chapter 2 : the truth?

to.love.my.husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]chapter 2 : the truth? [/CONTENTID1]

             [CONTENTID2]   Jimin opened his eye slowly. His head hurt so much. After a few blink, jimin recognize the room as Jin’s. he slowly sat down and looked around.

“what am I doing  here?” 

He tried to remember what happen before and something click on his  head.

‘married’

His eye widen before started to panicked.

“how can i am married? when I didn’t know anything-“ he turned his head toward his finger. The ring is no longer there.

“am I dreaming?” he said slowly before sighed. It just a dream? Thank god. Even though the guy in his dream is freaking handsome but married? he is just a little boy!

“you fainted and now you talk to yourself? How pathetic ..”

Jin walked in with a tray on his hand. Jimin looked at him.

“I fainted?” he asked weirdly. He didn’t remember that. Jin glared at him before handed to him a bowl of porridge. Jimin took it and slowly take a sip of it.

“yes, you fainted and I, being an angle I am, bring you home because your lovely handsome husband had a meeting.”

“oh, really..WAIT, DID YOU SAY HUSBAND?!!” Jimin eye widen and he dropped the hot boiled porridge on Jin’s leg.

“YAHHHH!!!! OUCH!! THAT !!” Jin ran toward the bathroom to save his precious leg while Jimin started to panic again.

“NO! NO! THIS IS A PRANK RIGHT?! THIS IS JUST ANOTHER NIGHTMARE RIGHT?!!”

Jin came back into the room and smacked Jimin’s head for good.

“YAH!! WHO IS THE ONE PLAYING PRANK?! YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE YOU DON’T KNOW WHO IS THAT OH SO FABULOUS MIN YOONGI WHICH IS YOUR FREAKING HUSBAND AND RUINING MY SO HORRIBLELY PATHETIC LIFE?!”

“I REALLY DON’T KNOW HIM!! I..i don’t know….”

Jimin looked down and Jin went silent.

“are you serious?” he asked slowly. Jimin nodded.

“everything was fine yesterday.. but today… everything is weird!”

“do you hit your head somewhere yesterday?”

“no, I only watch movies with Namjoon hyung… and went to sleep.. that’s all..”

Jin suddenly stood up and walked out from the room. Jimin looked at him sadly before threw himself on the bed and starred the wall. What is happening to him?

After half an hour, Jin came back into the room with Namjoon.

“namjoon hyung?”

“jimin, I think we need to go to the hospital…”

“what?”

Namjoon sat beside him and take a deep breath.

“I think you had amnesia.”

“WHAT? No, I am not! I remember everything on my past!i remember you, my family and everyone-“

“except yoongi and jungkook?”

“you said that we watch movie yesterday right?” namjoon asked and jimin nodded slowly.

“actually we’re not. You called me in the middle of the night, crying your life out. You asked me to pick you up.. and then you go to sleep. This morning, you acted like nothing happened.”

Jimin looked at him in disbelieve. But why he didn’t remember it? why?

“and actually…  you are married to a man named Min yoongi.. six years ago and adopted a child name jungkook 3 years ago… you don’t remember this?”

“no…is this a joke? Stop it hyung!” jimin said with a shaky voice.

“do you think I’m joking right now? “ namjoon asked seriously. jin came closer to them and give him a picture.

“ I took this picture on your wedding day,”

It is Jimin’s picture wearing a tuxedo and the man yesterday beside him wearing the same tuxedo. All his friend is in the picture. But why he didn’t remember anything of this?

O

“so how is he doctor?” namjoon asked worriedly. Jin is in the room with Jimin. They just finished checking him.

“hm… based on the result… he is perfectly fine. but I need to ask you a few..private question..it’ll help a lot for him to recover.”

Namjoon slowly nodded.

“so, does Mr. Min had a problem with his husband? You know..a big fight? Often? Or anything?” he asked slowly. Namjoon took a few minute before answered him.

“yes.. they often argue  with each other.. but they usually made up quickly.. it just.. last night.. I think they had a huge fight… but only that..”

The doctor nodded before writing something on his note.

“here is my opinion.. you said that he didn’t remember anything about his husband, his child and his marriage right? So , I think.. he is in a trauma.. or maybe he’s trying to get himself out from the pain he received ..and he decided himself to forget.. sometimes.. this could happen if someone in deeply emotionally pain.”

Namjoon sighed. Does jimin really suffer that bad? Why didn’t he realize it before?

“so, what should I do?”

“my advice is, first of all. Don’t remind him with anything related to his trauma…I mean..his husband, his child or anything. Take him to vacation or something. When he start to calm down, try to talk to him about his marriage again. Lastly, uh.. we need the main reason he is  in trauma to actually convince him that he will be alright…and that will be his husband.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter