Desolation

Collateral Damage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Desolation  [/ˌdesəˈlāSH(ə)n/] noun - a state of complete emptiness or destruction.

Chapter 1 

Desolation 

 

 

Loud music and the smell of alcohol filled his senses, he was quietly seatted down on the stool bar as he sipped on his drink. At the corner of his eye he could see the women who where staring and whispering about him, unfazed by the attention he and his brothers received he completely shut out everyone's thoughts.

 

Empty

 

Back then women would flock around them and if they felt like it, they'll have with them, spent a night together and then after that never look back, but the past is past, now it's a different story. Some of them no longer found women desirable they gave on trying to bed any female they found attractive, well some still did but it was nothing more than lust, it never lasted more than a night.

 

It's your fault, your brothers and you 

 

Fiddling with his glass he felt the alcohol burn his throat, running his fingers through his hair he inwardly sigh as he try to shake of his thoughts momentarily boring holes into the bar table at the process of doing so.

 

She gone because of you

 

She's gone Kris, she's dead

 

How would you know? 

 

A hand landed on his shoulder, looking over it he meet eyes with his elder brother Minseok and his counter partner Suho.

 

Because you guys couldn't protect her 

 

''Yifan, you okay?'' taking a seat beside the tall lad, he just nodded in reply as he continued to sip his drink until he suddenly spoke.

 

''You guys know what? Thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter