01 : Flashback

Take me out of my nightmare

A/N : This is in year 2011, when both Kyungsoo and Mina are aged 15 in Canada.

 

 

* FLASHBACK *

 

Your POV

Message from Kyungsoo :D :

[11pm] Mina, let's meet at the park near your place!

 

Message to Kyungsoo :D :

[11pm] Okays! See you there. :)

 

' Why Kyungsoo wants to meet me at the park especially it's late at night...' You wondered and put on a coat as it's cold during the night, made your way to the main door. 

" Mum! I'm going to the park to meet Kyungsoo!" You shouted from the main door as she's in the kitchen. " Ok honey, don't stay out too late and make sure Kyungsoo sends you home. " " Yes mum... " 

You slowly walk to the park and saw Kyungsoo sitting on the swing, an evil idea just popped into your mind. " Hehe, time to scare him... " with an evil grin. You slowly crept behind him, " BOO! " " Ahhhhhhh! " Kyungsoo jumps up and lands onto the sand . You quickly hold him up while laughing, " Omg! HAHAHHAHA, Kyungsoo I didn't know you will be scared so easily. "

Kyungsoo stares at you, crossing his arms and pout, " It's not funny ok. " " Awww... My Kyungsoo is mad at me " as you pinched his cheeks. " Why did you even scared me, Mina-ah! " " Sorry, just wanted to play with you. Oh and you wanted to tell me something? " You look at his face as if he's going to say something bad, his face turned from a smile to sad. " Errr.... Mina-ah, I...I... will be going back to Korea tomorrow... " Tears formed in your eyes as well as in Kyungsoo's eyes. " What.... Why now then tell me?! " You cried out loudly while holding on to Kyungsoo's arms tightly. " I'm sorry Mina, I know this is a shocking news for you but my dad wanted to go back to Korea and manage the main company so he decided to bring the whole family to Korea and let me study at the high school there... " Kyungsoo looks down onto the sand and starts kicking it, it was silence. Until you start speaking, " I understand.... I guessed I will miss you Kyungsoo... " Kyungsoo can sense sadness in your tone and quickly embraced you in his arms tightly, " I will miss you too Mina, no more fun and laughter with you... " After spending 30 minutes in the park with Kyungsoo talking about all the memories you two gone thru, he sends you back home.

 

Message from Kyungsoo :D :

[11:45pm] Oh and I will be waiting for you at the airport, 9am. Don't be late ok! 

 

Message to Kyungsoo :D :

[11:45pm] Don't worry, I will be there! 

 

You knocked on your parents' door and went in. Your parents looked at you and saw your red eyes, " what happened Mina? I thought you were with Kyungsoo? " Your dad asked you with worried. You told your parents everything and started crying again. " Aigoo honey, don't cry... Let's send them off at the airport later alright, go have an early rest. " You nodded and went back to your bedroom. Staring at the owl plush toy on your bed, ' Kyungsoo will not be here beside me anymore... ' Soon you fall asleep with dried up tears on your cheeks and hugging tightly onto the owl plush toy. 


 

Your parents woke you up at 7am so that they are able to send the Do family off to Korea. You sighed and went to wash up, wearing a cream white pullover and black jeans, and put on a light make up. 


After your breakfast, you rushed up to your bedroom and took the owl plush toy with you, planning to give it to Kyungsoo. As soon you and your parents reached the airport, you frankly looked for Kyungsoo, ' Where are you Do Kyungsoo.... ' You finally saw him at the waiting seats together with his family. " KYUNGSOO!!!! " You shouted, earning stares from people, you lightly bow to say sorry and quickly ran to him.

 

something like that

{ Something like that }

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV

' Aish, where's that Song Mina ' as he tapped his fingers impatiently on the empty seat beside him. " Don't worry dear, she will be here. " As umma[1]​ assured me, I sighed. " KYUNGSOO!! " I heard it and quickly turned my head towards the direction of the voice, ' it's Mina finally! ' A smile appeared on my face, I had a hard time sleeping last night while worrying about Mina after sending her home. I quickly ran to her as well and hugged her, " I can't breath Kyungsoo... " as she hits my back. " Sorry sorry, " I quickly released her and scratch the back of my neck. Mina shoved something onto my hand, ' it's an owl.... ' " Looks like you, doesn't it? The big eyes especially! " I nodded in agreement, " thanks Mina-ah! " with a big smile on my face. 

 

Your POV

" I hope this owl will accompany you forever, Do Kyungsoo! " 

" Don't worry, I will keep it well and maybe hug it every night while thinking of you " 

You saw a smirk on Kyungsoo's face, you blushed and hits his arm.

" Ouch why hit me, it's the truth! "

" Passengers of Korea Airline XX, please board the plane in 5 minutes. "

Sadness took over me, ' he's going now... '

" Mina, don't cry. We will meet soon, I promise. " Giving a pinky finger promise to me.

 

* END OF FLASHBACK * 

 

 

 

[1]  Mother in Korean

 

A/N :

Hi readers, how's the first chapter? Took almost 1-2 hours thinking about it. Although English is my first language, my English is not so good. >< Might be uploading the second chapter later since my national exams are over and I got 6 months of holidays! Thanks for supporting, saranghae (사랑해) ~ 

' xxxxxx ' <- thinking

" xxxxx " <- talking

Shout outs to : { my first 2 subscribers }  <3

 


Isn't Kyungsoo so cute with his big eyes and heart shaped lips?! *melts*

 

" Author-nim, why separate me and Kyungsoo up?! T-T "

" Sorry Mina, I love Kyungsoo so I'm taking him away from you. <3 "

" Aww, I love you from Kyungsoo to author-nim <3  " * Kyungsoo shows heart shaped smile * 

" Yah! Kyungsoo, you're supposed to love me instead of author-nim " * Mina takes baseball bat and whacks Kyungsoo *