Chapter One

Married To A Prince

¤ Chapter One ¤

Written By:Kyeopta_Maknae

****

 

• Sandara Park's Point Of View •

 

 

 

 

I was about to continue my adventure in dreamland when all of a sudden my alarm clock destroyed everything and everyone.I was covered with two comforter since it was very cold last night due to heavy rain and since december is aproaching I will not be suprise when it gets colder than usual. I turn off my alarm clock and with my eyes still close I sat at my bed,trying to adjust my eyes in my surruonding. That's when I realize that I was inside my room. My room is just simple unlike CL and Bom's bedroom. My bedroom's walls are white with lots of posters of animes and my favorite k-pop boy band.  I also have my own study table right in front of my bed, there stood all of my school stuff like notebooks, pens, scratch papers, crumbled papers. There's also my light pink lampshade and beside of it is my pictures, selcas if you might call it. One of those pictures was my very first selca photo.

 

 

 

Usually, I'm not the type of girl who enjoys taking pictures alone but I join group pictures. I know myself that I'm not really pretty and has a y body like Bom so that's why I don't take selcas alone. But then one day when I got nothing to do, I took my very first selca and got a very good result. Although, I look like a vampire there since I have pale skin but the result was pretty good and I, myself, didn't know who it was.

 

 

 

"Dara! Wake up already! You're gonna be late for school"I heard my Mom shouted fron downtairs. I groaned and got up from my bed. My bed is just simple, nothing special to talk about. Everything is white here,including my bed and study table. Well, you can say that my favorite color is white. I begged my Mom when we moved here to paint my room white.

 

 

 

I went inside my bathroom and toom a shower. I have my own bathtub but since I run out of bubble bath, I just took a shower. After 20 minutes, I got out of the bathroom and change to my uniform.Once I'm already done,I grabbed my bag from my study table and ran downstairs.I saw my Mom in the kitchen.I guess Dad had already went to his work.He's kinda workaholic,but he still has time for us.But rarely.

 

 

 

"Morning,Mom"I greeted my Mom with a kiss on the cheek.I sat down on one of the chairs in the Dining Table.Then,I started eating.After I was done eating my breakfast,I went out of the house after saying goodbye to my Mom.Since Seoul Arts High School is just a walking distance from our house,which take only 50 minutes by walk and 30 minutes by car.But since I love walking I just decided to just walk.Its really cold but thanks to the scarf I'm wearing right now its less colder.

 

 

 

"Dara-yah!Good Morning!"Bom's voice boomed when I just entered at our classroom.Before I could even go to my seat I was hugged my four arms.

 

 

 

"Dara Noona!Good Morning!I miss you so much!"Judging from the voice I can already tell that it is Kim Minseok but he insisted that we shall call him Xiumin. I don't know why he keeps on calling me Noona. I should be the one calling him Oppa not him calling me Noona. Xiumin is one year older than me,he's already 17 while I'm 16 years old. But no mater how many time I have told him to stop calling me Noona.He just shrugged it off and said "No can do,Tokki Noona".In revenge,I decided to call him Baozi Oppa.

 

 

 

Xiumin finally let me go and I heaved a bg sigh because of his strong back hug. For your information, Xiumin is the strongest here in our classroom.

 

 

 

"Morning,Dara-yah"I turned around and saw my dancing machine friend, Minji. But something's wrong with what she just said.

 

 

 

"Where's the 'Good'? "I asked her,frowning. Minji look at me.

 

 

 

"What's so good in the morning when I just ran into this Dark Skinned Monster over here?!"She asked while pointing at the giy beside her,Kim Jongin.

 

 

 

Kim Jongin or Kai,as what he wanted us to call him,is our other dancing machine friend. He's really good at dancing and it might rival Minji's dancing skills. He has messg brown hair,he's also dark skinned but he said that having Dark skinned is what makes him hot and y that's why all the girls in our school are coming in him like a horde of zombies. I don't that Kai is a playboy or a byuntae. Well,at first I thought he wasn't. But when he saw Bom in the beginning,he keeps in commenting like 'Wow,she's so hot' and 'Look at those long flawless leg' and more comments related to that. Kai is a really sweet friend. But him and Minji always argued on small things.

