All I Want This Christmas Is You......

All I Want This Christmas Is You

Time really flies quickly and its Christmas Eve today. Our School always held a party every year on this day. I actually didn't want to attend but Resa just nag me all day and night yesterday so I didn't have any choice but to attend. School hall is decorated nicely with beautiful lights, a big Christmas tree, lots of balloons, candles and the students are all happily dancing. 

   As I was about to get a juice, I saw Yifan with Jessica. *its a school party and i have no idea why she is here* "Hey Alsa, you are here? You said you are not coming" "I change my mind at the last minute. Sorry I forget to text you", I said taking a glass of juice and drinking it. "Jessica will be attending our school, so i bring her here so that she can make some friends",he said. "Oh. She will have to prepare herself for the missing coursework. Anyway you two look good together", I said. "Oh really?Thankx hehh..Don't worry. Yifan will help me with it isn't it?",she said. *Who is worried? I'm just saying* "Yea whatever. Lets enjoy the party and stop talking about school work",he sound annoyed..

The music is getting louder and louder as the time passes. Yifan asked me to dance but Jessica  pull him and here I am dancing with,our class precident, Suho. *Didn't know he will dance with me* The music stops after sometime and Suho excuse himself to get a drink.

"Lets get some food, Yi....", I couldn't finish my sentence when I saw Jessica kissing him. I was shocked and I couldn't get my eyes of them even though I know that I should. "What the hell",he said angrily pushing her. *The music has now stop and everyone is looking at us* "Alsa its not", he was saying something but I couldn't hear him as I just want to run from that damn party.

*I hate when someone cry for boys but today I am that someone. I hate myself for not being able to confess my feeling. I hate myself for not being brave enough to see him whith her. But,if I don't confess today then I am afraid I will hate myself for the rest of my life so I decided to go back and tell him.* 

"Alsa, its not what you think",suddenly I hear his voice. He was panting hard as he sat next to me. "I am not in a position to act like that. I am sorry. But I really need to say this thing before I regret it for my entire life. So Yifan, listen to me",I said looking him directly to his eyes. *Those eyes are now full of curiosity and concern.*

"I...I love you more than a friend. I have love you from the day you chose me as your seat partner. I know that you love Jessica but....". I couldn't finish my sentence as he kiss me so suddenly. I was surprised and nothing came out from my mouth. He pulled from the kiss and said,"I don't love her but you". *I couldn't understand what he was saying, I mean did he just say he also love me.* He continue," I like you when you secretly put those chocolate and a good luck message in my locker and bag.*so he knew about my little secret. So embrassing* I fall for you when you think about others' happiness first than yours. I love you when you make me forget all my problems and make me smile. I love you when you ask me what gift do I want for Christmas every year",he finished kissing me. There was lots of things to take in at the moment but I couldn't help myself from kissing him back. Its gentle,the kiss, but captivating and everytime our lips press together,I feel like I am into new world with just the two of us there. 

After that passionate kiss, I ask him," Yifan, so what gift do you want this Christmas?". He look at me and said," All I Want This Christmas Is You". I look at him and hug him tightly feeling the race of our hearts as one.

                                                                       The End...
       
     {Note:Thank you very much for reading:)}
  •