➳ applicants;

➳ beneath the dome // apply open!
➳ number of applicants: 008

click the image to be redirected to the applicant's form
 
LAST UPDATED ➳ 23 november 2014
 
 
 

USERNAME • PLOTLINE • FACE CLAIM • LOVE INTEREST • STATUS

Review (#33ff99)

 
 
 

SPRINKLE- • CHANGWON • APINK'S NAMJOO • APPLICANT • CHOSEN

This is my fiesty little character. She's a very passionate and strong-willed girl so don't bother messing with her.

 
 
 

-SOUL- • BLIND • APINK'S HAYOUNG • APPLICANT • ACCEPTED

Hello Lila. Thanks for being my first ever applicant. I really like how you described Yeonhee's personality. It actually gave me a different perspective on blind people. Honestly, I really enjoyed how you elaborated on her pessimisticness and her observant nature is really amazing. I just have one request; could you please add a bit more trivia? I'll put you down as accepted, but more trivia would be well loved. Thanks for applying.

 
 
 

AZURE_BLISS • GWANGJU • GAM DAIN • LIMP • ACCEPTED

Hello Ash. Hea's personality really fits the plotline you chose. She really seems like the glue that holds the trapped together. I'm quite surprised at how you managed to capture who she is perfectly. And are you sure english is your second language? The whole app, I wasn't expecting you to write that at the end because you used enormous technical words that even I, whose first language is english, had to look up xD She's a fan of kpop, eh? That'd be interesting. I was also surprised at the fact that you decided to make your own love interest. Not bad surprised, but good surprised. I think they complement each other really well. I couldn't find any problems with your app so you're accepted. Thanks for applying.

 
 
 

AZURE_BLISS • LIMP • SUJU'S HEECHUL • GWANGJU • STATUS

I'm gonna be mean and call him Hae :3 The last paragraph for his personality really got to me. It pretty much broke my heart. I was reading his personality and I was like 'sadistic, sadistic, sadistic' and then the last pargraph was so sweet. His loyalty is really no joke. I like how you mentioned that the other seven trappers are his family. No one else but them. Aw that trivia 'he walks funny'. I feel for this guy now. Both characters were brilliant, so you don't need to correct anything. Just a note, though; It's possible, if both are chosen, that they might not end up as each other's lovers. It all depends on how the story flows and whatnot. It depends on if they actually fit together when I'm writing the story. Thanks for applying.

 
 
 

TWIILLAA • MUTE • JIIN • APPLICANT • ACCEPTED

Hello Twila. Miok as a whole is a wonderful character so there isn't really anything that you need to fix. I think you maybe kind of kept forgetting that the plotline you chose was 'mute' so she can't actually talk. So, for languages, you can put down 'korean' but mention that she can't actually speak it. But, for the explanation of it, you actually said she spoke it. Thanks for applying.

 
 
 

MOONCASTLES • SCARRED • IRENE KIM • APPLICANT • ACCEPTED

Hello Essie. For your chosen plotline, I actually had a male in mind while I was creating it, but you made a feminine version beautifully so good job. I guess you could call it a 'facility'. The trappers all live together in the same area. Not all in the same room, but some would be. It all depends on the 'greater one' who you shall find out more about later on. For the scene suggestions, you mentioned 'Ara'. Did you mean Sora? It's not a big deal, really. I'd say you're pretty much accepted. Thanks for applying.

 
 
 

LOVELUYOONALWAYS • DAEJEON • HYUNYOUNG • INCHEON • ACCEPTED

Hello Christine. As a whole, Eunbi really fits the plotline you chose. She really seems like a smartass and I really like those kinds of people. Lol, she was in Seoul for a Maths competition xD I really like her name. Eunbi is a pretty name. And it reminds me of Ladies' Code's EunB; may she forever rest in peace along with RiSe. Thanks for applying.

 
 
 

LOVELUYOONALWAYS • INCEHON • LUHAN • DAEJEON • PENDING

Jungsoo really seems like a cool guy. It'd be cute to see him and Eunbi arguing and whatnot. I'm gonna put you down as 'pending' for now, though, since I'd like a bit more for his personality. I want to be able to understand him a bit more, if you get what I'm saying. Thanks for applying.

 
 
 

-EXCITING • INCHEON • SONG JAERIM • APPLICANT • ACCEPTED

Hello Azza. First things first; I think, if chosen,I'd end up using Kiho as the faceclaim instead. Jaerim is bae, but I ship him too much with Soeun xD Nah, that's not the real reason but it is partially true. I think Park Kiho suits the plotline better, but I'll leave it up to you. Anyways, you wrote a lot. And I mean a lot. Plus, the quality was all there too so it's all good. Thanks for applying.