Tea Time ft iKON

Annoying Stalker Level Poseidon

Normal POV

     "Chan Woo-ya, how did you guys broke up? When did you guys started dating?" Bobby looks at Chan Woo who still doesn't know what to do. "We started dating when we were 10. She broke up with me 2 years later. Her reason was she can't handle long distance relationship. She went to Europe for a year and I guess she came back. How did I know she dated that Bangtan guy? Well, I saw her kissing him, on the cheek a week ago, at the broadcasting station. The that underage kid dating and kissing a 21-year-old guy." Chan Woo eyes starts tearing. Bobby comforts him. "Chan Woo-ya, it's okay. Just bear with it."

At 5:30 sharp, their doorbell rings. Han Bin screams, "SHE'S HERE! Dong Hyuk, go open the door." Everyone sits on the couch casually. Dong Hyuk opens the door. "You're here for the tea, aren't you?" She smiles and nodded. "You may come in." She walks in and gives a packet of rice cake to Dong Hyuk. "Here's a little something for you guys. I really appreciate everyone welcomes me nicely."

Dong Hyuk's POV

She's like an angel. So pretty! That smile, that voice are really melting me. "Se Young, I mean Grace. I'm Dong Hyuk. Kim Dong Hyuk, iKON's brainiac. We are pleasure to have you as a neighbour." She smiles and replies me with a sweet 'Thank You'. I just died~

Normal POV

"Se Young, meet everyone. Everyone meet Se Young." They turns to face her except for Chan Woo. They are speechless. In their mind, they are like 'She's so pretty!', 'She's a fallen angel~'. They started introducing themselves one by one and Chan Woo's turn is next. He refuses but Jin Hwan tells him to. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm iKON's maknae, Jeong Chan Woo. Nice to meet you." Grace still recognizes him and straight away said, "Nice to meet me? I thought we met before, right? You're that little Lee Min Ho guy. I used to date you, don't you remember?" He gave her a weak smile and walks back to his room with a reason he's not feeling well. The tea time went smoothly. Grace went home 30 minutes later.

"Who thinks she's a fallen angel?" Yun Hyeong asks everyone and everybody raises their hands. Bobby did a little thinking and decided that whoever wins Grace's heart, excluding broken-hearted Chan Woo will get to be a king for 2 weeks. They all agreed and the stalking job begins~