Ten Years Ago

The Last Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 001

"Ten Years Ago"

 

Ten years ago..

 

Last year of Primary school.

 

 

 

 

Hey, good morning Luhan!”

 

 

"Morning Luhanie~”

 

 

"Lulu, beautiful morning to you!”

 

 

Lil Luhan went inside the classroom and was greeted by every person he passes by.

 

Even the teachers acknowledge him.

 

After classes end, a boy came to Luhan,

 

"Luhan! We’ll have a football against Kai and other guys from class 4 after school, will you come?” Lil Minseok asked Luhan to join their team.

 

“Yeah, winning will be a sure thing if you join us.” another boy was convincing him.  

 

 

 

“Sorry, I have to attend cram school today.” Lil Luhan smirked at the two and left them feeling disappointed at the rejection.

 

 

 

"You guys better spend some time studying, that’s why you always fail at exams.”    

 

 

 

 

“Luhan~morning~! I saw your father on TV yesterday” some girls flocked where Luhan is.

 

"He is called the King of hotels, isn’t he? That’s so amazing. I hope I can stay in such a beautiful hotel too.”

“Ahh.. that was the promotion for our newly opened hotel in Singapore.” Luhan was flaunting his family’s wealth.

“Singapore?? Wow~” their eyes was full of excitement.

 

  “Class, be seated.” The teacher came in carrying the exam papers result

.

 

"Now, I’ll return your test papers, come get yours when your name is called.”

 

“Kim Minseok, should make some more effort.”

 

"What? 60 only..?” Minseok’s shoulder lowered upon seeing his score.

 

"Here you are Luhan. Nice job again.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

“Daebakk! Once again, you are the only one who got full marks.” His classmates were praising him.

 

 

“Of course, who do you think I am.” He smirked at his classmate.

 

 

“Wah.. I feel it’s a matter of course when he speaks such offending words..!” his classmate muttered.  

 

 

Now that I think of it, primary school was in fact a heyday of my life. My dad is the president of large resort hotels. I am always on the top of my class, and champion in all sport metings. Not to mention countless times being invited by talent scouts.

 

 

Just like the king in my world.

 

 

Then..

 

 

 

 

 

that girl appeared.

 

 

 

“This is the transfer student, Sandara Park. Let’s welcome your new classmate.” The teacher announces.

 

“Nice to meet you all.”

 

 

‘..nothing special,..and gloomy..’ Luhan scanned his new classmate from head to toe.

 

 

‘..she looks very poor and,.. grew up in lower-class..’  

 

 

 

That was my first impression of her..  

 

 

however..

 

 

 

 

 “We’ll here’s the test result you did few days ago.” The teacher announces. “This test seems a little bit difficult and only one student got the full marks.”

 

 

"I’m sure, it’s Luhan again.” The class murmurs to one another.

 

 

“Yeah, it should be him, of course.”

 

 

“Okay, here you are Luhan.” The teacher called him.

 

 

“You’re almost there.” The teacher said to Luhan.

 

 

Luhan looked at the paper with a smirk, of course this should be expected, he's got the full.

 

 

 

‘..98!?..WHAT!?.. not me this time!?..then who..??’  Luhan was too surprised to see his result.  

 

 

 

“Wahh~daebakk. Super Dara got 100 mark!!” one of their classmate exclaimed.    

 

 

 

Luhan was really shocked to hear it.  

 

 

“Really!?”…. “Awesome!” But it was no big deal to Dara.  

 

 

 

 

 

“Fall in line kids. Now 50 meters sprint test will begin. Everybody, line up!!”

 

 

‘.. I should calm down, that must have been a coincident…’ Luhan shrugged off the thought about losing from the test ago.

 

 

‘yes..of course..how could I fall behind to that non-eye-catching-girl??..’ Luhan readied himself to run.  

 

 

 

 

“Ready..”

 

 

 

'..focus Luhan,..of course, the No. 1 is definitely me!’

 

 

 

“GO!!..”  

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Luhan, 7.8 seconds..Minseok 8.9 seconds.”

 

 

"Amazing! Luhan ran faster than before!”

 

 

'..hahaha.. of course, I am Luhan after all..’  

 

 

 

 

“COOL~ Dara ran 7.4 seconds! Daebakk! That’s our super Dara!”  

 

 

 

‘..WH-WHAT!??..’  

 

 

“Cool~ how did you do it?” the boys praised Dara but it was really no big deal for her.

"Someone can run faster than Luhan, unbelievable!”

 

 

'..how could this happen..?..’  

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey.! That girl!..” Luhan shouted at the door of their classroom, but Dara didn’t notice that he was actually speaking to her.

 

 

"You’re just a transfer student. Don’t be so arrogant!” he points his finger at her so Dara looked at him indifferent.

 

 

"You just got several good marks by accident. Don’t get carried away!”

 

But Dara just passed by him ignoring his existent at the door.

 

 

‘..how..how could you treat me like this..? did you just ignored me..?..me..? LUHAN..?’

 

 

He clenched his fist, he’s about to lose control.  

 

 

 

 

“I am the successor of Lu’s Resorts and the son of its president. Don’t just ignore me!!” he shouted again that mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter