二.

The Hidden Desire

CHAPTER II

His room stays warm by the help of the heater when it was already snowing outside, a sign that winter season had finally arrive. It was still dark outside but his alarm clock rings in to his room as a sign that he should wake up and get ready for school. It didn’t take him long to finish prepping for his class and he goes down right away to the living room to meet his mom and eat the delicious meal she have prepared. He greeted his step-father with a small smile, who’s drinking a coffee while eating some toast bread. He took the sit across of him and start eating the delicious meal that his mother prepared. Not too long his step-sister came down together with her backpack. He took the sit beside him that made him turn his head to look at her as if clueless when she responded with a sweet smile and a cheerful greeting. “Good morning.”

His mother came out of the kitchen with a bright smile greeting the two. “I am glad you’re getting along well.” he placed the plate with eggs and bacon. 

He get up from his sit when he was done and he wore his winter coat properly before he head to his mother and say his good bye. “Mom, I am heading to the class now.” his mother get up from his sit and took something in to the living room. It was a grey knitted scarf that he put around his neck carefully, Jinwoo just look down on the scarf and look in to his mom’s eyes when he look up at her. “Mom.” he said in surprise as he already know that she made it. “It’s getting colder son you need something like this to protect you from cold plus I already make one for your sister.” she said with a soft smile after she gave his forehead a s sweet peck. His mother walk close to Irene and do the same thing. It was a matching grey scarf. “Mom, thank you.” Irene dipped his head down as a thanks to his step-mother which she quickly responded by a warm hug. 

“Take care of your sister, alright? Introduce her properly to your class.” Jinwoo stayed silent and nodded his head he was uncomfortable walking with a girl beside him as they head to the bus station. 

Walking down the pavement he felt a hand grab his wrist, he look to his side and found her hands on to it. He smiled cheekily pressing her lips together and walk close to him. “What’s wrong Jinwoo?”she’s grinning the whole time as they head to the bus station. 


They need to get in to the bus or they're going to be late for their class, that was on his mind as they both manage to step in and find a vacant sit. Jinwoo let her sister sit first before he did. It became more crowded when they reach the next stop. Jinwoo saw a lady carrying a child, e get up from his sit and offer it to the lady without even thinking twice. The lady smile at him and bid a thanks. He hold in to the railings and all those time Irene was only looking at him, impressed with his kind acts.

Jinwoo get off the bus first, followed by his step-sister. He hold abruptly to his hand and turned to look at it as he was surprised. He doesn't want to walk along with a girl on his way to his school as his afraid to get some attention especially together with a pretty girl like her. His hand stiffened and trying to breakaway from her hold but she was too strong. He heaved a deep sigh letting her just hold on it. Reaching the school grounds, he thought that all eyes are set upon him. Yes him, because everyone thought that the ace student who doesn't know how to enjoy and only enjoy studying is walking together with a pretty young lady. He looked down embarrassed to himself as he doesn't even know how to react. 

Stepping inside of their classroom was a bit chaotic as he's been the talk of the town. He was so exhausted from studying last night and it was hard for him to concentrate this morning when there are people who are trying to bother him and asking too much question. The great thing is it didn't take too long till their home room teacher arrived together with Irene.

"Good morning students. We have a new transferee." Irene came out of the door and walk beside their teacher. "It's nice to meet you everyone. My name is Irene Bae." The male ones are clapping and whistling as if it's their first time seeing a girl with that beauty. All the attention turned to the young male who she had walk with a while ago. They gave him a playful tap on the shoulder as if they're all happy that finally the ice prince already have a girlfriend. Irene took the vacant seat beside her brother as she was asked to.

It was something that he doesn't like at all, to be associated with anyone. All he want is a peaceful life and he thought that it'll be the start if his life being change. 

Lunch time, he'll usually spend it at the library eating a sandwich but today his sister was dragging him along at the cafeteria. Everyone is smiling and looking at him surprised that the ace student of the school was finally out of his dungeon. The air in to the cafeteria filled with whisper and eyes set upon them but it feels like it's nothing to Irene. It seems like she's liking the attention they're getting. 

"Yah! Oppa! You should eat more." 

'Oppa? Did she just call me Oppa? But she's older than me. ' His cheeks turned bright red and he felt his cheeks burned. Meanwhile the lady has this sneaky smile as he asked for three types of side dish and place it on his tray. Jinwoo carried the tray all the way to the corner. He already had enough of the attention and if it keeps being like this. He's going to snap. 

He can't even pick up the chopstick to feed himself and he doesn't even have a clue why his step sister is acting like towards him. He was surprised the moment she sit in front of him with that innocent smile like and snap her chopstick in to two. "Oppa, should eat more this." she talked to himself as he pluck some of the veggies and offer it close to his lips. "Doesn't oppa like this?" she pouted her lips and cocked her head to the side before putting the veggies on top of his rice instead. "Irene." he muttered under his breathe. "You shouldn't be doing this." 

"But why oppa? We're siblings now and it doesn't even matter." she grinned cheekily and started scooping some rice for herself. "Let's just it, hm?" 

Jinwoo then decided to just eat silently on his seat and doesn't even bother the attention they're getting now. He can hear words like, 'such a perfect couple' , 'they're like a prince and princess', 'I wish I can be pretty like her and so on and so forth. The young man just shrugged it off and just want a peaceful day in school which never happened till their dismissal.

The bell rang in to the room and he start packing his stuff inside his bag. He made sure that he didn't leave any as he needs it for studying later. Irene came running to his side and smiled sheepishly. "Oppa, shall we go home together?" she asked as he waited at the side of his table. A group of girls with a couple of guys then approached them. "Yah! Jinwoo-ah. Why don't you come together with us with your girlfriend, hm?" One of the male ask who was standing beside the girl with a curly hair. "Yeah, we would like to know her more." One of the other guy speak who was standing behind the girl with a short hair.

Irene then pulled the sleeve of his brother and looked at him with a puppy eyes but Jinwoo just look on her hand. "If you wanted to go with them then go. I have to study for the lesson for tomorrow." he said picking up his bag and left her sister inside the room.



 

I am sorry because I have no motivation to write at all and I am having quite some time roleplaying. LOL. Anyway- It might take ages before I write the next chapter once again but thank you for all those who are waiting. 
If you have any comment or suggestion just comment below. I appreciate your every comment about my story and thanks really for those who are waiting. Don't forget to upvote! : >