Not the CEO?

Unheard Cries

The T-ara members were rushing quickly out the hospital and into their car, but as Hyomin -the last member to enter the car- put one foot into the car, she realised she left her coat in Jiyeon’s hospital room.

“I forgot to get my coat!” she exclaimed.

“If we are late because of you, you’ll get punished!” Soyeon screamed.

“Be careful next time!” Qri roared after Soyeon. The rest of the members didn’t dare to speak, even though they think Qri and Soyeon were a bit harsh.

“Sorry, I’ll get it quickly and come back.” Hyomin dashed back into the hospital to retrieve her coat. She arrived at the floor in which Jiyeon’s room was located, why aren’t the lights working? She couldn’t care less, and upon arriving at the room, she faintly sees Jiyeon struggling to break free of the strangling grip of an unidentified person. “You! Stop it!”

The person who heard Hyomin quickly whispered, “You won’t be lucky next time” before running to the other end of the corridor. Hyomin ran up to Jiyeon and was undecided whether to run after the stranger or continue to help Jiyeon. Suddenly the lights turned back on, and when Hyomin couldn’t see the stranger anymore, she decides to help Jiyeon instead. When she helped Jiyeon stand up, her hand touches something very thin on the floor, a strand of hair.

After Jiyeon sat down on her bed, recovering a bit from the suffocating, Hyomin asked, “Is this hair yours?” Jiyeon looked at it for a second, shook her head and mimed different colour with difficulty.

“You sit here and rest okay?” When Hyomin sees Jiyeon nod, she calls the police, briefly explained what happened and calls Eunjung.

“Hel-”

“We are so late! What are you even doing up there so long!?” Soyeon cut Eunjung off and screamed at Hyomin.

“Something happened to Jiyeon…”

“What!? You should’ve called us earlier!”

“But-” Soyeon cut the phone off and Hyomin sighed. “Never mind that. They’ll probably be rushing up here now, I’m going to find the police, they said they already arrived because of a fire incident here, but I didn’t tell them your room number. Don’t go anywhere, okay?”

Hyomin left the room and seconds later, Soyeon and Hwayoung arrived.

“Jiyeon are you alright!? Where’s that Hyomin!? She’s always so irresponsible” Soyeon bellowed.

“Unnie, calm down, let’s see if Jiyeon is okay first, alright?” Hwayoung calmed Soyeon down. Soyeon and nodded and asked Jiyeon a few questions.

Minutes later, two police, a man and a woman, arrived at the room.

“Hello, I am Se7en, and this is Han Byul, we are the police in charge of this case.”

“Here’s pen and paper Jiyeon, write what happened so they can help you.” Hwayoung gave Jiyeon pen and paper, but instead of writing what happened, she wrote a question down.

Didn’t another girl, like similar height to me told you what happened already?

“We didn’t see another girl as we came here, we knew your room number through the reception.”

Jiyeon was lost, and scared that something might’ve happened to Hyomin. But just as they were discussing what had happened to Hyomin, Hyomin walked into the room. Soyeon saw Hyomin and immediately screamed at her, “Why did you suddenly disappear!? Where’s the strand of hair?”

Hyomin was in a daze of what happened, she began searching her bag for the strand of hair, when she couldn’t find it, she tipped everything out of her bag but the strand of hair was nowhere in sight. “So…Sorry, I don’t know where it went.”

“Why would you ever put such a thing in your bag!?” Soyeon kept pestering Hyomin.

“I…I don’t know…” Hyomin’s eyes begin to water.

“Just stop it, Hyomin saved Jiyeon okay?” Hwayoung hugged Hyomin while Soyeon felt a bit guilty. One of the police’s phones started to vibrate.

“Hello, Se7en of the Seoul District Police speaking. Yes, okay, I understand. Thank you. Bye.”

“What happened?” Han Byul asked his partner.

“We finally found one of the five bodies thought to be dead from the group LIQUID, Tina.”

Jiyeon hears their short conversation and immediately writes something down on her paper. Please find all of them, it’s the only thing I can do for them. I feel very sorry.

“We understand, however we should be able to find them, since there was an anonymous call to us this today telling us to search for the body at ***** beach. However, we think the caller has something to do with this case, because he or she knew where the body was around the area but not the exact location, meaning that the person knew where CEO threw the body. Unfortunately, that’s the most information we can give, we have to go now, bye.”

“I’m tired, I’m going to sleep, you guys can go,” Jiyeon said after Han Byul and Se7en left.

“There’s no way we’re leaving you.” Soyeon helped Jiyeon lie onto the bed. “Go to sleep now, we’re here.”

Jiyeon nodded but pulled the blanket to cover her whole body. The CEO is back…he’s back to torture me once again. Jiyeon felt very scared and even shed some tears before she could finally sleep.

----------

Han Byul and Se7en, the investigators, arrived back at their headquarters and decides to report everything to their head. They walked to the room and knocked.

“Come in.” The couple went in.

“Ma’am, we have something to report.” With that, they began telling everything.

“What should we do now?” Han Byul asked when they finished explaining the situation.

“I believe the caller will help us with finding the bodies, so we can cut down the workload from searching the body and further investigate who is this ‘thing’ haunting my daug- I mean Park Jiyeon.”

“Daughter, she’s your daughter?” Se7en asked curiously only to have Han Byul knudge him in the rubs and the madam to grunt.

“Then we shall go back outside.” The couple left with haste and outside their conversation began.

“Why didn’t you let me ask?” Se7en was a bit angry at Han Byul.

“Don’t you remember four years ago, madam had a divorce? Don’t you ever gossip? And what’s with your tone?” Now Han Byul was angry.

“Ahh, I remember now…sorry, I was just interested. Hey, what do you want for dinner tonight?”

“Eat with yourself!” Han Byul stormed off and Se7en followed her.

Inside the room, the madam picked up the photo frame with her and her daughter. She sighed and put the photo frame next to a glass object with a name written on it, ‘Kim Tae Hee’.

----------

One week later, Jiyeon could finally leave the hospital, and when she arrived at the dorms, the T-ara members held a party for her.

“Welcome home!” They all yelled. Jiyeon felt really happy, and she went to bed feeling very satisfied. However, she wasn’t expecting what was planned for her…

 

*          *          *

Author’s Note: Another chapter done, ooof! That was hard work. Comment, subscribe and enjoy!