chapter 4

Being Smart Is Not The Only One Way

"Sulli ! Sulli ! Wait for me ! " Minho call her on their way to the school . Sulli doesnt stop . She still feel angry with him . Because of him , her last year in this school get messed up . Sulli speed up her walking but Minho can catch up .

" Huh , Sulli . You cannot heard me ? " Minho stops infront her . Sulli just look at him . Minho take a deep breath . 

" What ? What did you just do just now ? " she pretend to not hear him . Minho sighs . 

" I called your name okay ? Are you still angry with me because yesterday ? Please dont get angry . If you angry , what we have to do with our experiment ? We have to cooperate ! " Minho persuaded her . Sulli quiet .

" Yeah . I still angry with you . Who the one that give trouble to me ? I plan to graduate from this school with a happy smile on my face . You ruined it . " Sulli looks so down . Minho feel guilty . 

" I'm sure you dont mind at all because you're a popular guy in our school . All the girls love you . They will never ever blame you for this rumours . How lucky you are . " Sulli continued . 

" Are you sure you want to graduate from this school with happy smile ? Smile ? I never saw you smile before this . Thus , you want to smile at the end of the day ? Are you want they to bully you again ?! Do you think that they will sympathy to you when you smile or cry ?! Do you think that this life is so easy ? If you feel that your school days is precious to you , why ? Why you not smile and laughing with us since the first day ?! They all hate you because you like this ! Your mistakes is you are arrogant . Your attitude to them . You never talk to them . Eventhough you never speak before this , you have made many students hurt . Their hearts is hurt by you ! Me too . " Minho talk everything in his heart . He wanna to let she know what her mistakes . Sulli suprised . She was very shocked with Minho statement . Me ? Did I made they upset ? Sulli stare the ground long . Minho take a deep breath . He walk away from her but Sulli stops him .

" You wrong ! You do not know my feeling ! Its hurt for me to behave like this at first . You just dont know why . " Sulli speak loudly behind Minho . Minho stops his walk . He turn back . He can see that Sulli is crying a little . Minho go near to her .

" Why ? Can you tell me ? " ask Minho slowly . They two go to the bench at the school park . Sulli tell him her secret .

10 years ago ,

" Papa ! Papa ! Just accept it ! Sul want to see Papa on the TV ! Papa must be famous if Papa be the next Prime Minister ! " Sulli pull his father hand . Her father smile at her . Her mother come to them while on her hand hold a plate of apple slices . They sits on the beach together .

" Sulli my dear , being a Prime Minister is not easy you know . If Papa become the one , we cannot see him everyday . Is that okay for you ? " her mother pinch her nose a little . Sulli take one of the apple slices . She smiles .

" I dont care at all . If Papa become famous . I will get happy for him ! Right Papa ? " Sulli smiles .

" Right . Right . Hmm , if that the case , Papa will accept that job . " they all jokes around that day . But after a month Papa become the Prime Minister , he doesnt stay at home . Almost everyday he will go to abroad for work . Their family relationship become more far away . One day , Sulli result for exam have announced . She got a pretty bad grades for almost every subject . Her father scold him badly .

" Why your grades are so bad Sulli ?! I dont want to be embarrassed infront my worker and all my friends ! You bring an important image for our family ! You're the only one my daughter ! You should behave Sulli ! If you get bad results again , I will not let that happens ! So study ! " Mr Choi angry at her . Sulli cry loudly infront him . Her mother pity at her .

" Dear , Sulli is still a kid ! I know that you get stressed with your work but pity her ! You shouldn't do this to our lovely daughter ! She is our daughter ! " her mother hold his hand. Mr Choi sighs . 

" All my politics friends have a smart children . They always proud about their children . I feel down . So Sulli , get into your room now and study hard . " Sulli run into her bedroom . This is not my dream life . I dont want to be like this . After year by year , Sulli always get the good grades and she always get number one at her school . She thought that she made her father proud of her but when she shows her father her report card , her father close the card . He opens her spectacles slowly and sighs .

" Why not perfect scores at all subject ?! Why your English test get 92 points only ?! Go into your room now ! Study ! " Mr Choi hits the table . Mr Siwon just standing beside him.Sulli get teary .

" Papa , I hate you . " Sulli speak lonely and walk away from her father . Her father just look away at the outside scenery of his room . Mr Siwon take the report card .

" Mr Choi , your daughter do well in her exam . Pretty good. Do you not pity at her ? " Mr Siwon try to talk to him.

" Siwon , her scores right now is very important . Outside there , there are many people who are perfect than her . I should train her now . Can you do my favor ? " Mr Choi ask him .

" Yes sure . What is it ? " 

" Next year , Sulli will go to her new high school . Can you be the principal there and take care of her ? " ask Mr Choi . Mr Siwon shocked .

" Why ? Dont you stay here ? " 

" I have to stay at Canada for a while for my work . I get back here once a month . I will go next week . " Mr Siwon nodded .

" Yes , I understand . Dont you worry . " after a week , her father go to the Canada earlier in the morning . Sulli knows about this but she keep herself in her room . She crying alone . How could you leave me ! I hate you father ! I hate you ! I hate Mama and Papa ! Why you not here by my side Mama ? Are you so busy with your new company? I dont need everyone to success . 

" Miss Sulli , its time for you to go to school . Lets go ." Mr Siwon knock her room door . Sulli opens the door . She wears the new uniform . 

" I dont want my identity to be reveal . I want to be a normal student right now . I also want to walk to school alone . My bodyguards can keep their eyes on me but they cannot stay close to me unless something happened . Thats all , " Sulli wears her shoes and walk to the school . Mr Siwon cannot do anything . He will follow her order . 

" Okay class ! Please introduce your name and your family background . " All the new students introduce their name slowly and when Sulli turn , she just sits still and look outside the window .

" Girl , your turn now . " her class teacher Miss Victoria smiles at her but Sulli just looked at her . Mr Siwon who watching her enter the class quickly . He whispers to Miss Victoria and told her that Sulli cannot talk right now . Since then ,she become anti-social with everyone . All the person dont want to be friends with her . 

" Thats are the reason why I behave like this Minho . " Sulli looked at Minho . Minho gulps .

" So , so , you're the only one Prime Minister daughter ?! So , the black car that always follow you is your bodyguards ?! Wow , I cant believe this ! " Minho stands up and look at her . Sulli follow him . 

" You must promise me to not tell everyone about this ! Promise ? " Sulli wants to shake her hand with him . Minho smiles . He shakes his hand with her and they stamps together .

" Dont worry ! I am the type of guy that always keep the promise ! I will take care of you from now ! Dont worry Sulli ! " Minho speak loudly . Sulli smiles . She feels like her stress become a little light from her shoulder . Thank you Minho .

 

 

Thank you guys for reading my fanfic ! I plans to make this fanfic with a little long numbers of chapter . Haha . Thank you again . >_<