chapter 4 : 'healing' trip by jeon jungkook

to.love.my.husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook starred at two particular person behind him using his little mirror while taehyung placed his mask and black glasses properly. Even he is a new idol, people might know him.  he turned to see  furious Jungkook beside him.  Even he don’t really get what happened, he just want the younger to smile again, even a sarcastic smirk.

Jungkook in the other hand,  trying hard not to choke a certain criminal face ajusshi behind him for being so close with his precious mom. They were listening to something on Namjoon’s phone and somehow it irritated jungkook.

“just wait… you old man..”

O

Jimin stretched out a bit before sat back comfortably beside Namjoon. He kind of excited for the healing trip. He don’t remember when was  the last time he went for a vacation but then again, he don’t know weather to trust his memory about past or not since the incident.

“Jiminie, do you want to listen to my brand new song? I made this with yo- someone,”

“oh? Sure!”

Namjoon smiled before handed him his earphone. He pressed the play button and leaned closer toward Jimin to hear the song as well.

Well, someone took that wrongly.

O

                Jimin who watched everything from his little mirror bite his lip before turned his head toward taehyung who dangerously  tooo close to him.

Jungkook backed away quickly before a blush could creep toward his cheek. Taehyung only blinked before turned his head away, jungkook didn’t miss the pink blush on his cheek. And jungkook didn’t find that cute at all. Not at all.

Clearing his throat, he said not so awkwardly

“ t-the plan start now..”

Jungkook mentally slapped himself for shuttered. Taehyung nodded before called the stewardess for some water.

The stewardess nodded before went for taehyung’s water. Jungkook smiled. His plan should go on smoothly. After a while, the stewardess came back with a glass of water with her. When she was close enough, Jungkook quickly nudged Taehyung arm. Taehyung stuck out his leg purposely and the stewardess accidentally  stepped on it and stumbled before the water on her hand slipped and fell right on Namjoon’s face.

“strike,” Jungkook and taehyung whispered together.

The stewardess quickly apologized  and offered cleaned cloth for Namjoon.

“ I am so sorry sir… please don’t report about me,” the stewardess said worriedly before bowed a few time. Namjoon only smiled before saying that its fine and he will only change. 

After namjoon disappeared, jungkook grinned widely. Now, he can’t flirt with Jimin. But… he’ll be back though…

Jungkook was thinking hard when an old man who probably from the toilet, looked around like lost. He squinted his eye and then Jungkook knew, he can’t see well. In the middle of pitying the old man, an idea popped in his brain.

“psst, ajusshi~” jungkook whispered when the old man walk pass his seat.  The old man looked at him before smiled lovingly.

“yes, son?”

“are you searching for your seat?”

“ah, yes.. I am old so my vision is a bit, you know..”

Jungkook smirked. Perfect . taehyung only watched Jungkook confused. Why did he talk to an old man?

“well, I know where your sit..”

“oh, how nice of you young man,”

“but, you need to promise me something,”

“what is it?”

“once you sit, you must sleep. You look tired ajusshi,” jungkook said before plastered fake sweet  smile on his face.  The old man chuckled before hand to jungkook a large lollipop.

“thank you, young man. This is a gift. Don’t worry.. I’ll definitely sleep.” He said. Jungkook smiled.

“your seat is there.” Jungkook pointed on Namjoon’s empty seat. The old man thanked  him again before make his way toward the seat. Luckily, Jimin already asleep..

To Jungkook’s surprise, the old man did slept  as soon as he placed his on the seat.

Taehyung watched t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter