one

amnesia

chorong closed her eyes upon hearing from the doctor.

"no..no....why?! why did this happened?!" chorong burst into tears and fell on the floor.

the doctor leaves afterwards , feeling sorry. the nurse was responsible for taking care of these 2 patient and she went to joonmyun , doing some things before leaving the 2.

chorong struggle to get up , walking towards joonmyun as tears kept on rolling down her cheeks.

"oppa.." she called as she his cheek. she then takes a chair , sitting on , holding his hand tightly then rest her head on the bed beside their hand.

after a while , she heard the door pulled open hardly and a cry.

"ommo! my dear son!" the mother said in shock by the view of her son

"chorong?" the father called

they both approached to them. his mother teared up , looking at his son while the father patted chorong's back.

"how's the condition..?" the father asked in a low-rough voice

"he..he's...he wont remember us...he's having amnesia...what do we do?" chorong burst into more tear , she stood up and hugged the father. he hugged back , sighing.

"this....this is all your fault!" the mother blames chorong. she released the hug , turning to the mother with swollen red eyes.

"yeobo! why cant you grow up?! eh! you never think twice! always said that the other are the blames! what did she do? what evidence do you have?! cant you see chorong's wearing a cast of her leg? are you blind? you good for nothing woman! im sick of you!" the father burst into anger , shouting but he's also holding in some of his voice so that he wont get kicked out by the nurse.

"yeobo...how dare you say that to me...?" the mother was shock but he ignored

"chorong-ah , go back to your room , we'll take care of him for you." the father said and chorong nodded

but...a sudden voice was heard by the 3 of them

"what are you guys fighting about? who are you guys? why am i here?" joonmyun asked , getting up to sit. after a while he then groaned in pain , holding his head with both of his hands.

"i'll call the doctor." the father said and rushed out , leaving the two ladies inside.

"joonmyun , are you okay? does it hurt a lot?" the mother asked in concern. chorong approached and looked at him.

his veins is visible on his throat and his face turned red , chorong teared up again , looking at how joonmyun is suffering.

the nurse then came in , quickly get a hold of joonmyun and ask the two ladies to move back , the doctor ordered to put an injection to put him to sleep.

he soon calmed down , closing his eyes.

"you should let him rest , its too early to let him wake up." the doctor said and they both nodded.

the father then came in , asking the second time to go into her room and she nodded. he accompanied her to her room then leaves.

"chorong?" someone knocked the door before calling.

"come in." chorong said without looking at the door , neither she reconize the voice

"are you okay?" she asked , walking to take a chair and sit beside her

"yeah." chorong answered , closing her eyes

"tired? i brought you soup." she said , getting up and walks to the table in front of chorong and put it there.

"thanks , hara." chorong said , getting up.

the following days was terrible for chorong , sometimes , she would go to joonmyun's room and stayed until morning if the mother wasnt there , if she was there , chorong would just stayed in the room , hardly even sleep , but in joonmyun's room , she would held his hand tightly , slowly dozzing off.

one week has passed and both of them are discharged at the same time.

hara came to help chorong packed her things and then leaves with her.

while on her way , she has to pass joonmyun's room.

suddenly the father came out , then the mother and him. chorong froze there , staring at him.

"oh well , you are discharged too?" the father asked , giving a small smile

"ah...nae.." chorong replied , smiling to the father.

"i never liked her since the beginning.." the mother mumbled

"why?" joonmyun asked

"i'll explain at home." the mother smile.

and the father knows she's going to lie and talk bad things about chorong. he heard it and sigh.

"we're going first." they take the leave , leaving the 2 ladies alone hanging , eventhough they dont know what they're going to talk about.

"chorong-ah....be strong..he'll remember you.." hara said , hugging chorong tightly as she shed tears.

joonmyun's POV

i was sitting in the car beside my mom. i got this weird feeling. a hate feeling towards her. but i ignored.

i closed my eyes , thinking through about earlier , that girl.

why does she seems familiar? she look like she was about to cry?

i shook my head , trying to rest until i get home.

once i arrived , i walked into the house with my mom behind me , i looked around.

"c'here. this is your room." she said and dragged me up the stairs , a bit of a long steps then to my room. she opened the door and stepped in.

i looked around , smelling my favourite scent. i love it.

"so...this is my room...?" i asked as i walked around , not reconizing or remembering anything.

"yes. oh. are you hungry? i'll ask them to make some food for you." she asked and i nodded

she then walked out of the room , closing the door and i jumped to my bed.

damn , so relaxing. i get up afterwards , walking to the big mirror on the wall. and i notice i was still wearing the bandage on my head. i take it off and threw it to the trash and i walked out of my room.

i walked around and around , the house was too big. i cant find the kitchen. then i called my mom loudly.

"son? are you okay? where are you?!" she panicked

"im...im....at this...big picture of an old man in front of me...and...the fireplace under the pic..." joonmyun shouted

after a while , she appeared and sigh

"what old man , that's your great grandfather." she stated and i just give an 'oh'

"do you want to hear about the girl you met earlier? that your father talked to?" my mom asked and i nodded

she explain , more and more. 

damn , i didnt know she was a .

"the food is ready." the maid said. my mom nodded and we went to the kitchen

"i invited someone over too." she said and i nodded

"who?" i asked curiously

"your girlfriend." she said and smile

uhm....i dont remember i had a girlfriend...well i lost my memory. i shrugged

"is she pretty?" i asked adn she nodded eagerly

"very!" she screeched and i laughed

when we arrived at the table , she was sitting , looking down nervously. when she looked up and meet my eyes , she smile widely.

"oppa! i missed you!" she said and stood up , running towards me and hugged me tightly.

i was taken aback , but i hugged her back.

"you..didnt visit me at the hospital?and...uhm..." i asked and she let go of me

"i was out in carlifornia...when i heard you were in the hospital , i was...i dont what to do , im busy with work and im so so worried about you! even if you forgotten me already , i'll make sure to make you remember me again.i wont give up on you. and my name is krystal. krystal jung." she said then kissed me on the cheek

krystal...? okay...not familiar.

"okay , lets eat." my mom said and we sit down , eating peacefully. krystal fed me with the lettuce wrap and i feed back. i give a small smile.

"im thinking of marriage." my mom stated and we both looked at her

"joonmyun , you have dated her for 4 years! when are you going to marry her?" she told me and i jaw dropped

4 years? i dated her for that long...?! but why does she...SHE'S NOT EVEN MY TASTE. I DONT EVEN LIKE HER AT ALL. NOT EVEN A BIT FROM JUST NOW I MET HER.

"uh...omma...give me more time , like a lot...cause i just...my memory...and..im not-" i say and she cutted in

"okay. as long as you want , but within this year , arraseo?" she said and i smile. i glance at krystal and she gave me a smile and i returned.

she then left after a while of staying , she came at 4 and left at 7. 3 hours in this big mansion.

i went to my room , take a shower. i feel like going out , going to the club. i feel like drinking. oh yeah~

i got dressed , perfume , watch , wallet , phone. then i went to the front door , picking a key from the shelf , i was about to went out but my mom called me.

"son , where are you going?" my mom asked

"just...um...i want a few drinks..." i said , scratching my nape

"son-" she said and i cutted her

"just this once." i pleaded and she sigh and nodded. i smile and walks out

i unlock my hyundai and went in. start the car and hit the road.

once i arrived , i went in and sit at the bar , ordering whiskey and wait patiently.

i looked into my phone while i wait then i felt someone's hand on my shoulder

"wanna dance?" she asked but i shook my head

"no thanks , just drinking." i said 

"want me to accompany you?" she asked and i rejected

"i want to be alone." i said and she left with a 'tsch'

my drink arrived and smile at my baby. pouring from the bottle to my cup , i drink in one go.

"ahh~ its been a while." i said then pour another. 

i looked around and i saw a familiar girl. she was seated not far from me. she drink , pour , drink , pour. and repeat. i take my drink and sit beside her.

"hey , you're drinking too fast." i said and try to take her cup and put down

"Why did you-" she said and turned to me and stopped. like she just froze there.

"uhm...miss? drink slowly..." i said awkwardly as she stared deeply into my eyes for so long , not uttering a word.

i turned away , but then i looked at her again , like i've seen her somewhere.

"did...we meet...at the hospital?" i asked but she didnt answer , she just kept on staring. i stared back , challenging.

she then closed her eyes and sighed. "do you remember me..?" she asked , her voice was low , tired but i can hear her.

"of course i remember!" i shouted

she looked at me with widen eyes

"we met at the hospital! you were the girl my mom talked about!" i added , i fired her with anger

her eyes then turned sad , agony , hurt. she turned away and gulped down her drink

"your mom...?" she asked without looking at me

"you , you-" i said but she cutted in

"you believe what she said to you...?" she asked , her voice cracked , she was crying.

she then stood up , putting the money on the table. she was walking like a zombie , unsteady , banging the people while trying to walked out of the club. i followed her.

when i walked outside , i saw her sitting on the bench , hugging her knees. it was a few feet away.

i walked to her , hearing her sniffling and i sat beside her. staring at her.

"did your mom say im a bad girl? you shouldnt come closer to me." she said

"why did you asked that i believe her?" i asked curiously

"because...nothing...afterall , you're her son." she said then she stood up. i held her wrist to stop her.

"i want to hear." i said

"you wouldnt believe me." she said and try to let go.

"ya , park chorong." i called and she stopped her movement.

"just tell me." i said and she i can see her shaking her head. i stood up and turned her around.

"fine! you want to hear?! then ill tell you , you stubborn man! we were dating for almost 3 years , it was our anniversary day , you said you wanted to surprise me , you drove us far away from the city , i dont know where we were heading , but because of that animal..." she said and tears kept rolling on her cheek

"you lost your memory..." she whispered

"you forgotten everything...our moment together...our first meeting....me...and this..." she said and showed me the bracelet. it was silver , hanged with a heart shape , and written 'suho'. 

suho? 

"where's yours?" she asked looking at my wrist and then scoffed

"why did i even asked..he might throw it out already.." she mumbled and looked down

"you wouldnt believe it right? guess i was right." she said and wiped her tear. i looked at her confused.

she wasnt the girl my mom spoke earlier.

"you hated your mom...very much for what she did.." she stated and my eyes widen

wait....i had a hate feeling towards her everytime...so..wait...my head..

i held my head with both of my hands , then i remember something..

"oppa! gwenchana?!" she asked , surprised that my head hurt suddenly. she hold my shoulder to support me , i was bending down , looking at the floor. then i remember

 

"oppa , i'll love you forever , whatever happen in the future , i'll be by your side and i'll make you mine." she said and kissed me....but her face was blurred.