Sweater Weather - XH

A Song For You

Song: Sweater Weather

Pairing: Xiuhan

Word Count: 564

Suggested By: PeasentOTP

---

“Why are your hands always so cold?”  Minseok complained as he grabbed one of Luhan’s hands as they sat curled up on the couch together watching Elf on a Friday night in December.

Luhan shrugged, unconcerned.  “They’ve always been cold like that.” 

Minseok sighed.  He knew that.  It definitely didn’t make him worry about it any less. 

He sighed again as he slid down the couch, pulling both of Luhan’s arms around him before he slipped his hands beneath his sweater, squeezing them gently as he tried to will them warmer.

Luhan laughed at Minseok’s actions, amused.  “Tell me, what would you do if I told you my toes were just as cold?” 

Minseok furrowed his brow for a couple seconds as he considered that, then he began to move. 

Minseok released Luhan’s hands and slid out of his grasp onto the floor so that he was sitting on his feet before he reached back to pull Luhan’s hands forward to slip them underneath the fabric at his neck.

Luhan’s cool hands against his skin made his body tremble slightly as Luhan let out another laugh from above Minseok’s head.

“So, what if my chest is cold instead?”  Luhan asked, a teasing lilt to his voice that had Minseok sighing as he turned to look back at Luhan.

“Your chest is cold?”  Minseok asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Freezing.  I might die.”  Luhan said with a smile down at him.

“I suppose I’ll have to fix that then.”  Minseok sighed as he spun to face Luhan, pushing both of his legs up onto the couch so that Luhan’s back was now resting against the armrest as his legs ran down the couch. 

Minseok then reached up to pull the blanket draped over the top of the coach down on to Luhan’s feet, after which, Minseok surveyed Luhan’s position with a satisfied nod for a second before he proceeded to climb on top of him, a leg on either side of his waist, and leaned down, hooking his arms around his back as he pressed their chests together.

“And put your hands back under my sweater.”  Minseok commanded as his head settled on Luhan’s shoulder.

Luhan laughed as he did as instructed, well, sort of.  Unlike before, he slipped his hands under both Minseok’s shirt and his sweater, pressing his cool fingers into the skin of Minseok’s back, causing goose bumps to arise on his skin.

Luhan was quiet for a while after that.  Long enough for Minseok to begin to wonder if they were done, until,

“What if I were tell you—“

“Let me guess, your is cold.”  Minseok interjected, pulling away so he could look down at Luhan’s face directly.

“Well, I was going to say lips, but if you want to skip to that, I’m not going to complain.”  Luhan said with a laugh and smirk.

Minseok shook his head as he leaned down towards Luhan’s face. 

“You know what?”  he whispered, stopping a few centimeters from Luhan’s lips.

“What?”  Luhan asked, smile widening.

“I can multi-task.”  Minseok responded as he sealed Luhan’s lips with his and ground his hips down.

Luhan was there to meet him as he smiled into the kiss.

Multi-task indeed.

---

It’s something… a little different in tone from the song perhaps… but it’s something