siblings?

Taming Choi Yong Do

"Yoon Chan Young, do you know where can I find your friend Jae Kyung? I can't reach her in her phone," Choi Yong Do sat beside Chan Young

"Lee Jae Kyung?"

Choi Yong Do nodded. "I have something to ask her,"

"Maybe she's busy with his college application. Or maybe she went back to Japan. She mentioned last time that she missed the interview here because she has to go to hospital something,"

"oh..let me know if she calls you," Choi Yong Do got out of the broadcast room and bumped to Cha Eun Sung in the hall way. "Cha Eun Sung, Cha Eun Sung,"

"What's it this time?" Cha Eun Sung barked. "I saw the photos from the wedding. You look handsome and she's pretty. Who was the girl?"

"you met her. They came here days ago,"

"Chan young's elementary schoolmate?"

"One and only."

"Ah... she's pretty in dress," Cha Eun Sung commented. "Is Chan Young in there?"

Choi Yong Do just made a head gesture that he's in the room and left.

"If you're going to ask if I saw Kim Tan, I'd rather put up a booth for lost and found people," Chan Young barked at Cha Eun Sung.

"Too early to be ," Cha Eun Sung laughed. "Let's go," she pulled Chan Young from his chair. "Chan Young-ah, can you find Choi Yong Do for me," Jae Kyung was on the phone.

"What's wrong?" Chan Young sense panicky in Jae Kyung's voice. "Kim Tan, have you seen Choi Yong Do?" Kim Tan arrived to pick up Cha Eun Sung.

"Chan young,-ah pass the phone to Kim Tan," Jae Kyung nearly yelled.

"Kim Tan," Kim Tan answered wondering who's on the phone.

"Kim Tan, I don't know what's your conflict with Choi Yong Do but please. For God's sake, find him. His mom collapsed. I'm taking her to the hospital. Medical center,"

"uh.." Kim Tan threw the phone to Chan Young. With out looking back, he ran out. He knew exactly where Choi Yong Do will be at that moment. As what he predicted, he found him. "Choi Yong Do!" He grabbed him. "Hurry up,"

"What?!" Yong Do pushed Kim Tan.

"Your mom is in the hospital. Someone called Chan Young earlier. Where's your phone?" Kim Tan was yelling.

Choi Yong do scrambled for his phone. It was off. "!" he cursed as he turned it on.

"I have the driver outside. Go," Kim Tan pulled him and pushed him inside the car.

Choi Yong Do was teary eyed as he looked at Kim Tan's worried face.

He ran to the front and saw Jae Kyung cowering in the waiting area. "Lee Jae Kyung, where's my mother? What happened?"

"She's in the emergency room. She just collapsed while we're having tea at her restaurant,"

The doctor came out of the ER as soon as Yong Do sat down. He got up and ran up to the doctor. "How is she?"

"There's nothing to worry. It's overworked. She just needs rest," the doctor said.

Choi Yong Do sighed upon hearing what the doctor said. "Thank you," he turned to Jae Kyung. "Thank you. I don't know what will I do if ...."

"She's fine. You can rest your heart," she cut him.

"Hang on.. how did you know she's ... my mother?"

"Don't you  know? She's my mother too?" Jae Kyung pulled a serious face. "from a different father,"

 Choi Yong Do's face went unexplainable. "Ya, Lee Jae Kyung..." he stopped when he saw Jae Kyung's face was serious. "Is it the reason why she's at Zeus hotel? Not knowing me as the heir is just an act?' he wondered.

"I have errands to do. Call me for progress," she got up and walked out. She burst to laughter the moment she stepped out. It looked like Choi Yong Do believed what they're siblings.

 

a/n : sorry for the short update.