Love is in the Air

Karma Café

 

“Yixing, can you stop?!” Junmyeon scowled as he snapped his head up to face the blank expression of the head chef.

“I’m not doing anything!” Yixing exclaimed and flailed his arms for added emphasis.

“You’ve been wandering around me so many times it made me lose count.” Junmyeon mumbled softly while he busied himself counting the sugar stocks.

Yixing pulled a nearby chair up and sat in front of Junmyeon.

“How long we knew each other?” He asked suddenly.

Junmyeon laughed. “What’s this is about?”

“Just… answered me!” Yixing pressed on with a pout.

Junmyeon’s eyebrow furrowed. “Alright. About… one year and half?”

“Seventeen months exactly.” Yixing enunciated precisely.

Junmyeon laughed wearily. “Oh… we’re not in that kind of relationship where we should be counting how long we’ve known each other.”

“You’ve already met my parents.” Yixing stated calmly.

“Yes. When I went to Changsha for a holiday.” Junmyeon agreed and looked back down at the sugar stocks.

“I met your parents too.” Yixing continued in the same tone.

“Yeah…. During the Christmas party last year.” Junmyeon commented.

“They like us. I mean my parents like you and your parents, well… I thought they really liked me. Especially when I baked cakes for them.” Yixing said slowly.

Junmyeon froze and met Yixing’s deep stare. “What is it Yixing? What’s this about?” He asked nervously while biting his lip.

Yixing got up from his chair and stepped forward towards the sous chef. He smiled softly and gently picked up Junmyeon’s hands in his own.

“Marry me?” He whispered softly.

***

“Junmyeon! Where are you going?” Luhan yelled when he saw the sous chef rush out of the kitchen hurriedly, his face blushing a deep red.

“Fresh air. I need fresh air. Sorry Luhan, I’ll talk to you later.” Junmyeon answered quickly and left before Yixing suddenly appeared too.

“What are you doing, Yixing?” Luhan asked when he saw the head chef.

“Something’s up. Let me explained later. Bye.” Yixing also said hurriedly before he began chasing after the sous chef.

“YAH! How’s my business open today when all the chefs are gone?” Luhan muttered to himself and turned around only to meet Tao’s sad pout.

“Hyung… can I?” Tao pleaded with puppy eyes.

“You’re going too?!” Luhan shrieked.

“I won’t be long. I just want to take Kris Hyung’s sweater to the laundromat.” Tao explained.

“Just go then.” Luhan sighed as he massaged the bridge of his nose.

“Great! I’ll back soon!” Tao chirped and left the café.

Not long after that, Kris appeared in front of Luhan like a ghost.

“What?” Luhan snapped, annoyed that everyone was leaving him.

“Where’s he going?” Kris referred to Tao.

“Why don’t you ask him yourself.” Luhan sighed tiredly.

Kris silently walked back to his bar, took off his apron and put on his jacket. He stalked pass Luhan and went out of the café too.

“YAH KRIS WU! I DIDN’T MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD FOLLOW HIM!” Luhan yelled when Kris also disappeared from the café.

Luhan sat on one of the tables when Baekhyun approached him.

“You can go too.” Luhan muttered exhaustedly before Baekhyun had the chance to say anything.

“What?” Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

“Just go.” Luhan gave up and laid on the table in fetal position.

“Alright. If you want me to leave. Actually, I just wanted to ask where everybody went.” Baekhyun shrugged and walked away to the backroom to grab his stuff.

“Do you really mean it? We’re not working today? Christmas is still far off you know.” Baekhyun mocked Luhan.

Luhan bit his lower lip. “It’s okay. You guys need an early holiday.”

Baekhyun cocked his head and gave the older an inquisitive look. “Okay. I’ll see you later. Bye.” Baekhyun turned around and left without looking back.

Luhan walked limply to the coffee corner when Minseok greeted him.

“You’re not leaving too, right?” Luhan asked sadly.

Minseok shook his head. “No. We can’t close this café. At least we can still sell some coffees and drinks. What do you want?”

Luhan eyes wandered around for the menus. “Honeydew bubble tea with extra bubbles.”

“Alright. Just give me a minute.” Minseok smiled and started making the drink.

Luhan rested his hands on his chin as he observed Minseok’s work.

Nǎinai said something about you.” He said suddenly.

“Omo! She called you? What’d she say? Is it something good or bad?” Minseok asked enthusiastically and almost dropped the syrup bottle.

Luhan chuckled. “You’ll need to choose.”

“Choose? Choose what?” Minseok’s eyebrows furrowed.

“Between two men. Both of them are really different.” Luhan said mysteriously.

Minseok frowned. “I don’t have anyone that likes me. How is that possible?” He commented bitterly.

Luhan smiled gently. “Just wait. She also told me, both of the men are really close with each other. They could be family.”

“Oh c’mon Nǎinai, seriously? I’m into now?” Minseok pointed at himself.

Luhan broke in light laughter. “She said it with a serious tone.” Luhan smiled as he mimicked the way his grandmother was talking.

“Oh can’t wait. So, I’ll be the crusher of their beautiful relationship?” Minseok laughed weirdly and served Luhan’s bubble tea.

“Maybe. It will be thrilling more than Tao’s drama collection!” Luhan grinned and sipped his honeydew bubble tea.

“Anyway Luhan, has Nǎinaii ever made any mistakes?” Minseok asked carefully.

“Of course!” Luhan answered after he took another sip. “We’re human after all. Humans make mistakes but usually it’s rare for her to make a mistake.”

Minseok thought about Nǎinai words for a while.

“Just wait for a while to find out if it’s really true.” Luhan winked and Minseok shook his head worriedly.

***

“Here’s the total for the sweater.” The cashier told Tao.

Tao’s eyes widened when he saw the screen.

“For only one sweater?” He hissed.

The cashier grinned cheekily. “Your sweater was a total mess! You were lucky we could get rid of the stain. We used our secret formula of course, so it will cost more. So, cash or card?”

 Tao groaned sadly. For Kris’s Kenzo Sweater he went to the most famous laundromat that charged a fortune to use its secret formula that cleans any kind of stain or smudge on your clothes.

Tao reached for his monthly salary in his wallet but stopped when someone’s hand reached in front of him with a card in its palm.

“Pay with this.” Tao heard Kris’s deep voice from behind him.

Tao turned around and flinched in surprise at the tall bartender’s presence.

“Kris Hyung! What are you doing here?” Tao said, still surprised.

“Here’s the receipt, thank you!” The cashier handed the card and sweater to Kris after the payment had gone through.

Kris took his card and his sweater, ignored Tao’s question, and pulled him out from the laundromat.

“Hyung! Why did you pay for it?!” Tao snapped after he jerked his arm from Kris’s grip.

Kris stared the younger. “I…. I think you didn’t have the money for it.” Kris’s words fell out of his mouth uncontrollably before he bit his tongue in regret.

“What?” Tao squinted his eyes, feeling offended.

“No Tao no! I didn’t mean it!” Kris explained helplessly. “I… I’m sorry okay? I went too far when I scolded you before.” Kris stuttered.

Tao gaped. “Oh… okay.” He didn’t know how to respond to Kris’s sudden apology.

“Let’s eat somewhere. My treat as a sign of apology,” Kris smiled softly.

“Where?” Tao asked.

“Anywhere but Karma Café. Let’s go!” Kris walked first and Tao followed closely after him.

***

“I made some pancakes!” Kyungsoo waved his lunch box in front of his bestfriends.

“Yeah! Looks so good!” Chanyeol opened the lunch box and stabbed one of the pancakes with a fork.

“Where’s Jongin anyway?” Kyungsoo asked when he realized Jongin wasn’t with them.

“Gone somewhere with Taemin,” Sehun answered as he munched on Kyungsoo’s handmade pancake.

“Leave some for Jongin then.” Kyungsoo warned the group, knowing they would demolish the stack of pancakes if left unattended.

“What are you doing after school anyway?” Jongdae asked.

“Supermarket with Jimin.” Chanyeol answered first through a mouthful of pancake.

“Just gonna spend my time at home today.” Kyungsoo followed.

“I want to go to Karma Café. I’m still curious why the owner can’t read my past.” Sehun said as a picture of Luhan flashed in his mind.

“I bought a book about clairvoyance yesterday. Usually the fortune-teller or someone with the sixth sense can’t read their own life and the lives of their family. Basically, they can’t read lives that are related to them.” Kyungsoo explained to Sehun.

“So, do you think… he’s related with me?” Sehun gasped.

“Eyyy! No way! It’s just some kind of bull.” Jongdae snorted.

“No. You don’t have a chance with Mr. Luhan.” Chanyeol added.

“YAH!” Sehun exploded.

“You like him don’t you?” Jongdae snickered.

“Our little baby is falling in love!” Chanyeol let out failed aegyo.

Sehun stood up threateningly, but Chanyeol and Jongdae ran quickly before he could do anything.

“Thanks for the pancakes, Kyungsoo!” Jongdae and Chanyeol waved before they disappeared behind the classroom door.

“YAHHHH!!!” Sehun shouted and chased them.

Kyungsoo shook his head when Jongin suddenly appeared next to the table.

“You’re here! Have some pancakes!” Kyungsoo beamed when he saw Jongin.

Jongin smiled and sat beside Kyungsoo. He stabbed one pancake and ate it in one bite.

“How is it?” Kyungsoo asked nervously.

Jongin put on an expression like he was a judge from a cooking competition. “I… like… you!” Jongin blurted out between the chews making  Kyungsoo think he misheard it.

“What?” Kyungsoo’s responded.

Jongin almost choked. He swallowed the pancake before answered nervously. “I mean I like you…r pancake! Yeah! I like your pancakes! They’re so delicious Kyungsoo-ya!” Jongin grinned and at the same time wanted to jump off a cliff. Why did he embarrass himself?

Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly. “Oh… thanks Jongin! Eat a lot!”

I misheard it. I misheard it. I misheard it. He likes my pancakes not me. Kyungsoo hypnotized himself and avoided Jongin’s gaze.

Pabo. Pabo. Pabo. Jongin thought hopelessly as he chewed another pancake and focused his gaze on the table to avoid Kyungsoo’s gaze.

***

“Do you really like Orange Caramel?” Tao started a conversation after Kris and him were seated comfortably in a restaurant.

“Yeah.” Kris answered shortly while he played games on his phone.

“That’s why you used Catallena as your ringtone?” Tao questioned, hiding his urge to laugh.

Kris finally put his phone down and stared at the younger seriously. “I like their songs because the beat is catchy!” He defended himself.

“Okay, Hyung.” Tao smiled. “Who’s your bias?”

“Nana.” he answered quickly and went back to staring at his phone.

Tao felt weird. “Oh… you like girls don’t you?”

Kris let out long sigh. “I just like her as my idol. I preferred guys okay? I tried to dating Baekhyun but it didn’t work out.”

Tao bit his lip. “Do you really like Baekhyun Hyung?” He asked carefully.

“Um…. Yeah. Maybe. I don’t know. I’m just curious about him actually. I know from Minseok and Luhan he likes tall and handsome men. Not showing off, but I perfectly fit the description. So why does he always reject me?” Kris’s mouth formed a hard line.

“Hyung, you just joined with Karma Café 7 months ago right? Baekhyun Hyung…. He was a domestic abuse victim.” Tao explained slowly with a downcast gaze.

Kris’s eyes widened. “Are you ing serious Tao? Abused by who?”

“His ex-boyfriend.” Tao said with a sad expression. “When he first arrived, his pretty face had many bruises. From what I heard from Luhan Hyung, his ex-boyfriend was tall and handsome. That’s why he doesn’t like the type anymore. He’s scared.”

Kris folded his arms on the table. “And why… Why hasn’t anyone told me this before? I acted like a pabo for the past 7 months!” He growled, feeling a sudden burst of guilt.

“Actually, at first the only one that knew the truth was Luhan Hyung. We just found out as time went by. So now, its your turn to find out.”

“But…. but he’s not scared of you! I mean, you are tall and handsome enough!” Kris rejected the reality.

Tao blushed. “You think I’m handsome?”

Kris raised an eyebrow. “Yeah. Why? You don’t think you’re handsome?”

Tao shook his head innocently.

Kris grinned. “Ah… this is why Baekhyun isn’t scared of you.”

“Huh? Why?” He asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

“You’re so innocent, Tao. Even though you looked mature on the outside, you are totally soft on the inside. I can see now why everyone cherishes you so much. I felt like an idiot scolding an innocent young man like you. I’m sorry and thanks for the sweater.”

Tao felt more and more weird internally. “Thanks what? You even paid it by yourself.” He pouted.

Kris shook his head and flashed a gentle smile. A smile that Tao has never seen before. Usually Kris flashes wicked smiles or feral smiles. But now, it’s gentle and looked perfect on Kris’s god-like features.

“Thanks for messing with my sweater. If you hadn’t made that stain, I don’t think we would have spent time together like this.”

Tao coughed in embarrassment.

“Anyway, thanks too for the cappuccino and the biscuits. Why didn’t you tell the truth? Why did you say that Yixing and Minseok made it for me?”

Tao’s mind flashed back to several nights ago. “I…I was too scared Hyung. I wanted to apologize to you so I made the food but I was scared you would reject it when you found out I was the one who made it.”

 “I’m sorry okay. And the biscuits were so good! I didn’t know you could cook!”

“You liked it? Ah…. I feel so relieved. It’s Yixing Hyung’s recipe.”

“Bake me some more next time.”

“Aye captain!” Tao put his hand on his temple in a mock salute.

***

“What…. are… you… doing… here... again?!” Minseok almost yelled when he saw the familiar cheeky grin of a certain highschool boy appear in front of him.

“Buying a drink.” Jongdae answered casually. “Why is the café closed today?”

“Everyone went out.” Minseok answered shortly.

“But you’re here!” Jongdae exclaimed.

Minseok rolled his eyes. “I can’t see the reason why I should go out too just because everyone else went out.”

“You’re good employee, Minseok-ssi.” Jongdae complimented.

“You’ve finally realized that. We still need to keep the business going you know? That’s why I can’t leave Luhan.”

“Is it really the reason or is it just because you don’t have someone to meet out there?” Jongdae started baiting Minseok.

“God!” Minseok yelled. “Can you just stop?”

“No, I won’t.” Jongdae said firmly.

“You’re really the most nerve-wrecking idiot, young man. Even worst than my brother.” Minseok said helplessly.

“Oh, you have brother? Wait! The beanie guy that kissed before is your brother right?” Jongdae finally realized.

Minseok stayed silent.

“Ah! That’s why I didn’t think he was your boyfriend.”

“I don’t have a boyfriend. Are you satisfied now?” Minseok half-exploded.

“Is it code?” Jongdae grinned.

Minseok bit his lip and wanted to hide his blushing face.

“You know I came here not only because I accompanied Sehun to meet the boss, not only because I want an iced vanilla latte, but because I really wanted to meet you. I swear these are the most sincere words that ever came from my mouth.” Jongdae said in a serious tone while his hand formed a peace sign.

Minseok sighed. “Why does Sehun want to meet Luhan?”

“He likes him.” Jongdae blurted out.

“What?” Minseok gaped.

“Like me to you.” Jongdae winked naughtily and Minseok just blinked blankly.

***

“Hello! I’m sorry we’re closed now but you still can order some coffees or bubble teas from there.” Luhan pointed to the place where Minseok and Jongdae seemed to be in a deep and serious conversation.

“Oh! You have bubble teas here too?” Sehun voice became excited.

“Yep. Do you like bubble teas?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah. I’m bubble tea addict.” Sehun smiled sheepishly.

“Wow! I’m also a fan of bubble tea. Wait a minute, I’ll order you something. Which flavour do you want?” Luhan offered.

“Chocolate please and thank you.” Sehun told Luhan.

Luhan nodded and went to Minseok to order Sehun’s drinks.

“Alright. Please wait for the bubble teas. Oh anyway, why did you come here today?” Luhan asked while he walked back from the coffee corner.

“I… I accompanied Jongdae. He wanted to meet the barista.” Sehun lied.

“He seems like he really likes Minseok.” Luhan’s eyes wondered until they fixated on Jongdae’s back for a while.

“Um… well… Luhan-ssi, I wanted to ask you something.” Sehun cleared his throat nervously.

“Yeah, what is it?” Luhan’s gaze fell back to Sehun’s curious face.

“Well… one of my friends, you know, Kyungsoo. He bought books about clairvoyance and─,” he paused momentarily.

“And?” Luhan focused to Sehun.

“─and it said on the books that usually a fortune-teller or someone with sixth sense can’t read about their life and their family. Also, they can’t read someone’s life that is related with them. Am I, I mean, is it by any chance, that my life is related to your life and that’s why you can’t read me?” Sehun finally finished his words.

Luhan looked quite surprise. What should I told him?

Sehun realized Luhan’s confused expression. “I’m so sorry, I asked you stupid questions. It’s okay if you can’t read me. Maybe I was a jjajangmyun restaurant owner in my past.”

Luhan let out his angelic laugh that was always mesmerizing to Sehun’s ears. “No! It’s okay Sehun-ssi. Well… it’s right. The book is right. I also don’t know how it works but it’s seems our lives are related with each other. I don’t know whether its in the present or in the future. Or maybe in the past. That’s why I can’t read you.”

Sehun surprisingly liked the fact. “Am I the only one?”

Luhan nodded his head. “Yes, only you.”

Sehun laughed softly. “I feel so relieved.”

“Why?” Luhan didn’t understand.

“I thought I had a bad past or something like that. But it turned out my life is actually related with your life. I don’t know why but I think it’s really good. How can it be bad when I’m related to you?” Sehun put his words sincerely.

Luhan just realized why today felt so hot!

***

“Hyung, buy me some pudding!” Jimin whined when he arrived at the supermarket with Chanyeol.

“Shut up Park Jimin! We should buy groceries first!” Chanyeol answered firmly while he pushed the trolley through the corridor.

Jimin pouted and walked pass Chanyeol and the trolley. He left his older brother and went to snacks section.

“Pudding, pudding.” Jimin searched the pudding brands for his favourite one.

When he found the pudding brand, it happened that there was only one left on the shelf. He smiled widely and reached out for the pudding before another hand suddenly grabbed the pudding as well.

“Sorry!” Jimin kept his grip on the pudding but the other persisted.

“I touched it first.” The other guy didn’t want to lose.

Jimin glanced to his rival and found Taehyung. Someone that looked like Taehyung.

“Taehyung?” Jimin said softly as he blinked his eyes.

“What?” the guy asked.

Jimin shook his head. No. This guy features look like Taehyung but he looks older, his jawline is not as sharp as Taehyung and he uses thicker eyeliner than Taehyung.

“Park Jimin! There you are. What are you doing?” Chanyeol scolded his younger brother when finally he found him in the snacks section.

“Hyung!” Jimin called. “I met someone that really looks like Taehyung. He wants the same pudding as me.”

Chanyeol eyes fell on the all-desired pudding in question and found Jimin and someone’s hand gripping the same pudding. Chanyeol tilted his head and found Baekhyun, standing awkwardly beside Jimin.

“Jimin-ah! Choose another pudding and let’s go home!” Chanyeol said as he approached them.

Baekhyun’s face morphed into a surprised expression when he saw that Chanyeol knew this kid. Baekhyun released the pudding from his grip and pushed his trolley away quickly.

“Wait! Taehyung’s twin!” Jimin called after Baekhyun.

Chanyeol knocked Jimin’s head with his fist. “He’s older than you! He’s even older than me!” Chanyeol reprimanded his younger brother.

Jimin groaned and rubbed his head. “You know him? I think I’ve seen him somewhere before.”

While Jimin was deep in thought, Chanyeol snatched the pudding from him.

“Choose another pudding and go to the cashier first! Don’t forget the trolley Jimin-ah!” Chanyeol told Jimin before he quickly walked away to find Baekhyun. He found him at the cashier while he was putting his groceries on the conveyor belt.

Chanyeol approached him quietly and gave him the pudding.

“For you.” Chanyeol whispered from Baekhyun’s back and put the pudding in between Baekhyun’s stuffs.

Baekhyun turned his body in surprise. “No. It’s for your brother. I’m so ashamed I fought for pudding with someone younger than me.” He said casually.

“No it’s okay. Jimin is already fat and it’s no good for his health. He eats too much pudding anyway. It’s for you.” Chanyeol smiled gently.

Baekhyun stared at the pudding whole heartedly. He been craving that pudding brand lately.

“Well… anyway, I never introduced myself personally. I’m Park Chanyeol.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun just stared. “No worries. I don’t like being attached with new people anyway.” Baekhyun confessed honestly.

Chanyeol crossed his arms on his chest. “Well…Truthfully, I don’t think you meant that seriously.”

Baekhyun was taken a back for a while. “Don’t act like you know me.”

“No. I’m not. I just told you what was on my mind. Forgive me for my forwardness,” Chanyeol bowed slightly. “Ahjumma. Include this pudding too.” He said to the cashier.

“Enjoy the pudding, Baekhyun-ssi.” Chanyeol bowed once again and left the dumbfounded Baekhyun.

***

“Where are you going together? Are you dating behind my back?” Luhan interrogated Tao and Kris when they arrived at the café together.

“No!”

“Yes.”

Tao and Kris simultaneously gave different answers. Tao, with loud no and waved his hands frantically, while Kris with a soft yes and lazy tone.

Tao snapped his head towards Kris and gave him a severely confused look, though all the taller gave him in response was a loud yawn. He walked casually towards the bar and left Tao and Luhan.

“You’re the one that dating, Hyung!” Tao noticed Sehun who was sitting behind Luhan’s back.

“No! We’re not!” Luhan answered in a panicked voice while Sehun choked on his bubble tea. “It’s Minseok who’s dating right now!”

“I’M NOT ING DATING GODDAMNIT!” Minseok yelled across the café which was followed by a loud snicker from Jongdae.

 Tao sighed. “We just met accidentally while we were out so we came back together.”

Luhan rolled his eyes. “You know Kris was actually following you left the café.” He whispered to Tao.

Tao widened his eyes. “Really?”

“You can go now.” Luhan signaled him to go.

“Hyung, are you serious?” Tao persisted.

“No. I lied.” Luhan answered shortly and sat again in front of Sehun.

“Hyung~!” Tao whined.

“Just go back to the kitchen Tao!” Luhan ordered him.

Tao groaned and stared to Sehun. “He’s bipolar and over protective.” As a final act of defiance he stuck out his tongue at Luhan and gave him a scowl.

“Don’t mind him.” Luhan responded before he shot Tao a glare.

Sehun let out cute chuckle which was interrupted the café doors suddenly opened and two people entered.

“You’re back together too!” Luhan shouted, welcoming the guests.

“Sorry?” Yixing said confusedly.

“So, are you dating behind my back?” Luhan now interrogated the two chefs.

“No!”

“We’re not dating. We’re married.”

Junmyeon and Yixing, just like Tao and Kris, responded with opposite answers.

Junmyeon bugged out while Yixing just grinned and said. “One day in the future.”

“Fine.” Luhan massaged the back of his neck.

“No, Luhan. We’re still gonna help you with the café.” Junmyeon consoled him.

“Even after you’re married?” Luhan fired back.

“Who said anything about marriage?” Junmyeon sighed.

“Me.” Yixing cutely pointed at himself with a heart-melting grin.

Junmyeon ignored him. “Oh, you have important guest anyway! I should go. Sorry, you can’t order any food today.” Junmyeon apologized to Sehun.

“No problem.” Sehun responded kindly.

“Just go back to the kitchen both of you.” Luhan ordered in an annoyed tone.

Junmyeon went back first followed closely by Yixing.

“Are you okay?” Sehun asked carefully.

“Yeah… no… I don’t know. I just feel weird when I thought they were dating each other.” Luhan told him.

“Tao, the waiter, is right. You’re kinda over protective.” Sehun smiled.

“I’m just scared if their relationships don’t work out well and they… you know… break up. They won’t be able to work together and will leave the café. I can’t think about that. They’re like family to me. So if they get hurt, I’ll get hurt too. What would you do if a family fought? Which side would you choose? It’s complicated right? And I don’t want that to happened.” Luhan opened up to Sehun.

“You are the kindest boss I’ve ever met.” Sehun smiled. “Don’t worry. No one knows the future. Well… maybe you can but nothing is certain. We still have God, remember? And don’t think about bad things. Just keep happiness in your mind and I’m sure everything will be alright.” Sehun told him wisely.

Luhan chuckled. “Are you really the magnae of the group?”

“Yes I am. But I can be a mature man if you need it.” He boasted.

Luhan smiled sheepishly. “Thanks, Sehun-ssi.”

***

“They thought we were dating!” Jongdae quipped in amusement.

“Just because you always appear creepily in front of me.” Minseok commented bitterly.

Jongdae laughed. “Oh… anyway where’s the rude waiter?”

“Who do you mean? Baekhyun? Yah! You’re even more rude than him!” Minseok clucked his tongue.

“Where is he from anyway?” Jongdae asked casually.

Minseok raised an eyebrow. “Don’t say that he’s your new target? You’re not his type.”

“Oh…. I smell jealousy.” Jongdae teased the chubby barista. Minseok’s jaw dropped.

“Incheon. He’s from Incheon. Why?” Minseok finally answered

Perfectly clicked. Jongdae thought. “Nothing. Just curious. And for your information, I’m just interested in you and not anyone else.” Jongdae gave his cutest wink.

Minseok held in the urge to stuff Jongdae’s mouth with vanilla syrup but instead blushed undeniably.

***

Yeayyyy finally Chapter 8! <3

I included all the couples and yeah it kinda long hope you like it ^^

Thank you always for my lovely ByunBaozi03757 for helping me on this chapter as well ^^

And thank you for my new subs and my currently subs, my upvoters and also everyone that always write kind comments <3

This story won’t stay still like now without your appreciation <3

I made new acc on ask.fm/secretyeoja if you want to chat with me XD

Anw, I have new ideas about 2 story but yeah I’ll still focusing with Karma Café don’t worry~

Thanks again and happy reading! ^^

- secretyeoja -