Intruder

Unheard Cries

Jiyeon felt really happy how the members cared so much for her, all she could think of was how everything could be normal again.

“Jiyeon, I’ll be going to the bathroom for a short while, think you’ll be fine?” Hyomin already walked to the door and was waiting for a nod or a similar answer.

Jiyeon smiles and nods, so Hyomin switches off the light, closes the door before she walks to the bathroom. Jiyeon was still smiling when she hears another person laughing, thinking it was Hyomin playing a prank on her. She stands up and was going to act scared when she realises it wasn’t Hyomin. She freezes and thinks about what she can do, and then an idea hit her.

I can hit the lights and see who it is. She slowly approaches the lights, when she arrives, she swiftly moves her aim to turn on the lights. However, when she was about to turn it on, a hand grabs her arm. Jiyeon, shocked and frightened, tries to open the door, but she finds out the door is locked. The person grabs both of Jiyeon’s arms and tries to fling her back to her bed, but Jiyeon overpowers her and pushes the person to a wall instead. Jiyeon then uses this chance to hit and kick the door which caused a loud noise.

“I was going to have a short conversation with you, but it looks like you want to suffer faster!” The person gets out this can and sprays it. Jiyeon could barely see the text on it, but was able to read ‘Astiotine’. Not long after the series of sprays, Jiyeon begins to cough and the ‘person’ had disappeared.

Jiyeon uses the last of her strength to hit and bang the door, while still coughing, worse by the second. With all the loud noise, the T-ara members slowly come out of their rooms to see what was going on. Hyomin ran quickly out of the bathroom and opened the door to Jiyeon’s and her room.

Hyomin sees Jiyeon coughing unstoppably and quickly gives her the two pills and water. The other members, one by one, appear at the door, gasping at how terrible the Jiyeon’s cough was. Even though Jiyeon didn’t know what the pills were and was coughing dreadfully, she took them without thinking twice.

“What is exactly going on here?” Soyeon questioned Hyomin sternly.

“I’m really not sure…” Hyomin replied nervously.

“How could you possibly not know!?” Soyeon was boiling with anger and concern. Hyomin was lost for words.

“Let’s just help Jiyeon first,” Eunjung interrupted Soyeon and began helping Jiyeon up, then to Jiyeon’s bed. During the process, the dorm’s phone started to rang.

“I’ll get it,” Boram ran out and answered the call.

“I was in the bathroom when I hear loud noises coming from this room, I don’t know anything, I really don’t,” Hyomin was getting more nervous the more she explained.

“It’s not your fault, we’ll get things sorted out tomorrow okay? Let Jiyeon rest for now,” Eunjung calmed Hyomin down and tried to control the situation. At this time, Boram comes back holding the phone in one hand casually and leaning against the rim of the door.

“Who was it, Boram?” Qri asked with curiosity.

“It’s from the police. They said they found another body, Lily from LIQUID.

“Let’s just sleep together tonight and discuss things tomorrow,” Eunjung said. The rest of the members agreed and they all tried to sleep in that one room with difficulty, with many different thoughts in their minds.

----------

The next morning, all the members were woken up from a call from the police. It was Eunjung who took the call, and after taking the call, she demanded all the members to wake up immediately.

After all the members washed up and sat on the couch in their dorms, Eunjung began speaking, “Okay, good morning, but I don’t have enough time because I have a drama I need to attend to. So the call just then was from the police, and they want Jiyeon to take a visit to their headquarters to ask more questions.” Eunjung looks at her watch. “Okay, I don’t have enough time, I’m going. Take care of Jiyeon, okay? Bye!”

Eunjung walks out the door but Qri calls after her, “Wait! I have a meet up today, sorry guys, I need to go too. Eunjung wait for me!” Qri ran out the door and follows Eunjung.

“I’m going to lose my appetite if I go, so I really don’t want to go…” Boram talked softly, but all the members heard her.

“I’ll stay with Boram unnie then, you two can accompany Jiyeon,” Hwayoung hugged Boram before waving at Soyeon, Hyomin and Jiyeon.

“Okay then, we’ll get going now then. Go quickly, come back back quickly.” Soyeon said. “Let’s get going.”

Hyomin nodded and the three waved and said their goodbyes and left for the headquarters.

----------

Hyomin, Soyeon and Jiyeon arrive at the S.I. Headquarters by their car and is welcomed by Han Byul and Se7en.

“You guys took your time,” Se7en boldly said, only to have Han Byul knudge at his ribs.

“Sorry that we’re late, how long were you guys waiting for?” Soyeon asked feeling apologetic.

“We just came down, what perfect timing,” Han Byul smiled at them.

“It’s been around 30 minutes…” Se7en whined, only to have Han Byul knudge him again.

“Come this way,” Han Byul told the three guests. The five walked into the building, took the elevators and arrived at the conference room. There, Tae Hee was already waiting there with a freshly brewed coffee. Soyeon, Hyomin, Han Byul and Se7en walked in normally, but when Jiyeon took a step in and sees Tae Hee, se freezes almost instantly.

*          *          *

Author's Note: Sorry for taking so long >< Enjoy =P