Chapter 2

I wish you happiness, even if I'm not a part of it.

Youngmin's POV~~~~~~~~

  Turning the knob, I stepped inside and closed the door. Quietly turning on the living's room light, I threw my bag on the sofa and tip-toed upstairs. Darkness filled up the room, but I can still make out the outline of Ayla's petite body, smiling softly I crept silently and gently lie onto the bed next to her. Scooting closer to her body for warmth, I took in her familiar sweet scent. My eyes became droopy as I listen to her breathing. I love you Ayla. I whispered and closed my eyes.

  I groaned at the piercing sound of the alarm clock, pulling the blanket closer to my body I wish for just another minute of sleeping. But life doesn't work that way, just because you wish doesn't mean it will be granted. Pushing myself off the bed and strode to the bathroom and freshen myself, then walk downstairs to the ever familiar scene of Ayla standing at the stove preparing breakfast. Everything felt the same but something was missing, it was if a small piece of the puzzle was missing resulting in an incomplete picture. Oh right, Ayla's Good morning Sweetheart! she didn't say it.

"Good morning Ayla" 

"Morning."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, ok"

"Did you sleep well last night?"

" Were you really at practice?"

" Huh? Oh yeah, but I went out for snacks with Nayoung"

" Right, so you have time for her but not coming home."

" What? it was just for a while."

" You know what? it's your life, you do whatever you want."

" Ayla, why are you being like this? are you accusing me of something?"

" Oh! so now I'm a bad person here?"

" Ayla, you're not being fair, you're also being unreasonable, I can't even hang out with my friends?"

" I'm UNREASONABLE?? I haven't seen for the past 3 weeks!"

" But I'm here now, and this isn't how I want to spend time with you, you're not making it any better by picking fights with me."

" FINE THEN! Just go then since you don't want to be here with me."

Ayla said then grabbed her messenger bag off the chair, walked quickly to the door and slammed it shut after her. Sighing heavily, I pound lightly at my throbbing head. I hate this. Why are you being like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update! 

But school's been really busy but I hope that you all enjoy this chapter and please leave some love by commenting and subscribing! xD