Chapter ~1~

Life is not always what we expect it to be... [HIATUS]





_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Goodbye __________...  See you tomorrow…   Oh.. and… congrats my friend...”

“Thanks Jenny...  See you tomorrow…


 Girl with dark brown hair walk down on the street after bidding goodbye to her friends. Her face is filled with happiness and excitement...  She earned some curious glances’ from the people for jumping up and down like five year old… 
she stopped at the crossing  waiting red light to turn green walk sign,  and took her phone  out to make a call…

“Appa…   are you busy…
ani…  nothing wrong….”
 She posed for a moment…
Her face was beaming with happiness

“Appa, can you guess….
I got it appa…  I got it…  I got the scholarship...”
  She cheered ignoring the few people around her…
single tear escaped her eye,
“And... and... Appa…..  
I was offered minor character…”
  

Light was turned green signaling to walk ….  She walk ahead… still phone in her ear…

“Ne appa... I know…  I’m happy too…
I’m on my way… see you appa…
Love you too…
 Smiling to herself she hurried her steps…
~

 


~

 


~

 


~

 


~

 


only to stop at the sound of car… speeding her way…..   Her eyes were widened with shock, and she find herself unable to move…
Everything happened in a blink of eye….
She found that everything around her spinning, and she blank out………………..


 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your P.O.V

Never in my life I thought living would feel this much empty… staying in my room for whole week is boring ……., I miss dancing already…
Ballet…. I let out small sigh…..
 I was so close, so much close to my dream… but guess my fate had other plans for me…
I think I have to wait for it some more time…
I look at the ballet shoes in my hand, slowly feeling the soft fabric against my fingers, it was old but the tingling feeling I felt in my heart when I first hold it 15 years ago is still there…
it was my mother’s last gift for me….  She loved it when I wear those and dance for her….
 When I start learning ballet, She started to call me princess… but one day I asked her if I were a princess I need glass slippers… and I can’t dance in glass slippers…
She smiled and told me, 
  “Forget the glass slippers… my princess wears point shoes…”
that’s how much she love my dancing…. 

 Small sigh escaped my lips…, I looked at my  feet, which is now covered in a white bandage,
The accident…., it made me lost my chance in participating the musical…  yes I’m sad but what can I do…
it’s okay… like appa always say… Everything happen for a reason… I might get better chance in future.  That thought made me smile…
anyway I still got the scholarship to the academey
~

~

Knock on the door bring me back from my thoughts…   I put away the ballet shoes and looked up at the door…
“_________-ah …   Can I come…,

“Ne appa …”
 
 I smiled at him… he was looking worn out… the accident must have really scared him… it was already 2 weeks after accident; I was already discharge from the hospital…..
 I can’t remember much about it but, I was out for a day…,  it was enough for him to be scared,
I feel sorry… if I had been more careful,

I sighed in my mind,

he came over to me and sat beside my bed….  Patting my head lovingly…
“How are you feeling dear…., does it still painful…?”

“Aniyo appa… it doesn’t hurt much now…, I can even move my leg now…”
I said with smile and try to lift my right feet playfully…
but appa become little stiff with my playfulness

“Aniyo……
“Be careful don’t try to move it until it’s all healed, his face is full with worry…”


“Appa… Don’t worry…  I’m alright now…” I said and hug him from side…
he return the hug and I felt he tighten the hug...

“My little girl… For moment I thought I lost you…..”, his voice is broken…
“Like your mother…  I .. I  ….  Thought I had lost you same way…”

“Appa…”  I felt my eyes watering..  Everything he holds up to now must have break down... I never saw him like this………………………
Expect the day my mother passed way...

“Miyaneyo appa… miyaneyo… for making you worry…”

“Ani….  Don’t be sorry...  You are alright now, that all matters….   He loosens the hug and looked at me whipping away the tears that fall… I smiled at him...  he tried to return the smile but failed…
my heart sink seeing him like that...  So down and weak…

“Appa….. Please Don’t worry.. I’m alright… and I’m getting better and better…
And..  I will be like before….
you can see me dancing like before in no time…”

 I smiled and cheered as much as I can do without moving much….  I need to cheer him up...  I don’t want to see him like this…
……………………………………………….

but with my word’s he looked down,  avoiding my eyes… 

“I’m sorry my dear…  I’m really sorry…” He Voiced out slowly… turning away from me…

“A.. Appa…. What’s wrong……” I hug him... And I felt he shudder, holding his tears….
Appa Please tell me what’s wrong…, you found yourself crying as well...

“Dancing………”
.

 

.


.


.


.


.


.



“Can you stop doing it…………………………….”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________


(Long Long time ago…..What if the accident is real….
Not the way it happen… not the place but what it has caused, the situation and aftermath of it…
(Don’t ask… just saying…)
Life is so unfair...  But we can’t help it ….
Have a good day… 
And sorry for the late update