I miss you ft Suga

Annoying Stalker Level Poseidon

 

Grace's POV

     The feel is back. The feel that people are watching me from a distance. Flowers and teddy bears keep on appearing on my door steps. I hate stalkers. Once, I almost lose my life because of a stalker. The boys next door are on a trip to Japan, so they're not around. I decided to invite Suga oppa to hang around and keep me safe. 

Normal POV

"Oppa, are you busy? I'm lonely. I feel like someone is stalking me. Please come, I beg you." She sobs as she was talking to Suga on the phone. He replies, "All right. I missed you too. I will be coming tonight." She was so relieved. "Oppa, thanks. Love you~"

That night....

Someone is knocking on her door. She got startled because she was still cooking. She went to check and it turns out to be her boyfriend, Suga. She lets him in and straight away went back to cook for him and herself. Suga went to the kitchen. "What's cooking? You look like a housewife cooking for her dear husband." They giggle. He wrapped his arm around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder. "Your hair smells nice. Is it the same shampoo?" She nodded. "Oppa, are you still very busy? I miss hanging out with you." He let out a heavy sigh. "I am still busy. I will find a time we can spend together, okay?" He place a kiss on Grace's fluffy cheek. 

They spend the whole night playing and watching movies. Grace starts to get sleepy. "Babe, you sleepy?" She nodded. He send her to bed and sit beside her. "Se Young-a, I miss you a lot. I should get going now." When he was about to go, Grace grabs his wrist. "Oppa, stay with me. Just one night. Please?" He nodded and kissed her forehead.

The next day...

iKON just went back from Japan that day. They bought a little something in return of the rice cake that Grace gave them. They knock her door but no answer. They knock a second time and Suga, still looking sleepy, answered the door. They were shocked. Suga stayed with her and SLEEPS WITH HER?! Suga asks them, "Who are you guys?" Han Bin answered angrily, "We are iKON. We live next door and we just went back from Japan. We have a box of green tea kit kat for Se Young. Can you pass this to her?" Suga receives the present from Han Bin and said that he will give it to her. He closed the door and put the kit kat in the fridge. After iKON gets back in their house, Chan Woo bursts into tears. Dong Hyuk comforts him. "Chan Woo-ya, it's okay. Cheer up~"