Getting Teased

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji walked into her class and quickly sit on her chair.The teacher looked at Eunji angrily while holding a book on her right hand while the other hand holding a chalk.She walked to Eunji who's seating nervously.The pupils started to look Eunji.

 

"Give me a good excuse" The teacher said.

"I..I woke up late....sorry Mrs.Jeon" Eunji looked down as her finger grabbing her kneels tightly.

"That's a simple excuse,Eunji...or perhaps..last night? Ok,I'll let you go" Mrs Jeon walked away with her smile on her face.

 

The class continues to look at Eunji,some smiling like an idiot while others glaring at Eunji(girls).Eunji pulled out a book and start to write what her teacher wrote on the blackboard.But,then someone poke her.She turn only to see Bomi smiling like an idiot.She's giving Eunji body language that Eunji never get it.Eunji mouthed 'what?' to Bomi.

Bomi grab a pencil and wrote something on it.She gave it to Eunji secretly.Eunji read it.

Did you guys really do it last night?

A cheesy question asked by Bomi.Eunji stare at her in disbelief.She can't believe that her friend,Bomi would ask her like that.They've been friends since they're 6.And Bomi knew that Eunji hate skin contact with males.

Eunji wrote back and give it to her.Before that,she hit Bomi on the lap hardly made Bomi almost scream.Bomi glare at her before read it.

No of course! You know me Bom-ah!

Bomi put note under her desk.Yes,she know Eunji.She know Eunji more than other people including her parents.Eunji's always been complaining about her parents that always work to her.Eunji always lean on her when she's sad.

***

Eunji and Bomi were walking together along the hallway to cafe.When they've arrived there Bomi could see that girls were glaring at Eunji.Bomi held Eunji's hand tightly.Eunji stare at her confusedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter