The Lie

A Lie for Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The day after, they would fly to Hong Kong for a YG Family show. That night, she went home alone. The next morning, everybody joined at the airport. She found Mino, and hugged him tight.

“You'll take my hand, right?

-Yeah, I'll do that.

-I saw you called me many times yesterday, sorry, my phone was dead, and I went to sleep early.

-That's good. How was your brother?

-He's doing good, we had fun.

-That's great. Now come, you'll sit between Seungyoon and me.”

She grabbed his hand and followed him as they embarked the plane. They had an entire section for the artists and the staff members. They were all chatting together, waiting for the plane to leave Seoul. When it was time, Mino gently grabbed Junhi's hand, and kissed it. The first time he had ever do that was a while ago, when he was only a trainee. He was following the artists to have a special stage with his fellow members. It was for Bigbang's Dome tour, the year before. Junhi had gone there with them because Jiyong had asked her to have a duo, and also because they would work on some songs in the Japanese studios. Usually, she would have sit with her best friend, but it turned out that he had decided to flirt with one of his dancers that day. She told him it was good, and took a place with the trainees. She liked them, they were all really funny. She sat beside Mino. When he saw how strongly she was gripping the arm rest, he turned to her.

“Noona, you can take my hand.” He had said, offering his warm hand.

She had took it, and had squeeze it a lot. The boys were laughing as Mino's face was showing the pain he felt. But he said nothing, he kept on smiling, and talking to Junhi. He wanted to change her mind. And when she offered him her first smile of the flight, it made him more than happy. For the rest of the tour, they talked a lot, until the famous day, the last one, when they kissed for the first time. He had initiated it, apologizing countless times, his cheeks red like never before. But she had smiled and had kissed him once more. They kept it low for the first few months, but anyway, everybody knew what was happening. One time, Jiyong had walked in Junhi's office, and found them in a really... delicate state. He had laughed so much that soon, s knew what was happening. In the agency, there was no problem about it, if they were keeping low profile. And that day too, as they were flying to Hong Kong. When they arrived to the hotel, they each got to their bedroom, Junhi locked herself. She called Jiyong, and asked him to come in her room. She let him in just at the moment Mino got out to visit her. He had taken a shower, shaved and put cologne. He was well-dressed, and was hoping he could have a nice evening with her, something special. But he stopped everything as he saw his elder entering her room. He got back in the room he was sharing with Taehyun.

“Aren't you going to see her?

-Another night.

-Why?

- off, Taehyun!”

He walked away from his room, Jiyong was already out of Junhi's room. Mino looked at him with dark eyes, and left the hotel. Jiyong messaged Junhi to tell her. She send a “Take care of you, Good night and make sweet dreams! Xxx ;)” to Mino. And it made him walk back to his room. The next morning, everybody got up early for the one and only big rehearsal. The show was the same night, and Junhi wouldn't have a lot of time to see Mino. She practised her duo with Jiyong, getting Mino even more jealous. When she got off the stage with her friend, Mino walked away. She walked after him.

“Mino! Mino, aren't you observing the rehearsal?

-Do I look like I'm observing the rehearsal?

-Calm the down! Damn! Have a nice day, really!”

She walked away angry as he was too. He ran after her and hugged her from behind.

“Excuse me. I was rude for nothing.

-Yeah, well, leave me alone for real. Work hard for tonight, okay?”
She slowly pushed his arms away, and walked to her friends' waiting room. The members of Bigbang were all there, snacking and chatting. She sat on the sofa between Youngbae and Seunghyun, and snuggled on the first one.

“How are you, Junhi-ah?

-Good.

-You're mad!”

Jiyong made a sign to Youngbae for him to stop what he was saying.

“Are you hungry?

-No. I'll get fat.

-You won't! This kid and you are having too often for you to gain weight!”

She began to cry, hiding her face on Youngbae. He couldn't understand what was happening, and just pulled her closer to him, trying to sooth her sadness. After a while, though, she fell asleep on the couch. When she woke up a little later, the boys were starting to get ready. She got up and went to her own little waiting room. She got ready, and the stress was getting bigger in her body. She heard the people screaming as they entered the dome, and she heard them cheer for Winner. She ran to the back stage, and looked at them. Looked at him. When their eyes connected for a few seconds, she smiled at him. And he smiled back. She then walked to the Bigbang waiting room, they were leaving the room. She went in her own. She waited until it was time for her to get on stage. She had her mic, her high heels, everything she needed. And GD welcomed JJ on stage. He made her twirl a little, and spoke for a while. There was the other members on the stage, a little further, cheering. 2NE1 were there too. And GD and her began their song happily. They were dancing very close from each other, and since people were thinking they were a couple, it only made more rumours. She stayed on stage when she was done, like usual, to cheer and dance and sing a little more. Even though it was not her first profession, Junhi liked to get on stage sometimes. And that night, she had a lot of fun. After the show, she stopped at the Winner waiting room. She leaned on the door frame. Mino got to her, and grabbed her waist really carefully. She caressed his cheeks, and pulled him into a kiss.

“Come with me tonight, please.

-With pleasure.”

They got to the hotel together, and locked themselves in Junhi's room. They made love all night long, many times. It made them feel very good. Mino was a little less scared, suddenly. He was happier. Junhi was more scared, and even more sad. She thought it would probably be the last moment like this she would have with her lover. She looked at him sleep, played in his hair, and whispered sweet things to him. She apologized thousands of times. But he wasn't conscious of it, not then. The next day, they got back in Seoul. On Monday, everybody was working like usual. On Tuesday, Mino saw Jiyong leaving with Junhi again. It got him very angry.

 

From Mino

To Junhi

Are you meeting

someone today?

 

From Junhi

To Mino

No, Why? I

have an appointment

don't wait for me.

 

An appointment with Kwon Jiyong, he understood the thing. He thought he had understand it. He got more angry, and just went to his dormitory. For the rest of the week, he tried to be a little more rude. But when she was coming to him, and acting cute and loving, he could not resist. It pissed him off, how he wanted to protect her, and make her feel good. On the Friday, they had a flight to Bangkok. He sat at her side, and held her hand, like always. Junhi teared up, as she knew it would probably be the last time Mino would hold her hand this way. When they got to the hotel, he got her things in her room. She went to sleep at that moment, and he kissed her forehead before leaving. She couldn't sleep. On Tuesday, she had received her results. A cancer. Kwon Jiyong had got mad, angry, sad. She had cried in his arms for a long time. She could have treatments, but a brain tumour was scary. Junhi had decided she would hurt Mino a little. She didn't want him to stay around. So the next day, she did like usual. But she was a little cold towards him. She passed a little more time with Bigbang. For the show, she looked at him perform a first time, and then got on stage with GD herself. They performed, but she was getting closer than usual to him. After their song, they stayed on stage like usual, to sing and dance with their friends.

“He's backstage on the other side, he's looking...

-You're sure you want that?

-Get closer...

-Pull me off stage though...”

She pulled him off stage, and he pushed her on a wall. They kissed with passion for a moment, and stopped when Youngbae came to them.

“What

Please log in to read the full chapter