girlfriend-boyfriends

Taming Choi Yong Do

"I'm back," Jae Kyung yelled from the door. "Yong Do-ah, how's my.... mom? Auntie?"

"And where did you go leaving Yong do with the baby?" her mother confronted her.

"Uh... Chan Young called. He needs to talk something about Tokyo University." Jae Kyung explained.

"Lee Jae Kyung, that's still unreasonable." her mom pointed.

"I'm sorry. Yong-do-ah, how did it go?" Jae Kyung turned to Yong do.

"He's pretty behaved." Yong Do answered.

"See mom, Woo Bin  behaved." Jae Kyung bragged.

"Honey, that wasn't the point here. You know Yong Do can't ba.."

"It's fine auntie.. but uh..." Yong Do turned to his mother. "Mom, what.."

"Are you two dating?" his mom asked instead.

"Auntie?" Jae Kyung reacted. "Gosh no."

"What's with the violent reaction?" Jae Kyung's mom teased.

"That was an absurd question. He just showed up today. Haven't even seen him for a while.  Oh... Working hard?'

"Uhmm.." Yong Do nodded. "Mom, uh... can we come to the restaurant this weekend?"

"We? With little Jae Kyung?" Yong Do's mom raised.

"Auntie, I'm not a kid anymore," Jae Kyung protested.

"Oh... sorry about that," Yong-do's mom apologized. "Son, it's late. Aren't you supposed to be home?"

"Oh.." Yong Do checked his watch. "I need to go. Jae Kyung-ah, I'll pick you up tomorrow,"

"Pick me up?" Jae Kyung raised brows. "Let me remind you, I go to Daejeon and not in Seoul University."

"Kids, you don't have to hide it. We understand," jea Kyung's mom teased.

"Whatever mom," Jae Kyung pouted. "Thanks for baby sitting Woo Bin. And please stop showing  up unexpectedly. They might think we're really dating,"

"For the record Miss Jae Kyung, you're not my type. Not in my standards," Yong Do said.

"Oh... See mom. We're just.. we're not even friends. We're co worker.. Actually he's my boss." Jae Kyung explained.

"Whatever." Jae Kyung's mom mimicked her daughter.

"Mom! seriously!" Jae Kyung stamped her feet and walked out.

"So stubborn." her mom said.

"We're leaving," Yong do's mom picked her purse. Let's go son."

 

"Kim Tan?" Jae Kyung's brows creased. "What's a rich guy doing here?" Jae Kyung was running to her class and ran to Kim Tan.

"uhmm... witch's friend?" Kim Tan tried to remember her name.

"Witch?" Jae Kyung tried to suppress her laughter. "Her name is Artene Andreaa. What are you doing in DaeJoon?" she asked again.

"I just started this week." Kim Tan answered.

Jae Kyung scoffed. "Seriously?The great Kim Tan? Why KAIST? You could have gone to Seoul U."

"Why can't I come  to KAIST?" Kim Tan was fresh.

Jae Kyung raised her brows and shrugged. "I assume Business?"

Kim Tan nodded. "You?"

"Engineering," Jae Kyung didn't elaborate about her course. "So you travel from here to Seoul?"

"I am staying here during the week. I go home on weekend,"

Jae Kyung nodded. She didn't expect that a Chaebol will be going to KAIST and not some prestigious university in Seoul. "well, see you around," she walked away. "Interesting," she murmured.  "Hey , Chan Young!" Chan Young called her. "For real? Okay, I'll see you in the weekend. Congratulations!" she hang up and entered her classroom

 

"Oh... Kim Tan." Jae Kyung greeted him first. The boys with him stared at  her. "Ohhhh...looks like we're fated to be meeting each other.

"fated?" One of the boys mocked her. "Do you even know Kim Tan?"

Jae Kyung raised her brows at the guy. "Do I know him?" she said in sarcasm. "I know him more than you do. leechers." she walked away.

"Who was that?" one of the guys asked Kim Tan.

"Someone you don't want to mess with. I'm telling you. I myself don't want to."  Kim Tan answered.

"Ohhh.... The great Kim Tan is afraid of some girl. Now that's new."

"She's not some girl. I told you she's someone you don't want to mess with." Kim Tan started walking away.

"Kim Tan... are you serious about that girl," his colleague, Han Seung Woo caught up with him.

"Dead serious. I didn't know she goes to the same school. I wonder what  department  she goes." Kim Tan continued walking. "Ah. are you going home this weekend?"

"yeah. Family gathering. Man! I don't understand this monthly family dinner." Han Seung Woo complained.

"Dude, enjoy it while you can. You never know about life,"

"Huh? Are you okay?" Han Seung Woo was puzzled.

"Wait for me at the entrance. I'll drop you."

"Okay. See you."

