Regret 7

Regret.

I was in my apartment, a glass of wine in my hand while sitting on the balcony. The sky is beautiful and radiates peace. I drown myself into the night thinking what I've accomplished for Eric. I killed most of the people that troubled my leader. I took revenge for him but I wasn't happy, yet.

I stood up and walked back into my living room. I blasted my speakers with our song, 'VENUS' before softly leaving the glass of wine on the table. I danced my heart out to the song, letting my body be free and espressed myself sincerely.

As I was dancing, I realised all the bad I've done. How many people I've killed. What happened to me? How did I loose my rationality. I'm afraid of myself now, afraid of the monster I've become.I'm just like my victims, if only Eric is still around, he'll also be troubled by me. I can't. I can't let him worry about me. I can't.

As the song progresses till Eric's rap part, I stopped dancing and made my way to the kitchen. Without a second thought, I pulled out the cutting knife and stabbed it into my abdomen. I felt my body weaken and fell to the ground.

'I did it, Eric. I killed all those people who gave you a hard time. The last victim is now waiting for his death. Thank you and sorry, Eric.'

I out.