The Shawol Aqua Festival

YukiHana's Curse *Sequel to 'the chicken and the princess'*

It has been three days since the brothers have gathered together to celebrate the Shawol Aqua Festival (the day that Minho the Charmer's curse over the land was broken). Jonghyun prepped himself up and went to the Shawol Plaza which was filled with almost everything in Aqua. He made his speech as it was the mark of the first day of the festival.


"Today, we are all gathered here to celebrate the time our kingdom was saved from the clutches of Minho the Charmer's hands. I, Prince Jonghyun the Poet and as well as my brothers, wish that every Shawol living in our peaceful kingdom...no matter where amongst the five isles, you are all welcomed. Let the Festivities...BEGIN!" Jonghyun joyfully said as the people set the fireworks to the sky.

"It's so beautiful, daddy." KiRisa joyfully said.

 "Indeed." Kibum replied with a smile, "If only Arisa was here, she would be way happier."


Jonghyun went to the Castle grounds to call his sibling and each of their families to join the tradition of lighting the Great Aqua Candle .


 "Kibum-ah! Taemin-ah! Jinki-ssi~ Come here!" Jonghyun shouted.

Jomi, just like his dad--he was very excited to see his uncles and aunts as well as his cousins celebrating the festivities.


"Here we are right now, celebrating the lighting of the Great Aqua Candle that unites the five isles of this kindom. As each of us make our wishes, we would like to ask for peace and prosperity for the following years to come. " Jonghyun spoke and he was followed by Jinki for his wish.


"That each Isle would live in peace as it has been these past few years, may the grace of our forefathers who have ruled this land guide us in everything that we would do."


As everyone was all gathered at the castle grounds along with the villagers to share the Great Aqua Banquet, Chorong was with YukiHana---who fell deeply asleep and went to Jinki's bedroom. While Chorong was on her way, she was suprised seeing the scarlet witch of Soshi Isles. Sooyoung hushed Chorong's lips before she could even speak.

"So..this is the child of whom my husband wants to have his revenge onto. Such a fragile beauty, just like you.."  Sooyoung whispered to Chorong's ears.


Each word that Sooyoung spoke was like a poison---slowly passing through Chorong's body.

"Just like how it was back then, your h-husband still held his grudges over Jinki...p-please spare my child, Sooyoung." 

"I never thought you would beg like this, Chorong---but I really want to have my hands on your child. She who will be known as the snowflower  that would bring the island the chaos that was supposed to have been done way back then." 

Sooyoung touched YukiHana's forehead, as she lifted her hand, a crystal was deeply planted onto its forehead.

"Such a beauty...but just like Jinki---she's powerless." Sooyoung said.

Chorong's eyes filled with burdened fears of what the future holds for YukiHana. After Sooyoung's disappearance,  a girl with a flaming scarlet colored hair saw what happened and decided to follow Chorong by sight.

"So this child was my cousin? But why would my mother be such a madman and a lunatic o plan such revenge with my father?" The girl with a scarlet hair mumbled as she looked from afar.

 

As time passed  and it was almost nighttime, everyone was gathered again on the plaza to watch the fireworks show, until Chorng noticed that she hasn't returned yet. Jinki went immediely to his room, and saw Chorong trembling in tears as she fixed her gaze on their daughter.

"Love, are you alright?" 
"M-Minho.... he has returned. Planning his revenge towards us through our daughter.
"

"We can get through this together, just like we did back then" 

 

Chorong wiped her tears and smiled. She looked at Jinki with full hopes of conquering Minho's plans once more.


Meanwhile at the plaza, the girl with a flaming scarlet colored hair was behind the trees watching the fireworks alone, thinking deeply how can she help her cousin to get through her curse.

 

Over the course of time, as the festival ended, everyone went home with joyful smiles while Jinki and Chorong were trying to bade their farewell to Jonghyun in the most genuine way possible. At the same time, the girl with a flaming scarlet hair followed the couple way back to Locket's Isle hoping that she might be able to look after her cursed cousin