Regret 1

Regret.

I glanced around the audience, then at the members around me. Tears flowed down unstoppably. I need to hold onto myself.

 
I accepted the trophy given by the MC with sympathy in his eyes. I hate it. But at that moment, it warmed up my heart.
 
I took the mic and cleared my throat.
 
"Th.....thank...... You. Shinhwa changjo....... We......."
 
I couldn't finish my sentence as the tears and emotions I held back burst into the scene.
 
I felt Junjin's arms wrapping around my shoulders and Wannie giving me a reassuring hand.
 
We won. We won for our comeback stage. But it felt weird. Earlier in the performance, none of the audiences screamed our names nor did they did the fan chant.
 
Everyone present here is to pay tribute to our 6th member. Just like our comeback song. For the first time, shinhwa's song did not include his voice.
 
For the first time, Shinhwa came back without our beloved leader. No matter how hard we hoped and worked, he can never be back as he was involved in a deadly accident in a desperate attempt to save me.
 
It was all my fault. I did this. I was stupid enough to run on the road with my ear phones on. I didn't pay any attention to my surroundings. I was the cause of his death.
 
I really was special stupid.