Day 2 :Moving in

Joining Exo

November 25th 2014- Apartment Home~

7:00am

I woke up feeling very refreshed and releived that I didn't hear anymore "noises". I draged myself out of bed and took a quick shower. When I got out of the shower I changed into this:

korean-winter-fashion-2013---fashion-tre

When I got out of my room, I decided that I would go get starbucks as breakfast since its quicker than actually making breakfast. I left a note to Ai saying that I'm moving out so they can make all the noise they want but after that, I had alot of trouble actually leaving. 10 minutes later im still here trying to leave but I just can't. I checked my phone, 8:40????? IT TAKES ME AN HOUR TO GET TO SM BUILDING!! I dashed out of the apartment not even think out leaving anymore and took a cab to SM Building. Luckly, the driver was a fat driver and got me there ten minutes early. When I walked in the building, this time it was completly empty and I didn't even realize how nice it looked in here. It looked actually quite modern. I didn't realize that my examinations took ten minutes untill Lee SooMan, a nice looking girl with brown hair and a guy with a black hood on. 

"Hello Flora. I see that you are packed and ready to go to your new dorm." Lee SooMan said.

"Yeah I'm really excited to go see who's group I'm joining." I said cheerfully.

"By the way this is Kim Byungsoo. She will be checking up on you guys and helping you out." 

"안녕하세요. It's nice to meet you" I respectfully bowed 90 degrees to her

"Same with you! You can just call me Byung. How old are you?" She asked

"Im 20 years old" I replied

"Oh great your the same age as Sehun! I hope you guys become really good friends!" She said cheerfully

"Wait what do you mean? Sehun is in Exo right? Aren't I joining a girl group?" 

"You didn't tell her" Byungsoo turned to Lee SooMan

"I was hoping to suprise you since you like Exo." Lee SooMan said " I apoligize Flora."

"There's no worries! I just have one question. Isn't Exo boy group?"

"Well we had no choice since you are such a good dancer we thought it would be best if you join exo and there is only 10 members at the momment." Byungsoo answered

"One more thing Flora. Do you have a nickname or anything you would like to call yourself in Exo?" Lee SooMan asked

"Actually now that I think I just want to stay with Flora." I said

"Okay then. Lets get you going to your dorm!" Byungsoo said

"Wait do I get a seperate dorm from the boys?"

"OF COURSE WE'RE NOT FULLY CRAZY!" Byungsoo replied loudly but cheerfully at the same time.


Dorm Home~

11:00am

When we got there Lee SooMan had to leave and Byungsoo had an appointment so I was left with the guy with the black hood who was not only creepy has heck, he also walked really slow. He didn't say anything but made and arm gesture to follow him. I had no choice since I didn't know where to go, I didn't know where I was. And I was a little bit scared. Eventually, I followed him and got really shy at the time. When we got to my dorm he unlocked the door and let me in. Once we got in, he took off his hood only to reveal the one and only Oh Sehun. Of course I froze. Who wouldn't freeze at a time like this? He was Oh Sehun. OH SEHUN. All I'm doing is staring at him in shock while he gets comfy in my dorm. 

Five minutes later...

I finally snapped back to reality and saw how nice my apartment looked but then It was really small. I think I would enjoy living in a small place. Especially alone, with no banging noises untill 3am. Just peace and quiet with me myself and I. When I looked around, I saw that up those tiny stairs was my bed! This dorm is pretty small, but I love it! 

tiny-apartment-manhattan-1.jpg

Sehun broke the silence with a fake cough which startled me. I turned over to look at him with him smirking. I could feel my face getting hotter and my shyness growing.

"So new girl, I want you every morning to wake up at 12 am to make all of exo breakfast okay?" Sehun said in a stuck up way

"Mmhm." I replied

"Mhmm? Is that all you can say? Well If so can you also make up lunch and diner every day as well?"Sehun continued

Okay thats it

"And also can you do our laundry as well?" Sehun nagged

"Excuse me, for all I know I'm not your slave nor a maid so I would suggest to do thoses things by yourself and not ask me to do it for some reason and also being disrespectful in my own dorm?.... I would highly suggest to get out now." I stated

"Woah there lady, calm down, I was only testing to see if you would actually let us walk all over you." Sehun said in a playful way

"That was a very disrespectful way to test me." I fumed

"Hey are you hungry? I didn't eat anything yet. You wanna go get some bubble tea with me?" Sehun asked

"Actually yes I haven't ate anything either." I realized

"Great! This will be a way I can pay you back." Sehun said "Oh also put on this hood beacause we don't want any paparazzi."

Sehun handed me a blue hoodie instead of my jacket that was pretty big for me. I didn't mine because it actually was pretty comfy and snug. He smirked when he saw what I looked like then we left.


11:30am

Gayoung's Bubble Tea

When we got there no one was there so we were quickly served. I never tried bubble tea before so I had sehun order for me. We left the store walking back to the dorm and Sehun was staring at me.

"What?" I asked

"Hurry up and try it!" he yelled

"Fine!"

I took a sip of the bubble tea and stopped walking. Sehun was smiling at me since im guessing that he knows that this is the best thing I have ever tasted in my whole entire life of exsistence. I was so good. I never have tried something so good.

"Well?" Sehun asked

"This is amazing" I said

"I knew you would of liked it. Every one likes bubble tea."

"But how do they even do such magic and put delicousness in the cup?"

"Its the work of bubble tea, Flora."

"Wait you know my name?"

"I was there with Lee SooMan and Byungsoo was I not?"

"Oh yeah... Well where do you want to go Sehun?"

"Well instead of going back to your dorm how about we go back to my dorm?"

"Okay. I have to meet Exo either way."


I wanted to leave a cliff hanger for ya. Plus its getting late *-* Enjoy and please subscribe and comment !~