Teaser

Unheard Cries

 

A bright sunny morning in Summer, Jiyeon is walking down a street hoping for a great day. I haven’t felt so good in ages! Jiyeon said to herself. The fresh air makes me feel so relaxed, after being trapped in that horrible place they call hospital, I can finally escape that place, I wish I never have to go there again.

Jiyeon strutted further down the street and turned into an alleyway. After a few metres down the alleyway, an unexpected gust of wind brushed past her. She senses a weird feeling near and she grabs onto her neck and tries to smoothen it. What a weird feeling, Jiyeon begins to cough and it gradually gets worse. She tries to scream for help but to no avail, so she leans on a nearby wall, coughing heavily. She breathed heavily and coughed until her stomach ached, within a few seconds she fainted when blackness hit her.

----------

Jiyeon wakes up to find herself in total blackness, not sure if it’s a room, but a single ceiling light shines dimly above. “Anyone here…?” Jiyeon’s voice echoed into the darkness but silence was all that replied. She was a bit puzzled, but suddenly turned excited when she realised she could speak.

“My princess.” A voice suddenly responded to Jiyeon’s call and Jiyeon’s happiness faded away almost instantly.

“You can’t be…” her voice trailed off when she saw him. The sight of the person which she feared very much, the CEO.

“Long time no see, Jiyeon,” CEO said after he emerged from the darkness.

“What do you want from me? I thought our affairs are already settled, just please leave me alone.”

“Leave you alone!?” The CEO’s voice raises. “Then when did you leave me alone?”

“If you didn’t try to do something outrageous, it wouldn’t turn out like this. Please have your own life, and I can have my own. Just please stop doing this.”

“I can’t live mine anymore! I’ve already started it, I must end it.” The CEO took out something out of nowhere. “This is what made the LIQUID members fall down one after another, now it’s your turn!”

Jiyeon screams and tries to run away but for some reason, the CEO appeared in front of him. “You can’t run away!” The CEO goes closer to Jiyeon, and she screams even louder.

“Jiyeon!! Are you alright?” Jiyeon wakes up to see her members all concerned, and she sees the place where she never thought she’d be safe in, Seoul Hospital.