More?

Craving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello? Soo Man ajusshi?" I called out to the ringing darkness. It was strange that the normally lighted up battle arena was dark. Just then you heard a light chuckle and felt a breath ghosting behind your ear, sending shivers down your spine. With a click of your fingers, the whole place lit up and you found yourself face to face with a smug, smirking, familiar face. He was too close, much to close. You did the only thing that seemed logical that moment, you punched him.

Howling in surprise, he collapsed on the floor, clutching his swollen nose. You gaped at the 5 boys behind him who were laughing their butts off at the sight of the greasy Woohyun being rejected by a girl for the first time, much less with a punch.
"Oh, I'm so sorry, Woohyun. If only you didn't come so close to me like the ert you are, maybe your face would have been spared from my fist." You said sarcastically.

“You didn’t have to punch me in the face, princess!” He wailed. Sighing, you apologised to him which immediately made him brighten as he got up, with his nose as fine as ever. Scowling, you turned away from him and faced your other oppas.

“Where is he today?” You asked them. They explained to you that Soo Man ajusshi had some business to attend and it was important. Well, that was what you understood anyway with Woohyun’s annoying wailing right next to you.

“Would you for the love of Christ, stop doing that?” You snapped at Woohyun, seriously, you loved him a lot (as a brother), but sometimes he acted like a spoilt brat unlike his age. He pouted and mumbled his apologies.

“There’s something on your mind, Claire.” L mentioned quietly. You jerked your head at your favourite oppa, though you already knew it, it still bugged you that he could invade your privacy like that. You hesitantly told them about your new neighbours and how they had powers.

“I thought we were the only ones. Soo Man ajusshi said so.” You mumbled, confused. “Sometimes, there can be wrong calculations, Claire. We were identified as having powers quickly because we had a strong aura. These……neighbours must have found about their powers a bit later. It’s highly probable that their powers weren’t about to emerge like ours when we were young until later.” Sungjong explained it to you.

Still a bit confused, you nodded your head. Just then, Soo Man ajusshi appeared. Brightening up, you ran and gave him a hug. After hugging yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter