GREAT MISUNDERSTANDING

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN couldn't wait to see Victoria after two weeks didn't meet her, not he was not trying to meet her. He went to every place that had the possibility to bump with her but he got nothing. He went to the Eclipse Studio, hoping she had photoshoot there and went to the boutique they met last time but she was not there. When Wooyoung told that he had LQ CF filming with Victoria in Jeju Island for two days, his heart screamed of joy. Only God knew how happy he was on that time. The time was 2 a.m and Victoria didn't arrive yet. They took different flight because he had been informed that Victoria other schedule to be finished before she could come here.

     Nichkhun sat in the living room in his hotel room, waiting for Victoria to arrive as he knew her hotel room only next two room from his and at the opposite side. Wooyoung already slept in his room, tired after they played hard and strolled around as soon the flight touched down in Jeju Island this afternoon. He stood up and walked around in the hotel room, the TV and did anything to fill his time, felt boring sat alone here. Then he decided to talk a walk at outside, wanting to get some fresh air to refresh his exhausted body. Nichkhun quickly entered his room when he saw two familiar figures walking together when he was about to leave his room. He left the door slightly opened, peek them from inside his room. His chest moved up and down faster saw Victoria was happily wrapping her arm around LeeTeuk waist while his hand caressed her back gently. His heart felt pain suddenly, liked had been stabbed by someone. What did she mean by not know about LeeTeuk very well?

     He wanted to scream when saw LeeTeuk lifted her body and went into her room together. So the reason why she took diffrerent flight not because she had schedule but she was busy with LeeTeuk. Nichkhun slammed the door harshly, didn't care it might disturbed others. Wooyoung who just woke up and wanted to go the kitchen, surprised heard that sound and saw Nichkhun entered his room with angry face. Nichkhun locked himself in the room, wanting to be alone. Anger was dominating his mind now, the feeling he experienced right now was totally same when he knew Yoona cheated behind him.

     “You're liar!” he screamed and grabbed the pillows on the bed, threw them to the wall to realease his anger. Wooyoung in the kitchen almost chocked the water hearing the screaming from his room. Victoria was a woman that only pretended to be innocent but actually she was totally a . He kept thinking that she must have a great time with LeeTeuk now in her room.

     “!” he continued cursing her.

     “Khun, what happen? Open the door,” Wooyoung knocked the door when he couldn't open it, wanted to know what made him acted like that.

     “Leave me alone!” he shouted in anger. Wooyoung only shrugged his shoulder outside the room, knew that he couldn't do anything when Nichkhun in bad mood.

 

YOONA held a picture of her with Nichkhun's family, the picture that had taken about 4 years ago. After a year in relationship with Nichkhun, he brought her to his house to meet his family. She still remembered how nice and warm his family, treated her like their own daughter but it was in the past. She thought that his parents must hate her like Cheerleen and Yanin did. Yoona immediately hid that picture in her handbag when Taecyoon called her from downstairs, put it somewhere in the cupboard before she took the necktie for her husband. She rushed walked down the stairs and saw Taecyoon was waiting for her in living room with a warm smile on his face.

     Taecyoon stared at his beautiful wife affectionately, felt lucky that he had been given the nicest woman he ever met as his wife. He could smell her perfume when she moved close to him, helping him to wear the necktie liked she did everyday. Their eyes locked when he pulled her slender body towards him, couldn't get enough exploring her beauty although he had done this almost every day and everytime they were together.

     “What are you looking at?” Yoona asked seductively, hands pulled his necktie until their faces close to each other. Taecyoon took this chance by bending his head forward, caught her lip and tasted it. At first it was a gently kiss but it gradually turned to passionate one. Yoona noticed the change in the way he kissed her, hungrily deepen their kiss until her red lipstick smear around his mouth.

     “Honey, we'll be late for work,” she said with heavy breath after he let go her lip. Taecyoon ignored her words and pinned her to wall before her lip continued became a victim of his hungry lip.

     “Don't worry, I'm the boss,” he said between their deep kiss. The necktie that hung around his neck few minutes ago was already on the floor. Her hands quickly ed his shirt as their mouths explored others and pushed it backward, exposing his muscular body. Yoona gave out small moan when he hungrily exploring her long neck, enjoyed the pleasure of his touches. She couldn't deny that her husband was totally great in satisfying her, making her screamed and lost at every magic movement he did on her body.

 

VICTORIA noticed that Nichkhun was in bad mood but what made she felt weird, he didn't talk to her since this morning. Same went to the CF filming, he couldn't give full cooperation to her and kept giving her hard time.What had she done until he seemed angry at her? He suddenly turned cold towards her, didn't exchange his smile with her liked he used to do. Nichkhun refused to have lunch together with the staffs, rejected their invitation politely by giving the excuse that he was not feeling well. The CF filming location was nearby the hotel and Nichkhun went back to hotel as soon the filming had done.

     The staffs had kept the equipments and ready to go to the restaurant that LeeTeuk had reserved for them. Nichkhun asked Wooyoung to joined them on his behalf before he left that place. Victoria totally had no idea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter