Jinki's Return

YukiHana's Curse *Sequel to 'the chicken and the princess'*

Flashback 

 

Jinki was with his wife,Chorong (you) as he bades his farewell to his brothers after giving the authority and power to rule the kingdom to Jonghyun.

 

Jinki: *gives Jonghyun the blessing to rule over the SHINee World Kingdom* I--The eldest among the princes of the kingdom and its recent ruler, Prince Jinki (Onew) hereby give the full authority and power to rule over the kingdom to my beloved brother, Prince Jonghyun the Poet.

Jonghyun: *bows down with a humble heart* I am deeply and sincerly honoured ,my dearest brother,Jinki. I will never let you down...But promise us, that you will return and reclaim the throne.

Jinki: *Trusts Jonghyun*  Hearing and trusting you to rule the kingdom is already my delight,my dearest brother. I wouldn't reclaim the throne at my return but I sincerly hope that you'll help each other on ruling the kingdom.. *approaches Kibum then Taemin* Kibum, I know not long from now, you will meet your royal pair..As well as you too,Taemin.. I hope that you two will be a responsible,loving and well-respected princes. *hugs each other*

                _______________________________________________

 

Years easily passed and it was already five years since the day Prince Jinki departed SHINee Palace. Jinki lived a humbled life with  his wife Chorong and new born daughter, YukiHana at the Locket's Island which was located at the east of SHINee (Formerly Shawol Palace) Palace. Chorong asked Jinki if they could pay a visit at the palace to see as well as have a time together with his brothers.

Chorong: *cleans the desk and looks at Jinki's portrait with Taemin,Jonghyun,and Key* It has been five long years Jinki, when are you planning to visit your brothers at SHINee Palace? I heard among the people when I once dropped by at the Central City of Shawol Island that they're still waiting for your return. *puts down the portrait on the desk*

Jinki: *carries YukiHana to his arms* Five years and the kingdom was as it's most peaceful reign. Jonghyun never broke his promise. We'll go there once Shawol Blue Festival starts.

Chorong: *puts away the cleaning materials as she slowly approaches Jinki and whispered* Is she already asleep?

Jinki: *quietly and gently puts YukiHana to the bed* She is..and she is as beautiful as you are.

Chorong: *looks at Jinki cutely, trying to seduce him as Jinki goes towards to her*  You're kidding Jinki.. She got her looks from you.

Jinki and Chorong: *hugs each other then giggles *

 

Meanwhile at Shawol Island (where the SHINee Palace is) Prince Jonghyun was at the garden with his wife Lady Bomi with their five year old son, Jomi.. Jonghyun was looking at the places along the vast garden where he was reminded of his childhood memories with his brothers.

Bomi: *carries Jomi at her arms*  Jonghyun, you've been here for hours..Something bothering you? *worried face*

Jonghyun: *kisses Bomi's cheek* Nothing to worry about Bomi, it has been five years since I last talked to them. I just hope this year's festival will be the most memorable one.

Jomi: *stretches his arms then goes to Jonghyun.* You have brothers,Dad? How come I haven't got to see them? *sad face*

Jonghyun: *pats Jomi's hair*  Well, its quite a long story because they have their own families now.. I just hope they could come to the festival.

Jomi: *excited*  Oh I can't wait to see them.

 

Three days before the festival, Prince Taemin came with his wife, Naeun (who was a former maidservant and later treated as a princess after Lady Bomi  knew that she was one of the three Ladies of  PinkPanda City who were abducted..Other two were Chorong and Yookyung).

Taemin: *calls Jonghyun from a distance* Jong-Hyung??

Jonghyun: *sees Taemin then hugs him tightly* So glad you made it bro! How are you? *greets Lady Bomi with respect* Nice to see you once again,Lady Bomi.

Bomi: *Bows* Same here, Prince Jonghyun.

Taemin: *pats Jonghyun's back* Hahaha! We're too early for the festivities,arent we?

Jonghyun: *thinks suddenly* Well...Not really. The festival will be three days away so I guess you're just in time.

*Bomi leaves as the two brothers talk*

Taemin: Are Kibum and Jinki coming? 

Jonghyun: *sighs* I'm sure Kibum would come but Jinki..I dont think so..but I always see him around the Central City Plaza.

Taemin: Well..we can't blame him. He want it that way..but at least he got the most peaceful life more than ours.

Jonghyun: *agrees*

 

The very next day, Jonghyun went to the garden with Taemin to play croquet while their wives were drinking tea  just a few feet away from them. While they were playing, Jomi ran towards to his father,Jonghyun with KiRisa.

 

Jonghyun: *sees Jomi* 

Jomi: *shouts in a high pitch*  Daddy~

Kirisa: *excitedly runs towards Jonghyun* Uncle Jonghyun!!!!!!

Jonghyun: * beams Kirisa up to his arms* Wow! Looks like you grew a lot. Where's your daddy?

Kirisa: *smiles then points at Kibum from afar* There he is... Daddy!!!  *waves her hand calling Kibum's attention.

Kibum: There you are. *messes Kirisa's hair*  I'm looking all over for you.

Jonghyun: Kibum? Is that really you?

Kibum: *jokes around* I know..I'm still handsome..Just joking. How are you?

Jonghyun: Just fine. I thought Lady Arisa would come.

Kibum: Well...about that *being stopped by Kirisa*

Kirisa: Mom wasn't feeling well because...I'm going to be a big sister now.

Jonghyun: Wow! Congratulations Kirisa! 

Kirisa: *smiles*

 

When the afternoon came, the three brothers with their wives and kids went for a stroll at the small village just at the east side of the castle and gathered the people around for a feast.

At the very first day of the festival, finally Jinki and Chorong came with their daughter YukiHana. The people of the whole kingdom also known as Shawolites were shouting  and yelling Jinki's name thus giving him a warm welcome from fives years being unseen and discreetly going around the kingdom.

Chorong smiled as she felt the warm welcome of the people, while Jinki was still nervous with thoughts of Minho's whereabouts.