu" my Dad said. Oh yeah, I remember my Mom telling me that I'll be marrying the oldest one. Oh yeah, I remember my Mom telling me that they actually have FIVE FREAKING SONS!

 

 

So I suppose that the oldest one is the tallest. The guy with blonde hair. I think he's the oldest. And I didn't know that this princes would be good looking guys.

 

 

"Park Hyun Soo, it's been a long time" The king greeted and they hugged.

 

 

I can feel the Princes' gazes on me so I turn around and went beside my Mom. I'm so nervous and my hands are sweating whom I hide behind me.

 

 

"So, this is your daughter?" the King asked my father. He smiled at me and I smiled back .It's my first time seeing the King and Queen. And well,the princes who is still looking at me intently.

 

 

"Yes. Her name is Sandara Park" Dad put his hand on my shoulder and pressed it gently.

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greeted

 

 

"Such a well-mannered girl. I  like that. Nice to meet you, Sandara Park" the King said

 

 

"Dara would be nice, your highness"

 

 

"Of course, Dara. Meet my son, Kris, Chanyeol, Tao, Luhan and the youngest Sehun"

 

 

And then the five princes move forward.

 

 

"My name is Kris Wu"the tall guy with blonde hair said.He's really handsome and by judging in his height,he is the oldest of them.And the guy I'm gonna marry. Sadly

 

 

"My name is Chanyeol Wu" another tall guy with black hair said. He's tall too with big ears.

 

 

"Tao Wu is my name, Miss Park"the guy with the panda eyes said. He seems kind and gentle, I think. Because he smiled at me.

 

 

"Luhan Wu is my name, Miss Dara Park" a guy who is born with baby face said. He's cute.He looks like a girl, though.

 

 

"My name is Sehun Wu. Nice to meet you, Miss Park" another guys with a V-shaped face. He looks a bad boy with that serious face of his.

 

 

"Nice to meet you too , your highness" I think I'm going crazy.

 

 

Could this day get any better? Seriously, this is so awkward

 

*****