 

 

 

"Hey hey!Yah!Stop it!Its early in the morning yet you guys are already arguing!"Before Minji could shout back at Kai,another voice interuppted their conversation,which will soon turn out to an argument in just few seconds. I turn around and saw Chaerin who is sitting beside Kim Joonmyun.

 

 

 

Lee Chaerin is my other girl friend. She might look like a bad girl because whenever we wears casual clothes she would wear guys clothes. I don't if she is a tomboy or a girl considering that sometimes she wears girl clothes. Kim Joonmyun or Suho as what we call him is our guardian. He's a really caring friend and we call him Appa. He always buys food and drinks for us and for him that's why we call him Rich Leader. Actually we call Chaerin and Suho,Rich Leader since they are  the leader.

 

 

 

My other friend Byun Baekhyun or just simply Bakehyun and Do Kyungsoo or just D.O is also our friend which you guys didn't meet yet. Baekhyun is like the mood maker of our group. Him and Bom always gets along very well since their both energetic and hyper but for me I think that Baozi Oppa and Bom will get along sincw they both love eating. Baekhyun is really cute and small guy,but I think D.O and me are the smallest in our group of friends.

 

 

 

D.O is like the group's Eomma. When we'll be having our sleepover, he always cook for us. Me and D.O are really close. We're on the same age so maybe that's why we get along very well. D.O might look like a guy who has a very bad attitude since he is sometimes wearing his poker face but the truth is D.O is really a funny guy.

 

 

 

Baekhyun and D.O arrived in our classroom just as the same time the teacher arrived. We all went back to our proper seat saving the last chit chat for lunch later. I sat beside Baekhyun who is sitting beside D.O. I noticed that Baekhyun is sulking in his seat.

 

 

 

"Baek-yah.Why are you sulking?"I asked him in a hushed tone so that the teacher won't hear us. He looked at me.

 

 

 

"Because I didn't get a chance to talk to you guys.It's all that alarm clock's fault for not ringing on time."Baekhyun answered me. But I know his frustrated. He even accused his alarm clock for not waking up on time.

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

School's finally over. Thank you so much!Such a very stressful day,especially for Suho Appa since he's always reviewinf for the upcoming quiz bee in our school. He's jsut like that. He's handsome and at the same time,he's very smart. It's not like I like my Appa,I just idolized him because he's a very smart guy while me,Sandara Park,is a good-for-nothing sisteen years old high school girl. My nose bleed whenever I look at a math problem. Let's just say that Math is not really my thing.

 

 

 

I went home straight after I bid my friend goodbye.When I arrive at our house the light of the house was turned off so I guess Mom's not home yet and my Dad is still at work maybe. I went inside the house,thanks to the key my Mom gave to me if I arrived at the house when she's still not home.I turn on the lights and went straight to my room.

 

 

When I was finished changing from my uniform to my normal clothes.I was about to go back downstairs to get something to eat and watch TV when I walk past my parent's bedroom I saw something on the floor below my parent's bed. I tried to just ignore it but curiousity win over me so I entered my parent's bedroom and pick up the paper. It was folded so I have to unfold it. Something was written in it. It wa handwritten using a red pen.

 

 
 
 
" I,Park Hyun Soo,the bestfriend of you highness,Benedict Wu. We've been bestfriend for 6 years and he's been there for me through bad and good times. Ans a thank you for his kindness for me and friendship that he showed me. I vow to myself that I'll let my future daughter at the age of sixteen to marry Benedict's oldest son"
 
 
 
 
After that speech there was a date and my father's sign. The most shocking is that he use his own blood to sign this Vow. What's happening? What is this? What's going on?!
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
NOTE:
Pretty lame right guys? So,which is better? The one that is on my previous account or this one? Next time,I'll be posting Substitute Girl,so please wait for the update!
 
-Kyeopta_Maknae