The Love

A Lie for Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Youngbae brought her to work, she had to work with Winner, so he stayed with her.

 

“Hi Noona!

-Hi guys! How are you?

-We're very good, and you?

-I'm good, thanks. Have you worked on your lyrics?

-Yeah!

-Good, let's work.”

 

Mino was not really talking, and when he was, he seemed rude. They listened and worked on the lyrics for a long time. At a moment, Junhi stopped talking. She started to breathe a little faster. Youngbae got up when she got up too. She looked around the room, and he understood. He grabbed the trash can and got to her. She dropped on the floor and threw up, as Youngbae held her hair. He pat her back gently, and then wiped .

 

“Do you want to go home...?

-I'm okay...

-I guess your baby plans are doing good.” Mino snapped.

 

It got Youngbae mad.

 

“You are acting so stupid right now Song Mino, are you really believing rumours?

-That's all I can believe when it comes to Junhi, now.”


She got out fast.

 

“You still love her?

-Why would I?

-Don't be mean to her. She's having a hard time right now. And you don't help.

-It's not my fault if she can't get pregnant.

-Holy , Mino! There are no baby plans! Open your eyes!”

 

Youngbae got Junhi's things, and walked out. He found her outside, she was smoking.

 

“Come with me, you need to rest some more.”

 

Mino didn't show it then, but he was shocked. He wanted to know what was happening to Junhi. He still loved her, and knowing she was having a hard time hurt him. His band members looked embarrassed a little. Seungyoon decided to go practice their dance. At night, Mino couldn't sleep. He could only think about Junhi. He wanted to have her in his arms, to kiss her lips and to make love to her. Junhi wanted him too. That night, she called her doctor.

 

“Hi doctor Kim.

-Oh, hi Miss Hong!

-I wanted to tell you that I want the surgery. As soon as possible.

-I'll call my colleague. I guess we could travel there next week.

-Good. Thank you, a lot.

-You have to take care of yourself.”

 

She went to sleep early, sneaking in her best friend's room. When he came back from work, he found her asleep there, chuckled. He took a shower and went to bed too. The next morning, she told him she had taken her decision. And for a week, she prepared her travel with her doctor and also with Jiyong. He would go with Junhi, and look over her. The day they left, all the Bigbang members joined her, and hugged her tight. Youngbae was about to cry.

 

“You come home soon, healthy as before.

-Yes.”

 

When the plane took off, she held Jiyong's hand tightly. They were departing for a long journey. The Bigbang members got to the YG building as they had work to do. But they didn't work much. They spent the night together.

 

The next morning, Junhi entered the surgery room. The boys got to work again. They were working on a YG family show special performance. Youngbae prayed a lot on that morning.

 

“Hyung, why Jiyong-hyung isn't there?

-He's busy.

-You mean he is in a romantic travel with the future mother of his children.”

 

Seunghyun pushed Mino on a wall, and prevent him from moving. He had his arm on his throat.

 

“Now you shut the up and you listen. Junhi never loved somebody else than you. She loves you with all her heart. She's been crying for the past months. She's not in a relationship with Jiyong. Junhi is sick, and she didn't want you to see her this way. She never cheated on you.

-... she is sick?

-She has a... a brain tumour. She is in Taipei to get it removed.

-She.. is getting a... brain tumour removed... ... , , ! Holy ! I need to go there, she needs me!

-She's already in surgery right now. There are chances she loose her memories, and some physical abilities.

-I don't care! Let me go, I'm going to her!”


He was crying, hysterical, and when Seunghyun let go of his grip, Mino dropped to the floor. His band members helped him to prepare his things, as Youngbae called Jiyong, and the other Bigbang members found tickets for Taipei. The same night, he was on the plane. When he arrived in Taipei, he went to his hotel to leave his things, and got to the hospital right away. When he got in the room, Jiyong hugged him tightly.

 

“I'm sorry, we tried to convince her to talk to you. She never wanted.

-I've been awful, hyung. Pardon me.

-It's alright.

-Did she wake up?

-Not yet. It may take some time.

-Can I...

-Yes, go.”

 

He slowly walked to the bed, and shyly sat beside her. He took her hand, and kissed it.

 

“Noona... I'm here, now... I'll always be there to hold your hand... you remember? I'm sorry for what I've said, and what I've done... Now please wake up so I can know you heard me... and kiss your lips... Noona...”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter