The existence of my kind

Craving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that incident happened to me at the age of five, my whole life changed. I started looking forward to my daily night trainings with Soo Man-ssi where I would not be judged and ignored the fact that in reality, I was an outcast and scorned upon in society. Now, thirteen years later, I have already mastered my powers to its full extent. Soo Man-ssi said I was extremely powerful. But of course, no one knows about my abilities or else they would not dare to call me names or bully me continuously. 

"Hey orphan!" I sighed inwardly as I turned towards the owner of the voice. She shoved the homework of the day in my hands and walked away, calling over her shoulder," make sure they're all correct or you'll get it tomorrow!" Who was that? Kim Soojin, class 1/2. The biggest bully and queenka of the school, she loves to bully weak, out-of-society people. Guess who falls underneath that category? That's right, me. I am her favourite thing to bully. She says I should be grateful that she, the 'prettiest' girl in the world is paying attention to a 'lowlife' like me. I guess that is the life of a poor orphan like me.....

"EXO!!!!!!" The squeal of Soojin brought all the girls running out, all eager to catch a glimpse of the handsome, gorgeous male kingkas. I shook my head, never once in your life have you been interested or have seen the supposedly god-like boys. 

You were the outcast of the school anyway, there was no need to fangirl and dream about a relationship with one of the boys when you obviously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter