Confession??

All I Want This Christmas Is You

Alsa:

              Its already been 2years that I have secretly love someone. I know its kind of weird that I have crush on him for that long and didn't have enough courage to confess.*Sigh* You may think I am expert in th department of love, affairs and relationship then let me tell you, you are totally wrong. Those people who first see/meet me, they assume that I am one of those rich spoilt brat who like going to club, partying and have many boyfriend. But don't forget, there is a saying,'Never Judge a Book By its Cover.'

Wu Yifan, my secret crush, was a transfer student from China and currently my seat partner. Before he join this school, I told myself that I will never love someone after seeing Resa,my girl best friend's love story. Resa sincerely love Sehun but then he cheated her behind her back. When she found it, she cried all night and even skip her school. I was so worried about her but now everything is fine and she has move on. 

Ok! Sorry,where was I again..Oh!yes Yifan....I still remember the day when he first came to the class. Even though he was wearing a school uniform just like other students, he looked different in my eyes. Umm..he was like a model walking in a ramp. Standing in front of the classroom, he said,''Hi everyone, I am Wu Yifan but you can call me Kris. He finished his sentence with a wink and a bow. When he wink every one was screaming like he is a celebrity. Everyone was talking about him and all the girls were calling him to sit next to them. But he ignored them as he sat next to me. I was surprised but happy in a way. 

 At first he was cold and  arrogant jerk but as the time pass by,I begain to understand him or I thought so. Teacher had assign me to help him with his missing works and also with the korean subject. So, we spent lots of time together in the library. When I was helping with his missing work, I got a chance to know him more as a Wu Yifan who is cute, friendly and funny not as a cold-heart Kris who act cool. Anyone can point out that Yifan is cold and a player but once you get to know him, he is not cold instead he is cute and warm person who care for others.

As the time flies, we became really close friends. We often hang out together with Resa and her boyfriend, Luhan. Luhan and kris are like brothers as they both are from China and sometime they talk in chinese.*which annoy the hell out of me*. But even so, I find him cute when he fall asleep whenever we are doing math. I like him more when he says Chicken is not his style but he love it more than any other food out there. I love him more when he call his mother every day saying he love her. I fall for him more when he said he will always be there for me whenever I need him.

I always buys chocolate, cards and flowers whenever there is a special day like rose day, chocolate day or when he has his basketball match. But I was too embrassed to give directly to him so i always put it inside his locker or his bag when he was not there. I didn't want him to find that I love him more than a friend. I didn't want to take a risk to lose him and ruin our friendship.

That was then but now it is different. I am not afraid to get hurt so I want to take this risk and confess him. Christmas holiday has already started and only 4days to go before Christmas Day. So I thought this is the perfect time. I take my phone out from my pocket and dial his number. After the second ring he answer the call.

'Hey, I was just planning to call you',he said. 'Really?liar. I know how busy you are playing online game. You don't even have time for lunch,Yifan",I replied in one complete sentence without space inbetween. I can hear his chuckle form the phone.'Yifan lets meet at the coffee shop, I have important thing to tell you". "Your treat. Arasso. See you then". Resa smiled when I end the call. She help me to choose a clothes, I dash out to the coffee shop.

I am already in a shop enjoying my favourate hot chocolate with marshmallow on the top. I heard a bell on top of the door ringing indicating that someone has enter the cafe. And there I saw him waving at me. He order cappuccino and sit next to me. We were just talking about christmas party and stuff. I mean I was talking and he was just listening. He speak whenever he didn't get what I mean or when he was curious. It was already 4:30 and he was asking me to tell him that important thing. 

"Ummm Yifan, I lov..... "Omg Yifan, long time no see", a girl called out gaining his attention. 'Oh! hey Jessica, how come you are here?" he asked calling her to our table with his hand. She hug kris and order cappuccino as well. "Alsa, this is Jessica, my friend from China" "Hi, i am Alsa". "Hello, I am Jessica and I like Kris", she said linking her hand with his. 

I was surprised when Yifan didn't say anything. He just smile and said,"she is just joking". "Ani. I am telling the truth. Did you forget the time we spent together this fast,Yifan",she said hiting him playfully. I was still confused and didn't have any thing to say. I just stayed there listening to their talk and laugh sometime when they were laughing. Then, I realise that Jessica called him by his real name and he didn't get angry. I was foolish thinking that I am the 2nd person after his mother who can call him by his real name.Not even his close friend call him by his real name, even Luhan.*Babo Alsa*

They were both enjoying each othe company so I decided to leave. I was hurt when he was just talking to her as if I was invisible to him."Yifan, I need to go home. My mom want to help her with the decoration. I will leave you two alone. My treat", I took my purse and pay. "Alsa wait, I will drive you home", he was about to stand when Jessica said,"what about me, Yifan?". "Its really ok. Resa is waiting down the store. So its fine", I said smiling. I  can tell he was confuse." What abt that imp...." "its not that impirtant. see you around ", I cut him in middle and quickly leave that place.

At Home:

I cried and called Resa. Resa was telling me blah blah and that I shouldn't just assume things.*In short, she is no help at all* I understand that they are friends and they haven't seen each other for ages but the way Yifan act at the cafe was different which hurt me. I know that he is not good at reading other people's feeling/face, but I still feel hurt. He obviously like her as she is more beautiful and taller than me.*Sigh*