Min Rin

Bird Out Of Its Cage

Chapter 4 

(Min Rin's POV)

 

I was walking home after school. I usually walked with my friends but this time..

"I have a part-time job later!" - Yuna

"I'm going to stay at school for a while. I can't just leave Himchan alone at the nurse's office. He was told to rest~" - Hyemi

"We're meeting our parents at the Le'soup Restaurant!" - Sohyun and Hara

"Studying at the library." - Hee Jung

"Can't! I'm off to space!" - Jimin ( I don't know what she meant)

Ahra? She had a hard time with her stepmother. I wanted to help her but she told me not to because she thought that woman is her only family left. I do understand but.. she's only hurting herself.

I walked using the usual path, the dark alley. It was the only way to go to the other part of the neighbourhood. "Hey, you're walking alone? So lonely," a familiar tall boy with a messy-look said to me as he walks closer. He was always around that alley. He is from SM High School not far from that alley and I know that because of his school logo on his shirt. He grabbed my hand and I slapped him.

I saw the mark at his cheek where I slapped him. He chuckled and smirked at me. I quickly run and he chased me. He caught me and suddenly ripped my clothes, showing my bra. But I still act strong, I pushed him and continued running. While I was running, I bumped into a guy. He looked at my panic self and noticed the guy chasing me. 

He pulled me and stood in front of me. 'Is he protecting me?' I thought. My leg was trembling and I could feel myself crying. "Do you want me to report this to the police?" he spoke and took out his cellphone trying to make the tall boy fear him. The boy tsk and walked away. My weak leg stopped trembling and I fell down, sitting. The guy who was my hero bend his knees to look at me. "Th-thank you," I told him wanting him to know that I really appreciate the help. He smiled at me and lifted my face with his hands.

He noticed that my clothes were ripped. He stood and took off his black jacket. While he was doing that, I found out that he was from the same school as that bastard who was trying to me through his school logo. He put the jacket around my body. I held the jacket and covered myself.

I looked at that nice young boy. He was good-looking and smart unlike the boy before.

"I can't thank you eno-!" "Chanyeol!" I turned around to see who disturbed me when I was talking. It was 5 handsome boys. They looked surprised to see me there, wearing Chanyeol's jacket. They're must be his friends. I quickly got up. 

"Hey, what's your name?" one of them asked me. The others were discussing with Chanyeol, maybe wanting him to explain the situation. "I'm.. Yoo Min Rin, a TS student!" I introduced myself.

The boys looked at me. I felt awkward for a while. The one asking me replied with a smile, "I'm Suho! That's Baekhyun and our maknae, Kai and Sehun!" I could see flower petals behind him or I was just imagining it. Chanyeol's eyes were meeting with mine. I was waiting for his introduction. He probably noticed that, "and.. I'm Chanyeol." My heart was beating so fast, I don't know why. He was smiling at me.

"We should go now," he said and walked further. "Be careful out there, okay," Sehun adviced me. I noticed that I was still wearing Chanyeol's jacket. "Wait! What about your jacket?" I called for him. He turned and stated his cellphone number. "You can keep it if you forgot my number." He smiled and left. 

 

I kept saying his number as I walked home, trying to remember it. I know this will sound like I'm a ert but the scent of his body from his jacket smelled like perfume.