 

Kim Tan was driving out from the campus when he saw Jae Kyung walking towards the bus stop. He pulled over. "Miss Lee jae Kyung," he called.

"Huh?"

"I know you're headed to Seoul. Hop in. I'll drop you." he invited.

"Oh.. That's cool." Jae Kyung didn't even think twice and opened the back seat. "Hey thanks. Saves me the time."

"You're welcome. So... we didn't talk much last time," Kim Tan started driving. "What exactly in engineering?"

"Aerospace."

"Aerospace? What's that?" Kim Tan was clueless.

"Outerspace. In prep for aeronautics,"

"Aeronautics?" Han Seung Woo in.

"By the way, Han Seung Woo, Lee Jae Kyung." Kim Tan introduced.

"Nice to meet you. I'm really wondering why in the world are you in KAIST."

"My brother exiled me here." Kim Tan answered.

"Exiled? You should be careful with your words. I bet if you're not Kim Tan you have a zero percent of getting admitted in KAIST." Jae Kyung said.

"And what does that mean?"

"It means you.... figure it out." Jae Kyung wanted to laugh. She had a passing conversation with Yong Do about Kim Tan. Kim Tan can be smart and idiot. Kim Tan is not that smart enough but because he's a Tan he was forced to study and prove that he's worth to be a Tan.

"Are you looking down at me?" Kim Tan looked at his rear mirror.

Jae Kyung met his stare. "Oh please, Kim Tan. This isn't Jaeguk high. You maybe the boss in Jeguk, not in KAIST. I'll kick your before you even thought of bullying anyone."

Kim Tan snickered. "Are you trying to say that you're the Choi Yong Do of KAIST?"

Jae Kyung's brows met. "What? What's the connection.." she was interrupted because Kim Tan parked infront of a huge house.

"Thanks for the ride, man. see you next week. Nice meeting you Miss Lee." Seung Woo got off.

Jae Kyung got off as well and walked to the front passenger's side. Kim Tan was just looking at her. "What? You don't know etiquettes? I don't want to appear like you're my driver."

Kim Tan didn't say anything and drove away. "Where do you live?"

Jae Kyung checked her watch. She's early. She's meeting Chan Young but she's ahead of her schedule. She told Kim Tan the address and he hit the GPS. They arrived in less than 10 minutes.  "Thanks. I owe you." She opened the door to get off.

"Whoa... Miss Lee has a suitor," Yong Do teased and bent to check the driver. "Kim Tan?! Ya! lee jae Kyung what are you doing with... are you hitting on her?" Yong glared at Kim Tan. "You! You're going to be in big trouble with Eun Sung."

"Whaat? I was just nice to offer her ride. What's the big deal? Stop over reacting." Kim Tan was surprised to see Yong Do.  "What's this? You're dating her?"

"Whaat?" Jae Kyung turned to Kim Tan with those fury eyes. "Hell no. No way."

"Well, he's acting like a boyfriend." Kim Tan retaliated.

"Ya! Kim Tan! Just because you helped me once means we're friends," Yong Do yelled.

"Same here. We're not friends and  Cha Eun Sung's my girlfriend." Kim Tan's starting to provoke Yong Do.

"You two, you can rekindle your fire fight but don't involve me. Thank you for the ride Kim Tan. Good bye." Jae Kyung left the two.

"We're not yet done, Kim tan." Yong Do eyed Kim Tan and ran after Jae Kyung. "Lee Jae Kyung!" But Jae Kyung didn't heed him and walked in to the restaurant.

"Hello Miss Lee," she was greeted by the staff infront.

"Hello Miss Shim. My date is not yet here. I'll have my regular  coffee please."

"Date?" Yong Do repeated. "You're having a date here?"

Jae Kyung raised her brows and dropped her bag on the chair next to her. "I'm tired. I want to rest before my date arrives."

"I'll wait with you and interrogate him first." Yong Do pulled the chair infront of her.

Jae Kyung rolled her eyes. "what are you? My dad?"

"Your brother." Yong do crossed his legs.

"Oh..." Jae Kyung got up and waved at the guy standing at the door.

Yong do turned towards the door. "Yoon Chan Young?" He turned to Jae Kyung. "Ya! What are you? A two timing boyfriend snatcher? You know he's dating.."

"Chan Young!" Jae Kyung throw a hug on Chan Young.

"Oh...Choi Yong Do. Hmm.."

"He's leaving. We just met outside." Jae Kyung dismissed Yong Do.

"But..." Yong Do was about to say something.

"Are you two dating?" Chan Young laughed.

"Yes" Yong Do answered.

"hell No," Jae Kyung nearly yelled.

 

a/n: hello! Just found time to write a chapter for this. I posted directly. I apologized for grammatical and spelling errors. Thank you for reading. See you again! Happy valentines day!