chapter 2

Being Smart Is Not The Only One Way

Kring!Kring!

The school bell rings loudly . All the students smile and talk a lot to each other . Donghae pats Minho shoulder .

" Yah ! Lets go to practice now ! The exam is over and we have to continue our practice ! We have a small concert next week . " Donghae reminded him . Minho just nodded . He doesnt feel excited at all but he keep staring Sulli 's desk . Eunhyuk sits infront him .

" Yah ! Show us your happy face ! Whats wrong with you since this morning ? Did you just look at that pyscho desk ? Minho , we adviced you to not fall in love with her . That girl never talk to us you know ! Her fashion is a bit ugly . " Eunhyuk laughs . 

" Ah , nevermind ! Lets go to practice now because at 5 pm , I have to visit my grandmother . Lets go ! " Minho pulls their body to get out from the class . They practice at the music room for about 4 hours . Then , Minho cycle his bicycle as usual to the hospital . He keep thinking about Sulli . But then suddenly , he hits a girl who is walking on the path to the hospital . That girl fall on the ground . Minho shocked . He quickly help that girl .

" Are you okay ? I'm sorry ! Look at your flowers . The flowers was ruined because of me . I'm sorry . " Minho keep apologize to her . That girl wears a white dress and her hair is very smooth and long . She wears a big spectacles . Minho feel like she knows this girl . And he suddenly remember .

" Sul , Sulli ?! What you doing here ? " Minho ask . Sulli shocked .Her eyes become big and she stared at him . 

" I,I dont know you . Excuse me ." Sulli try to walk away from him but Minho stopped her . He grab her shoulder . Sulli turn back to him .

" Sulli , I know you even you dont tied your hair . It seems that you wanna visit someone but your flowers ruined . Let me buy you new flowers ? " Minho offered . Sullo looks a little bit hesitated . She then agreed . They two walks together headed to the flower shop . They two just quiet . Minho take a look at Sulli . She looks so beautiful with her long hair . Why she never shows her beauty at school ? 

" Ermm , who do you want to visit ? " Minho starts the chat . Sulli look at her . 

" My father . He got into an accident yesterday . " Sulli replied . Minho quiet . I shouldnt ask about this earlier . Aish , stupid Minho ! Minho regret with himself .

" Ohh . So that the reason you absent from school today ." Minho want to create a lively atmosphere . 

" Haha , yeah . " Sulli replied short . They two enter the flower shop . Sulli choose a bouquet of rose flowers . They two walks back to the hospital .

" My father like roses the most . It is because my mother like roses the most . Hmm , I guess . " Sulli tell him . 

" Hmm , your parents must be a lovely couple . " Sulli stops . Minho stops walk too .

" Whats wrong ? " ask Minho . 

" No they not . My father is just in love with his work . " Sulli voice become deep . Minho quiet .

" Ah ? I dont know that . Haha ," Minho rubs his hair slowly . He feel guilty for saying that . But Sulli smiles to him .

"Nevermind . So , i go first . And please promise to me that you never tell everyone about me in this hospital . " Sulli enters the hospital and leaves Minho alone . 

" Huh . That girl sure have many secrets in her life . " Minho sighs and he wondering . That day ended just like that . 

At school ...

"Hmm , i have a good news too all of you ! Starting from today , you all must pick a partner for your Physics test experiment ." Miss Victoria smiled .

" But teacher , how do we decide our partner ? " ask Eunhyuk . Miss Victoria take a bunch of small lids in her hand .

" Everyone , pick one . Who have the same number become a group . Okayy ? So take one . " they all take one lids . Sulli get number 10 . 

" Now , i will ask your number one by one . Who have the same number put your hands up . So , number 1 ?" Miss Victoria keep calling the number and when number 10 , Sulli raise her hand.

" Oh Sulli , so who get number 10 ? " Minho raise his hand too . The class started to get noisy .

" Huh , at least my partner is not her . " 

" That pyscho is partner with someone else ! I saved ! " 

They all dont want to partner with Sulli but Minho feel happy to get partner with her . Yesterday , i talk to her and i feel like she is a normal girl . Sulli look at him and she continued read the book . Sulli , whats wrong with me ?

They continued the class until the school end . Sulli walk slowly to the school gate . She sighs . Huh , should I visit papa today ? Yesterday , he dont want to see me . Mama , what should I do ? I have tried hard to get a perfect score .

" Sulli !! " she heard a male voice from far . She turn around . Minho run towards her . Sulli just looks at him . Minho ?

"Why you leave me alone ? " Minho take a deep breath . Sulli weird . Leave ? Why should I have to wait for him ?

" Ermm , I think you ask with a wrong person . Why me ? " ask Sulli back . Minho smiles . He puts his hand around her neck casually . Sulli shocked . She remove his hand quickly .

" Yah ! Why you do that ? " Sulli voice become higher . Minho laughs . 

" Relax , you should wait for me because you're my partner ! And I think you must want to go to hospital after this so we should go together . " Minho give the reason .

" Oh , yeah ? Hmm , okay . " they walk together . From far , Taeyeon , Hyoyeon and Yuri hide behind the bush . Taeyeon take a picture of them using her phone . She have made a plan . They giving the highfive to each other.

Sulli and Minho walk together to the hospital but Minho realized that since from the school , a black expensive car just follow them slowly . Minho turn back and that car stop . Sulli weird .

" Whats wrong ? Is there something behind ? " ask Sulli .

" No , no . I think that black car keep follow us . I want to meet them . " Minho walk to that car but Sulli stops him .

" Dont ! Just walk in front . Dont mind that car . Dont worry. " Sulli walk fast . Minho hesitated to follow her but then he run to her . 

" Do you know them ? " ask Minho . Sulli quiet . 

" Hmm , I want to go to the flower shop first . Lets go ! " Sulli change the topic . 

" Oh , okay ." after they bought the flowers . They go to the hospital . 

" So , I go first . Thank you for accompany me . " Sulli bow to him . Minho just smiles .

" But, do you think that I should visit your father too ? I never see your father at school since form 1 . Your mother too . " Minho feels guilty for not visits her father because they are in same hospital . Sulli eyes become big .

" No ! No need ! My father doesnt like someone to visit him. So , I go first , " Sulli run away slowly from him . Minho look at her .

" Okay ! Next time I will pay a visit for him !! " Minho reminded her . He waves his hand highly . Sulli just smiles. 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the short story . I will updated soon the story to become longer . It is not easy for me to write a story using a smartphone . Haha . Thank you guys for reading my fanfic!! I appreciated it very much !!