THE TRUTH

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VICTORIA felt someone caressed her head gently, ignoring it at first because she was too lazy to open her eyes. Then the hand changed its position, placing on her soft cheek before a warm kiss landed exactly on it. She knew who was it, familiar with the perfume that the person used. Victoria removed her head from the pillow and placed on his lap, eyes still closed tightly.

     “Wake up, my princess. It's already morning,” LeeTeuk whispered in her ear and straightened his body back. Smile appeared on his face when Victoria reached his hand that combed her hair, held it tightly as she brought to her lip.

     “Oppa,” she called him with hoarse voice, just wake up from her sleep. LeeTeuk used his other hand to comb her hair, made her slowly opened her eyes. The figure that caught her sight as soon she did that was Nichkhun's face. He placed his chin at the bed side, staring at her affectionately before he faded slowly from her eyes. LeeTeuk surprised when his sister suddenly woke up and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly. Victoria shut her eyes tightly, wanted to forget the horrible scene that she experienced in Jeju Island three days ago. Her secret relationship with his brother, LeeTeuk, led to Nichkhun's misunderstanding about her.

     She couldn't forget how Nichkhun roughly treated her on that night. She had no idea how he found out about LeeTeuk but she was totally hurt by his words. After that inccident, she quickly packed her things and immediately left the hotel, didn't want to take the same flight with Nichkhun. LeeTeuk tightened the hug, wondering what made her felt so down after she returned from Jeju Island.

     “What's wrong,Qian? Butler Lee told me that you feel down in these three days,” he caressed her back gently. LeeTeuk needed to leave Victoria on that day because he needed to go to China on the next day but he could notice her sad face on that day, liked something bad had happened to her.

     “Nothing, I just miss you badly,” she shook her head and loose the hug, didn't want her brother worried about her. LeeTeuk touched her forehead, checked her body temperature. Two days before they departured to Jeju Island, she had a fever and refused to postpone the CF filming although she was not feeling well.

     “Yah, Park Jung Su, I have fully recover from my fever,” LeeTeuk's eyes grew bigger at her words, it such had been long time since last time he heard people called his real name. Their late mother always called him LeeTeuk, that was why he preferred to be known by this name.

     “What did you call me just now, Victoria Park Song Qian?” this time he called her full name, made them burst their laughs after that. LeeTeuk pulled her body and lied on the bed together.

     “Park Jung Su? I almost forget my real name because Mommy always call my nickname,” Victoria listened to his words silently, suddenly missing their late mother badly.

     “Oppa, I miss her so much,” LeeTeuk glanced at his sister who was resting her head on his arm, shared both their feelings. It had been 7 years their mother passed away, left both of them to stay faithfully by their father side, always stayed closed to him so he not felt so lonely.

     “Me too,” he said almost in whispered.

     “Oppa, when Dad will return to Korea? You still keep your promise, aren't you?” Victoria turned her body facing LeeTeuk, waiting for his answer. He knew what she meant and he didn't tell his father about Victoria did a lot of part time jobs behind him in these three months.

     “Oppa!” she hit his muscular chest when LeeTeuk stayed silent, made him screamed a little.

     “Qian, it's hurt. Don't worry, I keep my promise,” he rubbed on the place that she attacked him just now as he looked at her happy face.

     “Where do you want to go?” she asked when he suddenly pulled his arm and got off from the bed, looked at him with sad face. LeeTeuk only smiled at his sister and patted her head gently.

     “I have an important things to do, so I need to go now,” Victoria smirked at his words, knew where actually he wanted to go.

     “Just tell me that you want to meet Hyoyeon,” LeeTeuk turned his body and threw the pillow on the bed to his sister but she managed to catch it. She laughed at his red face, made LeeTeuk increased the speed of his steps leaving the room. Hyoyoen was LeeTeuk's fiancee, an arranged engaggement by both families. Although they were destinied by the family, LeeTeuk actually had feeling for her before their families decided to marry them. Not only him, Hyoyeon who was 2 years younger from her also had feeling for his brother but shy to show it. Their loves were loves at the first sight. 6 years differences in their age was not the problem as long they loved each other sincerely.

     “Qian,” Victoria looked at LeeTeuk who was standing at the door, coming back to her room because he forgot to tell her something.

     “I forget to tell you that Donghae will return to Korea soon,” the smile on her face faded away after heard that name. It had been a long time since their last meeting, about 2 years ago. Victoria forced to smile at his brother, wanting to show that she was totally happy at that news.

 

WOOYOUNG held the invitation card from O.K Company for the tomorrow party, sat on the sofa and looked at Nichkhun who was lying on the long sofa at the opposite site with both hands placed behind his head, curious what was inside his mind now. On the other side, Nichkhun was thinking about Victoria. He didn't meet her after that incident, only stayed silent when he had been informed she changed her flight on the next day. Only he knew what was the reason behind it, totally was his fault. No, it actually was Victoria's fault, blaming her for deceiving him, blaming her for making he fell for her, blaming her for being so cheap, everything was her fault.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter