Mr. Second placer

The Last Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 002

"Mr. Second placer"

 

Three years passed, Luhan’s on 3rd year of middle school. Luhan and Dara were not classmates anymore at middle school. They never talked at each other; they’ll pass by at each other but never really interact, no hi’s and hellos. Dara was an introvert to begin with.    

 

 

 

“Luhan-sunbae!” a girl called outside the classroom as Luhan was chattering at his classmates.

 

‘what is it this time.. this girls are getting on my nerves.. don’t they have better thing to do than bother me.. tsk’ he thought. He stood up and wore a smile before walking through the door.

 

 

“Yes, ladies..” he said still on his fake genuine smile on.

 

 

The girl who called out for him was carrying something on her hands.

 

The two girls behind her encouraged her to give it to him now or the chance will slip away.

 

 

“uhh.. I made this cake for you.” She held it up for him to take. “w-would you..accept it.. please..”

 

 

The girl closed her eyes, readying herself if ever he’d reject it.

 

“a-ah! You must eat premium pastry only.. I’m not sure if it would be to your taste..”

 

 

Luhan reached for it and took it.

 

 

“It surely does.” He smiled flushing his white teeth to the girl.

 

 

“What you made especially for me is definitely more tasty. Comparing with something made by unknown guys,” he looked at the two girls behind and winked at them, “so I’ll take it. Thanks.”

 

 

The girls squealed as Luhan went back to where he was sitting.

 

 

The two guys he was talking to earlier was amazed at him.

 

 

“Yaaaa!! So cool..” one guy whispered.

 

 

“He is so different, he has such a charming temperament..”

 

Luhan smirked as he can hear those guys.

 

 

 

“..Noble temperament.. it must be the noble temperament.. yeah, yeah” the guy couldn’t get over it..

 

 

“..yeah! just like a prince..”  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  “Do you remember a famous pianist coming to our cultural festival last year?” Almost every girl at the school talks about him.

 

 

"Ah! That guy the schoolmaster flattered to?”

 

 

“I heard that he knew Luhan-sunbae’s father well.. that’s why he came to our school!”

 

 

“Really!?”

 

 

“Rich, handsome, smart. He almost owns everything. Not to mention he’s super kind!”    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“A-CHOOO!!!” Luhan sneezed.

 

 

“Ahh.. someone is talking about me again.” Luhan grinned, resting his face on his fist.

 

 

“Prince, can I kick you?” One of his classmates said.

 

 

“You should not come to public school!!” one of them cried.

 

 

“Girls are cheated by his appearance..(sob sob)”  

 

 

 

“Of course, I don’t need to be gentle with guys, right?” Luhan chuckled at his classmates complaints.

 

 

Girls and boys are separated in classrooms.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

".. Third grade in middle school, autumn, I'm still envied  and admired by the people around me... but.."

 

 

 

 

  Luhan was in front of the school’s bulletin board looking at the scoring results, frowning.  

 

1. Park Sandara

2. Lu Han

3. *** *** **

4. **** ** ***

 

 

 Luhan's POV

 

 

Again.

 

Second place…

 

AGAIN!!

 

Since Dara and I are in different classes, I nearly have no contact with her. But I never have forgotten about her very existence. (emphasizing the word EXISTENCE)

 

 

In these three years, she always keeps the first in all tests, and even breaks the record of sprint in our town.

 

But she has ignored the enthusiastic invitation from athletic club, insisting going home after school!!

 

Her indifferent attitude just earned her the name of the ‘Iron daughter’!

 

! Don’t get carried away Luhan. She’s still the arrogant girl she is. Being effortless yet being the excellent one. Tss!    

 

 

Luhan was still standing in front of the bulletin board. Cursing Dara inside his mind. If anyone actually looks at his eyes, he was on rage because of the piece of paper in front of him.  

 

 

“Lulu~ cool, second place again.”

 

 

He was startled when some girls went to him and praised him for being the 2nd top. He was the smartest guy at the school.

 

 

“You are so smart~”

 

 

“Can you teach me next time~? Please~”

 

 

“..can’t believe she said second place..” he muttered in a barely audible voice, but they didn’t heard it.

 

 

“Well, I think I should try harder..” he said and smiled at them.

 

 

“Ahh~ you are too modest.”

 

 

“Yeah~ you are handsome and rich. That is good enough~”

 

 

“Really?” he was startled at what the girl said.

 

 

“Chincha~~!”  

 

 

 

 

He smirked.

 

 

‘..absolutely true.. I’m supposed to be the winner in whichever way.. why do I have to care about that girl..’  

 

 

He walked at the hallway with the girls he was talking to earlier.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter