Rumors spread

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---eunji pov---

I walked through the hall alone because Bomi had a cold.While I was walking through the hall I saw everyone whispering to each other while looking at me.What's wrong with them?

"Oh my god,she's too old for V!" I heard someone whispering to her friend.Don't they know the difference between whispering and talking? erghh!

I walked faster to my class untill a hand grabbed my arm.I turned around and saw three girls glaring at me.

"W-what do you want?" I asked.

"What we want?! We just want to see the girl that is going to marry V...and that's you right?" A girl with brown curly hair asked me while chewing her gum.

I nodded slowly.

The girls laughed loudly.After a few minutes they stopped and started to glare at me back.

"You know,you're too old for V...He has to marry someone his age or younger than him...like us,we're the same age as V!"

Hey! I'm still a teenager! So,that doesn't mean I'm old. I whispered to myself.

"So,what do you want me to do? Its an arranged marriage between our families after all" I said while smirking at them.

After I said that,all the pupils gathered around us.Arghh,why must we attract attention?But,wait, I saw their faces changed.Haha,I've won!

"There's nothing you're gonna tell me right? I'll get going now" I started to walk off but the crowd seemed not to want to let me go.

"Excuse me please,I have a class don't you all have classes starting?" Then,the crowd disappeared slowly.Finally! I can get to my class!

I walked happily to my class.Suddenly a hand grab my wrist.Arghh! What again?!

"What?!" I turned around and saw Chunji.

"I heard you're getting married huh?" He smirked while holding my wrist tightly.

"So what? Its me who's getting married, not you!" I tried to pull my hand but I was not strong enough.

"I'm your boyfriend after all...So,I have to protect my girlfriend" He held my wrist even tighter.

"Ex...you mean ex...You dumped me last year,Chunji...so, I don't think you have the right to act like this"

He laughed while holding my wrist tighter until I almost cried because of the pain.

"Let me go,Chunji...it h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter