Epilogue: One Year Later

Karma Café

 

At Karma Cafe... Ost: What is Love - EXO

“How’s Massachusetts, Kyungsoo-ya?” Chanyeol asked when they sat beside each other in Karma Café.

“It’s pretty cool except about the thing that I should call him everyday.” Kyungsoo sighed as he nodded to Jongin’s direction.

Jongin pouted as Chanyeol chuckled.

Today, Luhan invited everyone to have dinner together as he will announce something important. Everyone came to fulfill this invitation.

“We lived in Barcelona.” Yixing told everyone around him. “We met Messi when we went out for lunch.”

“God! Are you serious Yixing Hyung? I’m a huge fan of Barcelona FC!” Chanyeol shouted excitedly.

“He never asked me to go out for dinner.” Baekhyun told Minseok. “My dinner was spent at his house watching a football match and eating pudding. That’s why I’ve gained weight.”

“That’s better!” Minseok exclaimed. “Jongdae is kinda addicted to my . He really likes my . So my dinner was spent… just in bed.” He whispered tiredly.

“That’s gross!” Baekhyun made a disgusted face as Minseok shifted his body closer to Jongdae. Baekhyun could swear that he saw Jongdae put his hand comfortably on Minseok’s . Baekhyun just shook his head, slightly disturbed.

“I went to Qingdao to meet Tao’s parents.” Kris spoke to Sehun who was sitting next to him.

“Luhan has also already met my parents. So, how did it go?” Sehun asked.

“It’s cool. They like me I think.” Kris answered as he circled his hand on Tao’s shoulder and Tao giggled flirtatiously. Sehun smiled awkwardly and looked away as he sipped his cocktail.

That’s when Luhan finally appeared from inside his office with a cute guy. He has white puffy cheeks similar to Minseok’s and has squinted eyes.

“Hello everybody! Sorry for the long wait. Before we start our dinner, I would like to say some words. First, welcome to our lovely couple, Kim Junmyeon and Zhang Yixing, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongdae and also my one and only Oh Sehun that took a long flight just to get here.” Luhan glanced at everyone as he introduced them, though his gaze lingered on Sehun.

“So, as you know, Sehun will continue his study at Leiden University in Netherland, so we, Sehun and I, decided to live there together until he has finished studying and might also get married there too.” Luhan blushed when he mentioned the word ‘married’. Everyone clapped and cheered encouragingly at the couple. Sehun smiled at his cute partner’s speech.

“But, of course, I can’t leave Karma Café, so here’s Henry Lau. He’s my cousin and he’ll take over after my departure.” Luhan pointed at the cute guy beside him.

“Thanks Luhan!” He grinned cutely. “Hello everybody! I’m Henry!”

Everyone welcomed Henry with a warm ‘Hello too! Nice to meet you’.

“And for your information, he also can read about your lives. He’s more of an expert than me.” Luhan giggled as Henry started wandering around.

He stopped between Kyungsoo and Jongin. “Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin! Good couple. But Jongin, stop telling Kyungsoo to call you everyday. It’s so expensive you know! Don’t worry, Kyungsoo won’t hurt you or cheat on you. Don’t be a brat okay and please study hard. Don’t just go around lazily!” Henry said casually and patted Jongin’s shoulders understandingly while Jongin broke into a cold sweat because Kyungsoo’s stare was cutting into him like a knife.

“And you Kris Wu and Huang Zitao! Well, Tao’s parents like you but they know that you treated their only son so rudely before during um…,” Henry paused and frowned in thought. “The sweater incident! And Tao, he didn’t buy the sweater by himself. It was a birthday gift from his mother.” Henry chuckled as he left a glaring Tao and a facepalming Kris.

Henry danced around to his next destination. “Kim Jongdae and Kim Minseok! Aigoo… poor you my Minseokie.” Henry said with a hurtful expression as he held Minseok’s hand and glared at Jongdae. “Yah! Just because you like his , doesn’t mean that you can stab him everyday with your dirty…,” Henry stopped as he stared at Jongdae’s lower region.

Everyone just gaped in amazement while Minseok blushed and Jongdae’s face turned red as rotten tomatoes. Luhan shouted disgracefully, “Yah Kim Jongdae! How dare you!” followed by “You’re so creepy!” and “ maniacs!” from Luhan’s lips.

“Next, Kim Junmyeon and Zhang Yixing! What a beautiful couple. No words for them, just how lovely they are.” Henry blew an air kiss and strode over to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun! Wow! You’re a knight that saved him from his dark past! But, Chanyeol, please take him to a decent dinner one day, not just at your house, watching football and feeding him his favorite pudding.” Henry clucked his tongue as Chanyeol and Baekhyun exchanged glances. Baekhyun puffed his cheeks and Chanyeol grinned apologetically.

At last, Henry stopped in front of Sehun and put his hands on his waist. “Oh Sehun! My cousin’s boyfriend. Wow! I can see his will to only love Luhan, cherish him for the rest of his life, live only with him until death separates the both of you. Well, I hope you keep on willing. Take care of my cousin.” Henry winked at Sehun and walked back to Luhan’s side.

Luhan grinned to change the atmosphere because of Henry’s interesting readings of all the couples. Luhan cleared his throat.

“As you can see, he’s more of an expert than me. Now, let’s enjoy the dinner.”

Luhan walked in Sehun’s direction and Henry followed him. Everyone enjoyed their dinner at Karma Café as the table grew loud with their chit-chatting:

“I can’t believe you just lazily go around your campus!” Kyungsoo scolded Jongin.

“I’m not lazily going around and you should’ve told me about the phone fees!” Jongin argued.

Kyungsoo puffed his cheeks. “I didn’t tell you because I promised to call you everyday! Now, if you promise me you will more diligent from now on, I’ll change my name to Kim Kyungsoo.”

Jongin beamed. “Seriously? You promise?” And they linked their pinky fingers while Kyungsoo sighed hopelessly.

“I never thought you would’ve lied to me about the sweater, jeez Kris!” Tao said in an angry tone as he folded his arms across his chest.

“Baby, I’m sorry! I really liked the sweater and you… you told your parents about my rudeness before!” Now it was Kris’s turn to make Tao’s feel bad.

Tao glared. “They’re my parents! I’ll tell them everything.”

Kris sighed. “Alright, but please; I won’t be rude to you again. I swear!”

Tao smiled brightly as he pinched Kris’s chin cutely.

“I’ll bring you out to dinner, Baekhyunie!” Chanyeol promised and Baekhyun just nodded happily.

“I’m sorry but you know I can’t help how puffy and smooth your ….,” Jongdae said regretfully.

Minseok facepalmed. “Just don’t do it everyday. It walking around like I have a limp.”

Jongdae grinned. “Okay, but please tonight, just one round!”

“YAH!” Minseok yelled helplessly.

“How beautiful they are!” Junmyeon said to Yixing softly while he looked at all the couple’s cute bickering.

“But not as beautiful as we are!” Yixing whispered as he buried his face into Junmyeon’s neck and enjoyed his partner’s scent. Junmyeon giggled cutely at Yixing’s act.

“How lovely is this!” Luhan exclaimed to Sehun, as he watched the couples.

Sehun nodded. “Anyway, can you still not read my future?”

Luhan stared into Sehun’s brown orbs and finally said with a small smile. “I can see it now. Your future is with me.”

Sehun pulled the older into a warm embrace as Luhan laughed happily into Sehun’s chest.

***

This is the Epilogue! ^^ Thank you for your loves for this Karma Café story! ^^ I really grateful and enjoyed the moment when I wrote this story <3 So, happy reading everyone, maybe more upvotes for featured lol XD Thanks again for my ByunBaozi03757 <3

P.S: If you don’t mind please kindly check my others story as well:

1. My Ex Husband is My Stalker! (main!Hunhan side!Kailu, Xiuchen, Baekris and maybe Sulay)

2. Roommate: EXO Special (decided pairings: Hunhan, Xiuchen, and Kaisoo. There are still undecided pairings lol)

Thank you once again, you!

 

Nana - secretyeoja -