❄ Ice Skating Adventure ❄

Drabbles? Drabbles.

Heechul tugged at his boyfriend’s hand trying to pull him closer towards the ice skating rink in the middle of the mall. He stared up at it, eyes big and wide, waiting for Gunhee to catch up to him. Finally Gunhee arrived, seeing Heechul looking at the arena like a small child or puppy. He began laughing at how insanely adorable his boyfriend looked. He then came up on Heechul’s right side, slipping his arm around the younger one’s waist as he continued to be mesmerized by the ice rink.

"Can we go skating Gunhee? Please Gunhee please! It would be so fun! And I bet you would look so hot skating around the rink!" Heechul started to beg Gunhee. The older man snickered at Heechul’s begging. It was just too damn adorable to resist. He grabbed Heechul’s hand and led him towards the entrance of the rink. Heechul, as expected, began to jump up and down like an excited puppy, so happy Gunhee had obliged to his pleads. As soon as Gunhee had handed the man the money and they were given their skates, Heechul had begun to try to tie them up rapidly. As he tried, he failed miserably, getting all caught up in the laces. Gunhee walked over after putting his skates on to help his child of a boyfriend. Heechul was practically jumping up and down with enthusiasm as soon as Gunhee was done.

They walked slowly and steadily hand in hand into the rink. There were a massive number of children in there, most of them holding onto the railing. Before Gunhee even began to take another step, Heechul was already pushing off and skating around the arena. He seemed to be having more fun than some of the kids. He was dancing and skating around the rink to the music being played outside. Suddenly a familiar song came on and they looked at each other from across the rink and smiled. They skated towards each other as the tune began to play.

The two began to (somewhat) sing along as they held each other close, skating slowly around the rink. The whole world seemed to stop and they were suddenly only wrapped up in each other. They continued to skate and other couples and children watched them. But it didn’t matter to them. Nothing else mattered except that they were together, and always would be.