FINAL

LOVE EFFORTS i: Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIRIN P.O.V

I walked out of our room after cleaning the room by myself. I fixed my stuffs and slid my backpack on. I checked the room for the last time and turned the lights off. I walked on the hallway, wearing my headphone without playing any music. There were only a few students left in school, mostly for a meeting but I decided to go home late because I had nothing else to do. I walked down the staircase while randomly viewing some pictures on my phone. "AHH!" someone shouted behind me so I turned around. Someone tripped on the stairs and was about to fall on me but I whipped to the side, making him fall flat on the floor,he grazed at my arm lightly but it was nothing so...I just faced front again and walked pass the guy who fell. "JIRIN!" the guy shouted but I could care less and continued to walk away.I didn't see his face clearly because he was all curled up in pain.Just one more floor and I'm outta here.

I was about to go down the last staircase when a girl called my name."Jirin-ah!" I turned around and removed my headphone. My classmate,Yerin, stopped running and breathed heavily, She fixed her glasses and beamed a smile at me. "Jirin-ah,do you want to go to the park today?" she asked with a hopeful look on her face. "No," I answered shortly, even though I honestly wanted to. "No? But the cherry blossoms are so pretty today, do you really wanna miss it?" I nodded and wore my headphones. I turned my back at her and started to walk away, I really wanted to go but ever since I got betrayed by my friends 5 years ago, I don't want to be close to any of my schoolmates anymore or even see them at the street. I sighed and my phone rang from my pocket. "Hey  Jirinie~" a familiar voice sang and I sighed. "Can you go take my bag from my class?" my brother,Jimin,said. "Why?" I asked. "I kinda skipped class and you know.." I rolled my eyes,leaning on the lockers. "You ran out of the school in the middle of school hours didn't you?"I chuckled and  heard a familiar woman speak on the background. "Park Jimin, why're you there?" I asked, walking to the stairs and leaned on the wall. "Well,she called me up for lunch so I had to go since she really begged me..." he was obviously sorry. "That's just right for her," I clenched my fists.. "She abandoned us for another man, we begged her to stay but she didn't so why are you not refusing her?" I spoke in a low voice in case someone suddenly pops up. "She already apologized to us a thousand times Jirin, you and I, we're twins right? I know that somehow you miss her, I felt that," I smirked at his remark. "Miss her? Sure you're my twin but that doesn't mean that I'm as foolish as you..." I told him and he just kept quiet.; "Jimin-ah, is that Jirin?" I scoffed and hanged up. So he skipped class to go that stupid woman's house huh? Such a mama's boy he is.. Did he forget the fact that she left us to get married to another guy? I bit my lip and shoved my phone back on my pocket. I will never forgive her..

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

"Is she there yet?" Hyuk whined behind me. "Shh.." we were waiting here for almost an hour for my one and only diamond but she was cleaning their class and Hyuk whines like a baby. "There she is," I poked Hyuk.I saw Jirin walk out of the classroom and I grinned,now's my chance to talk to my princess! Yes people,she's mine. She wore her headphone so I figured that she wouldn't hear me so I decided to follow her.She usually goes home at 4PM but it's already 5PM now, did their homeroom teacher ask her to clean up!? She was walking down the staircase and I trailed behind her, 3 meters away from her. She was doing something with her phone and I told Hyuk about how I would make her mine,but as clumsy as I usually am, I acted like a goof and tripped on the stair in the midst of explaining to Hyuk. "AHH!" I shouted when I figured that I could make her fall too, that'll be great but also she'll get hurt T.T Fortunately,she heard me and swiftly stepped a side, I fell to the floor and my back felt like it'll break soon. I was actually hoping for an 'Are you okay?' from my princess but she just walked pass me, anyway that won't even make me love her less.  I grazed her arm lightly when I fell so I called out to her  and I wanted to apologize but she just continued to walk away. When she was out of sight,Hyuk ran up to me and helped me stand up.I'll definitely melt her heart!

I didn't want to let her go without actually talking to her so I dragged Hyuk with me to the 2nd floor, she was talking to her classmate. I wanted to eavesdrop but Hyuk nudged on my sleeve. "I gotta go to Hongbin hyung," I nodded and he ran back to the 4th floor where his cousin Hongbin was. I looked at Jirin again and saw her classmate leave, now's my time! I was about to go to her but she seemed like she was talking to someone so I sat on the stairs, hiding on the post. I became curious of who she was talking to. I saw her roll her eyes and lean on the lockers, man she was so cute rolling her eyes like that! "You ran out of the school in the middle of school hours didn't you?" she chuckled, she.chuckled, I need some air! It may be unmanly of me to act like this but really! It was the ifrst time I heard her chuckle! But her smile somehow faded right away, did the person who she was talking to say something that upset her? Too bad I wasn't able to capture her smile earlier.. She walked to the stairs again and leaned on the wall, I stood up and secretly looked at her from the stairs above her. "That's just right for her," she looked really angry and clenched her fists. "She abandoned us for another man, we begged her to stay but she didn't so why are you not refusing her?" is she talking to Jimin? Rumors has been going around about her family issues but she never spoke about it."So the rumors were true," I thought and felt bad for her,maybe that's why she never smiles. She hanged up on Jimin and shoved her phone on her pocket.. I watched walk away and I sighed, I leaned  on the railing and hanged my head down. "All this time I liked her but I never knew that she was going through a problem...I'm so useless," I felt so down. I stayed ther for quite a while and only left when Hongbin hyung and Hyuk dragged me away. I would love to talk to her again.

 

JIRIN P.O.V

I arrived at our house and Jimin was sitting in front of the TV with an apologetic face. "You're home?" I gave him an 'obviously' look. "Jirin-ah, I've been hearing about you at school," I dropped my bag on the floor and removed my shoes. "What?" I knew that he wanted to avoid the topic of him going to out Mom's house so I just let it go and replied to him. "You're a so-called Ice Princess in school," he stood up to take a cup of water. "Ice Princess their faces," he chuckled and handed me the cup. "Are they calling this clumsy and noisy girl an Ice Princes?"he ruined my hair. "Nah,I don't want to get any closer to them," I said,sitting on the couch. "Yah,not all people are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter