final

Miracle (Chance)

Why am I here?

 

It’s the first thing that came into my mind instead of wondering why am I still alive.  Weird, huh? Because, the last thing that I remember is, I got hit by a truck. And died. Yes, I did that on purpose. She deserves a better person, and it’s definitely not me. All I can do is hurting her. Over and over again.

 

Tell me.

 

Is this what we called a second chance?

 

Did God give this to me?

 

Did I deserve this?

 

I feel something around my waist. It is her. She hugs me tightly, her beautiful eyes are still closed. I gently caress her hair, and kiss it. Honestly, I really love this girl. Her eyes, nose, lips, her scent. Everything. Her eyelashes start to tremble. That means she’s awake. She opens her eyes slowly, and gently rubbing it. I chuckled, because it is way too cute for me. She is looking at me and smiling.

 

“Good morning, sleepy-head..” I said.

 

“Hmm..” she said and wraps her arm around me again. I turn myself a bit and hug her. Gently peck her lips.

 

“Stop staring, Kang Seulgi. You’re creepy..”she chuckles while her eyes is still closed.

 

“What can I do? You’re so beautiful. Flawless. The most important is..you’re Bae Joohyun that I love.”

 

She opens her eyes and looks at me, ”you’re acting weird today, you know that?”

 

“What? Am I?”

 

“Yeah..about a week ago, you decided to stop talking to me. Remember?”she buries her face in my chest,”and stopped on loving me too…”she mumbles.

 

Of course, I remember it.

 

“There’s no way…I couldn’t do such thing.”

 

“But, you did..and I’m happy. That you start to greet me like a few minute ago, again..”she smiles. Her smile is the most beautiful thing that I’ve ever seen.

 

“Why did I do such a thing?”

 

She shakes her head cutely,”I don’t know..”

“Well, it doesn’t matter anymore. Because, from now on..I promise that I will always love you..”

 

I hug her tighter.

 

“I had a bad dream last night…”she said, all of sudden.

 

“What was it?”

 

“You got hit by a truck..”

 

I keep my mouth shut for a while.

 

“It was terrible, Sseul..i wish you won’t leave me like that..”her voice trembles. Her tears start to fall.

 

I pat her back softly,”I won’t..”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise.”I wipe her tears, while looking into her eyes.

 

She smiles again.

 

God, thank you for giving me a second chance. I don’t know if I really deserve this or not. But, I believe in You and I will use this chance properly. You’re too kind. First, you gave me a second chance. Second, you sent me your precious angel.

 

“Joohyun..”

 

“Wha-“

 

I kiss her lips and pulls her body closer to mine.

 

“You know I won’t stop loving you, right?”I asks her as I break the kiss.

 

“I know..I trust you”she smiles. And I peck her lips again, then her forehead.

 

“So…what are we going to do today?”

 

“I don’t know..you tell me”I chuckled.

 

Sometime, all you need is just trust. And then, the miracle will come to you. -KS