Adventure in Seoul!

Forever & Always

 

 

“Now that we’re done with visiting the schools in the area, all of you are allowed three free days before we go back to school! Just make sure you’re back by 9pm each night, we’ll be making rounds of the room at that time and if you’re not there, well, this is going on your record!”

 

With whoops, the crowd of students dispersed, ready to take an adventure in Seoul.

 

“_____ me and the girls are going shopping! Want to come with?”

“It’s okay, I’ve got some plans with a friend in the area, oh but you can take Chansung!”

 

Chansung whined and pouted, “but _____, I don’t want to go shopping, save me ____ save me! Come on, I gave up the America trip for you!”

“You weren’t even planning on going to school in America!”

“SOOOOOO?!”

 

“Chansung come on, we’re going to check out all the good food here in Seoul!” shouted Nicole.

“WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEE!” Chansung turned his head to you, shouting “have fun with you know who!” as he ran to Nicole, Eunjung, and Jiyoung.

 

You smiled at your best friend’s crazy love for anything edible.

 

Your phone vibrated.

 

Free time yet? –Junho

 

Mhm! I’m in front of the hotel right now! - ____

 

See you soon cutie!- Junho

 

…were you always such a flirt- _____

 

I think flirting was illegal in the third grade- Junho

 

Anyways, I know you can’t get enough of me and all, but could you stop texting for a bit? I can’t text and bike at the same time- Junho

 

No, you’re the one who can’t get enough of me! You could just ignore my texts!- _____

 

You didn’t get an answer. ‘Wow he really did ignore me’ you thought.

 

These past two days had helped you rekindle that friendship you had with Junho, although, it was a lot more flirtatious now, not that you minded, you did have a crush on him..okay so it was a little bit more than just a mere crush, but same difference!

 

“Hey love dove! Over here!”

 

You smiled as you saw him come by on his bike; it amazed you how much he remembered from your childhood days. He stopped in front of you and patted on the mini seat on the back of his bike, a grin plastered on his face.

 

“Ready, set, hold on!”

 

You hugged him from behind as he began to bike forward.

 

“Ooooh, you’re hugging me, you’ve fallen for me haven’t you” he teased.

“You’re the one who told me to hold on!”

Junho just continued to laugh.

 

The two of you stopped at a place called Ice Berry for some shaved ice.

 

“So, you’ve sure gotten a lot more talkative since the third grade…and a lot more…hungry”

 

You stopped shoveling the ice into your moth and attempted to smile sheepishly. You had gotten so used to eating with Chansung that you had forgotten all proper eating etiquette.

 

“Haha, you don’t have to stop eating, your crazy appetite is sort of cute, plus, we have a long fun-filled day! You’ll definitely need that food in your stomache.”

“As you wish! But oh, I should probably warn you, if you don’t eat soon, all the patbingsu will be gone!”

 

He smiled, digging his spoon into the ice and pointing it towards you.

 

“Say ahhh!”

 

After finishing the shaved ice, the two of you got back on his bike.

 

“So I thought we’d start our first trip with a girl’s best friend.”

“Hmm?”

“Shopping!”

 

 

You picked up a shirt, “this looks good on you Junho!”

He picked up a pair of couple shirts, “I think this suits me better, and oh look, it comes in a pair!”

You smacked him lightly, but smiled nonetheless.

 

The two of you continued your shopping, trying on weird accessories and taking pictures. You giggled as you flipped through all the photos. You ate tons of yummy food from several booths throughout all your shopping and took some more photos in a photobooth.

 

Returning to your hotel at precisely 8:55, you got off his bike and said goodbye.

 

“See you tomorrow morning?”

“Definitely”

 

He hugged you tightly.

 

“Goodnight”

 

You walked into the hotel and got into the elevator.

 

Your phone vibrated.

 

I miss you already – Junho

 

You smiled, this boy needed another line.

----------------

So I had time to write a chapter today, yay!

I'm contemplating when to stick in the big transition I mentioned in an A/N in an earlier chapter..

Anyways, thanks for reading (: