two

amnesia

joonmyun's POV

my head hurt like hell. damn it hurts. 

it was hard for me to breathe , my vision was blurry and i feel...i feel like i wanted to...just lay down and go to sleep.

i try to endure since im alone outside...not really alone but...with a drunken women.

"arrghh...jinjja! who are you to call me 'oppa'?! i dont even know you! so dont call me that!" i shouted , frustrated with my headache.

she step away from me , kept shut and stared at me.

i try to stand properly , glared at her , eventhough my vision is blur , i try to see. then i point at her with my index finger.

i wanted to say something but nothing came out , i held my head again in pain.

and again , she hold my shoulders.

i pushed her away hardly and she fell. i was such a jerk.

i took a deep breath and sigh.

"dont touch me. dont talk to me. dont ever appear in front of me again." i said , pointing my finger at her.

i turned away and grabbed a taxi , head home. 

chorong's POV

no...he's confused...that's why he's mad...stop thinking negative chorong , he's kind and nice. he didnt meant it about his word...stop worrying and stop crying...

but i cant.

i cried and cried and cried. i hugged my knees. i dont care where am i. i just wanted to cry and im sitting in the middle of the path.

suddenly my phone rang , but i tend to ignored. it kept ringing and ringing , and i kept ignoring.

i suddenly felt warm around me and i looked up , hoping that joonmyun is not here to see me in this state.

pfftt...why would he? what am i thinking...

"why arent you answering my phone?" he asked but i ignored

he pulled me up , placing the jacket properly around my shoulder before hugging me tightly

"its cold. you shouldnt wear like this." he whispered

"i met him...i met him kangjoon-ah..." i said , and again , i cried.

he kept quiet and hugged me tighter.

"he doesnt remember me..." i said

"he doesnt want me to appear in front of him.."

"he's going to hate me...his mom is going to tell him lies and hate me...what should i do?he's going to hate me like how his mom hatred me..kangjoon-ah..." i cried

"its okay , we can get him back to you.." he reassured

"how? he told me not to appear in front of him.." i said , pulling back

"he's confused...he's just saying , maybe he didnt meant it..." he said

"maybe..." i said , giving a small smile

"i want to sleep , i feel so tired." i said and i landed on him

the next morning...

chorong's POV

ah...jinjja....my head..i didnt drink that much...

i looked at the clock , its 10.30am.

then i try to think what happened last night...and it struck me again...

he's still asleep.. what should i do..? i want him to remember me...i want him back...i need him.. i wanted to cry , but i have to be strong...

i took out my phone and texted kangjoon.

"i dont know what happened last night after i collapsed on you , but thank you for sending me home." i send.

and he replied quicker than i thought. i thought he was still sleeping.

"i send you home immediately of course. dont mention it." he texted back

"how did you know i was there?" 

"i was passing by that place and i thought i saw you and i was right."

"when were you there?"

"since you were...holding his shoulder...like he'd just hit his head on something and you were supporting him...?"

"you heard everything."

"i...sorry..."

i set my phone aside , layed down again. i trusted kangjoon..and he know how much i love joonmyun. thinking through...if...i should ask him out... what if he reject?

i take my phone again...should i text or call him?

i thought for a while , and i call.

i waited nervously...but it beeped.

i called again and again , i tried a few more times and it still beeped.

no...it cant be...he cant...he...changed his phone number?

i try to hold my tears again..not to cry..

i quickly get up , dress myself and head out.

"not eating breakfast again?" my father asked

"i'm going out to eat with my friends" i shouted , lying.

i grabbed a cab , told the driver to this address.

and yes. im heading to his house. i dont care if im making chaos or not , i want to ask him a lot of question , i want him to hear me out , i want him to listen to me.

i arrived at his house , and i meet his guards.

"miss...uhm..." he stuttered. he knows exactly who i am. joonmyun's girlfriend. or should i say ex-girlfriend or the girlfriend that he forgot. i dont know if im making sense but yeah.

"i want to see him." i stated

"but the madam said-" he said and i cutted

"i dont care what the mother said , i have to see him , i need him to remember me." i said

"but-" he said and i cutted again

"if your lovely wife who has the same situation as me , that she forgotten you and her mother hates you , dont you have to fight for her? you love her. like how i love him." i said and he kept quiet.

"if you'er not letting me in , i'll tell your wife that you have an affair." i stated adn she gave me a surprised face. well , he's kind of a coward. so its easy to mess with him.

"just dont get caught...and please dont tell them that i let you in...i dont want to get fired.." he kinda begged and i nodded. he let me in and i quickly sneak in.

i went from the back door , steadily walk around and hide , not to get caught and i found his room.

i hope he didnt lock it , i prayed halfway then i heard footstep. i quickly opened the door , luckily it wasnt lock.

thank god. i closed the door behind me and i looked around , he wasnt in bed.

other than that , the room has changed. its different. usually when i come in , there would be our picture hanging , the table would be full of the things i bought him , the closet would have a picture of me.

but...its all empty. he wouldnt throw it out...no he wouldnt...

then the bathroom door opened and he was surprised by my presence.

i looked at him , he was half with a towel covering his torso. his hair wet and one hand on his head with a towel.

guess he just took a shower.

"why the hell are you in my room?!" he asked loudly , more like shouted

"i...i...i need to ask you some question , please-" i said and he cutted

"get the hell out! i told you last night clearly! dont appear in front of me again!" he shouted

"why dont you listen to me first before you shoved me off!" i shouted back , my eyes filled with tears.

he kept quiet , his mouth opened.

"i need to ask you questions , i need you to hear me out." i said

he gave me a straight face.

"three questions only and i dont want to hear you out." he said.

i sighed , tears rolled down my cheek , it hurts to see him.

"where did you put all of our things?" i asked.

he gave me a questioning look.

"what do you mean?" he asked

"there was a picture of me there." i stated , pointing at the closet

"there were full of boxes , flowers , letters , hearts on the table." i stated and pointed at the table

"that shelf were full of out pictures together. and that wall , we clipped out picture hanging on it." i said as more tears rolled down my cheek.

i wiped my tears with the back of my palm.

"where is it?" i asked , weak.

"when i come into this room , it was like this before then. what pictures and all those things you're talking about doesnt make any sense." he said

"....pictures..? it was our pictures together..you still dont remember?" i asked , desperate..hopeless..

"i dont even know what the hell are you talking about?! what pictures of us? there is no memory of us together! not even one and not even a moment of us! three questions! we're done! get out!" he shouted again

i sighed , closed my eyes. feeling nothing.

"3 more...please..." i begged

"i said get out." he stated firmly

"please..." i whispered , i dont have energy , i felt weak. i want to give up , but i dont want to , i want to lay down , but i have to be strong , i want to run to him and hug him , kiss him , tell him the truth. all he heard from her was lies.

but...how about the father..? havent they talk?

"i said no." he said , totally glaring at me.

i looked at him , taking a step and another towards him. when im one step afar from him , i stopped and looked at him. every inch of his face.

from his forehead , his nose , his cheeks then his lip.

when i looked at his lip , i starred for a while before leaning in.

but...i stopped. i was a few inches away...all i can feel is his hot minty breath , i closed my eyes , tilted my head.

i kissed the corner of his mouth. im a nobody...to kissed him on the lip.

joonmyun's POV

i froze there. then it struck me again.

the memories...all the things i forgotten has come back to me...but the problem is...i cant see the girl's face.

this time , my head doesnt hurt that much , just...adrenaline.

she pulled back , sighed with closed eyes then she opened and stared at me.

"im sorry." she said and turned to the door.

"my dear son! let's eat! lunch is ready!" suddenly her mom shouted

but chorong still , she walks towards the door , i quickly grabbed her , pushed her to the side of the closet , since the closet is located close to the door , i hid her there.

then my mom opened the door.

"son , the lunch is-" she said and stopped when her eyes landed on me.

"you have a good body!" she squeal

i was -_- on the inside and i gave an awkward smile on the outside

"uh..." i didnt know what to say.

"i'll wait for you at the table." she said and smile , closing the door behind her.

when she fully closed it , i looked at chorong , whose head is looking down.

i approached her , i lifted her chin with my index finger.

i dont know why , but i kissed her.

not the corner of but...

 

our lips locked.