Sickness

Drabbles? Drabbles.

“Baby, here’s your soup,” Gunhee opens the door with an elbow, and manages to take a few steps to put the tray on the nightstand.
He sits on the edge of the bed, and kisses Heechul’s sweaty forehead. It’s still scorching hot. Probably hotter than a fresh piece of toast.
Heechul mumbles something, and turns to lie on his side.
“Come on, have some soup and you’ll feel better, I promise,” Gunhee says, urging Heechul to sit up a little. He starts feeding Heechul the soup. After rejecting it the first few times, he finally gave in. However cruel, Gunhee secretly adores feeding his boyfriend, and loves the idea of taking care of him even more.
“Are you feeling better?” Gunhee asks.
“Somewhat,” Heechul murmurs, cleaning his mouth with the sleeve of his pajama top. 
“Good. You need to rest now. I’m going to be in the other room so I don’t disturb you, okay?” Gunhee stands up, when suddenly feels something tugging at his sleeve.
He glances down in surprise, and sees Heechul looking at him with pleading eyes. They were a bit glossy, but nonetheless so very sweet and innocent, like a child who silently stares at their parents, who eventually give in.
“St-ay,” Heechul begs, having a hard time getting the word out in one go. Stupid voice cracks.
“Of course,” Gunhee’s eyes soften, and without a second thought, he crawls on the bed to lie down beside Heechul, cuddling him close, wrapping his arms around his midsection. He whispers sweet and some sour (pun intended) things in Heechul’s ears and soothingly at his hair and sides, and it’s not long before he hears the soft and steady breathing of the other man, who is already asleep in his arms.
“I love you, Heechul-ah.” He smiles, pressing another kiss on his forehead. 
Heechul’s warm body pressed close to his own is the loveliest of sights, and even if Gunhee catches whatever the hell he has, it would still be worth it.